The horror movie so terrifying it made audiences SICK

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2012, 06:30 PM         #21
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Release date anyone?
 6 years ago '09        #22
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17884 17884
link to a screener copy????
 01-31-2012, 08:16 PM         #23
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
If you can't handle horror don't watch it.

I remember the whole paranormal activity 1 bullsh*t where people were so freaked out they were leaving the theaters and sh*t.. i fell asleep twice during that dumbass movie.

I want to see these pussies try to watch cannibal holocaust.
Yeah but it might just have been from the shaky cam footage. I got sicker than hell watching Melancholia from the over use of that bullsh*t technique. Watching that movie was like fu*kin torture.
 6 years ago '05        #24
tokinjohn 2289 heat pts2289
space
space
$11,835 | Props total: 52080 52080
 IronMaiden said:

I remember the whole paranormal activity 1 bullsh*t where people were so freaked out they were leaving the theaters and sh*t.. i fell asleep twice during that dumbass movie.

I remember i watched the director's cut on C.H. & the director said the Feds made him show proof of the where abouts of the actors cuz it looked so real....fu*kin sick flick!
 01-31-2012, 08:43 PM         #25
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

Why do you act so hard on the internet
 6 years ago '10        #26
vuser88 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 315 315
this sh*t is prolly just a pub stunt.

doubt it, but will watch

at home

6 years ago '04        #27
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,208 | Props total: 3767 3767
Trailer link?
 6 years ago '09        #28
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,653 | Props total: 13112 13112
 biscuit said:
Trailer link?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #29
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
An 8. fu*king 6??

I saw the trailers & TV spots thought nothing of it, a.ssumed it's just your run of the mill horror flick with the audience overreacting but I really might have to check this out. Like Omega said Sundance has been buzzzzzin about this film, but I honestly thought nothing of it

:hmm:
there are tv spots?

FappingFapstar said:
that dvd screener better drop
it might quick, the movie got picked up by magnolia and screeners always seem to leak fast from that film company
 6 years ago '09        #30
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
What’s scarier: ethereal creatures lurking in your bedroom at night or the thought of sitting through another “found footage” horror film? The cabal of independent filmmakers behind “V/H/S,” which tore the roof off of Sundance’s Library theater at its midnight debut, might have trouble answering that one. And like all good artists, they’ve confronted their fear.

“V/H/S” elevates itself from recent gimmick films like “Apollo 18” and “The Devil Inside” in a few ways. First the the framing device. “V/H/S” is presented as a peek at a tape a group of criminal friends made when out a.ssaulting women and destroying stuff. (The tape itself is actually dubbed over one of the guys’ personal love connection home movies, which winks in and out in a nice recurring gag.) One of their misdemeanor deeds is to break in somewhere and “find a special tape,” which now affords the story an opportunity to check out, essentially, five short films.

Each of these tales is shot by a new director. The formats range from recorded Skype chats, a camera specifically of 1998 quality and a spy cam that attaches to a pair of fake glasses. While there is no real narrative connection between the stories, there is a thematic one, which is one of voyeurism, power, deception and murder.

A quick rundown: first is David Bruckner, director of “The Signal,” and a film about three douchey guys who use the aforementioned glasses-cam to scope out women. They pick up two girls at a bar and head back to the motel, but it is clear that one of them (the one who keeps staring directly at the camera in a REALLY CREEPY WAY) is a bit off. It is s3xy, scary and solid.

Next, Ti West (“The Innkeepers”) takes us on a young couple’s trip to the Grand Canyon and a motel with the world’s worst security system. This one features one of the most innovative takes on the pan-across-the-room-and-reveal-something-unexpected jump scares in a while. Ya see, this time, it isn’t what is revealed in the frame, but the realization of who is holding the camera.

This is followed by Glenn McQuaid’s (director of “I Sell The Dead”) very stylized teen trip to the woods and a creature that comes to life through the very glitchy medium of video itself.

Joe Swanberg’s (the Grand Mufti of Mumblecore) entry is a scary-as-hell collection of Skype conversation between a frightened college student hearing bumps in the night and her medical school boyfriend. There are some outstanding moments of tension that exploit the video chat format in really unique ways.

