Drake apologizes to kobe bryant's wife, "i never intended to offend vanessa"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2012, 07:30 PM         #81
sonic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and he said hes gnna catch a body smh
 6 years ago '07        #82
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
bout to get to a point where he wont talk about nothin...kinda disappointed he aint own that line cus it was dead on point
 6 years ago '10        #83
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 mackenzieBALLE said:
Why cant he be him and stop fu*kin trynna be gangsta