The movie concludes with an entry from the new film collective named Radio Silence which takes V/H/S to levels of pure WTF in a haunted house tweak on Ti West’s “House of the Devil.” The framing device from Adam Wingard (director of the yet-to-be-released masterpiece “You’re Next”) lacks some of the jump scare oomph, but is something of the silent hero establishing the dastardly aesthetic of the overall piece.

This is a patch quilt of filmmaking by people who know how to scare the everloving snot out of you. The restrictions of keeping it short and handheld was just what they needed to get the creative juices flowing.

I don’t want to oversell this, though. This is not a landmark cinematic breakthrough – but it IS a really fun midnight movie. The stories are incredibly simple, there may be a tad too much boob-leering for good taste and few of the characters are given much depth, but as an exercise in tension, it can’t be beat.

As for the reaction, well, the place went ballistic. I do not believe in spirits, but at one extremely tense point I was compelled not to look at the screen, but at some of my colleagues to the left. I saw
three quite established veteran film writers with long histories with genre films with a look of absolute dread on their faces. One literally had his knuckles in his mouth. If that isn’t a recommendation to see this flick in the theaters I don’t know what is
 6 years ago '07        #31
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 FappingFapstar said:

Next, Ti West (“The Innkeepers”) takes us on a young couple’s trip to the Grand Canyon and a motel with the world’s worst security system. This one features one of the most innovative takes on the pan-across-the-room-and-reveal-something-unexpected jump scares in a while. Ya see, this time, it isn’t what is revealed in the frame, but the realization of who is holding the camera.

The movie concludes with an entry from the new film collective named Radio Silence which takes V/H/S to levels of pure WTF in a haunted house tweak on Ti West’s “House of the Devil.” The framing device from Adam Wingard (director of the yet-to-be-released masterpiece “You’re Next”) lacks some of the jump scare oomph, but is something of the silent hero establishing the dastardly aesthetic of the overall piece.
[/COLOR][/B]
Ti needs a bigger budget film in the future. That movie You're Next seems alright.

01-31-2012, 10:47 PM         #32
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need this dvd screener...
 01-31-2012, 11:04 PM         #33
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
Why do you act so hard on the internet
Sorry i don't get squeamish from weak a.ss horror films.

Not my fault you can't handle horror, you probably p!ss yourself from that pg-13 horror non-sense.
 6 years ago '09        #34
Heartless Peezy 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 242 242
 IronMaiden said:
I just watched that sh*t on youtube sh*t was wild
 6 years ago '05        #35
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
 IronMaiden said:

CH ain't sh*t. My boy is a huge film head and would show me some fu*ked up sh*t, I went through a phase exploring them. If you want to see some something, watch Aftermath by Nacho Cerde

[pic - click to view]

In short(the entire film is no sound), a mortician is examining bodies...
[spoiler - click to view]

The "genesis" part of the dvd, is a beautiful artistic movie. Go figure.

Stay away from Salo, & Pink Flamingo for good measure to.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 02-01-2012 at 12:17 AM..
 02-01-2012, 12:16 AM         #36
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

Not my fault you can't handle horror, you probably p!ss yourself from that pg-13 horror non-sense.
I love horror movies

It's just lame that in every thread I see a post from you acting holier than thou and better than everyone else.
 02-01-2012, 04:45 AM         #37
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna see... but you know once a horror film gets hyped, it normally disappoints.
 6 years ago '10        #38
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 IronMaiden said:

paranormal activity is one of the weakest sh*ts I've ever seen. Just as sh*tty as automon tranfussion.

Cantankerous said:
CH ain't sh*t. My boy is a huge film head and would show me some fu*ked up sh*t, I went through a phase exploring them. If you want to see some something, watch Aftermath by Nacho Cerde

[pic - click to view]

In short(the entire film is no sound), a mortician is examining bodies...
[spoiler - click to view]

The "genesis" part of the dvd, is a beautiful artistic movie. Go figure.

Stay away from Salo, & Pink Flamingo for good measure to.
Nawl I'll pass and keep my sanity. I clicked on that hidden part, no thanks.
 6 years ago '10        #39
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 IronMaiden said:

You cool as hell wit me fam but your posts do be more than a big deal. Your avatar matches your post 9 times out of 10.
 6 years ago '05        #40
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Trailer looks weak as fu*k. Looks like somethin students made in my film production class.
i was thinking the same thing but Im gonna go out on a limb an say that all that footage is from the main story an not whats found on the tapes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy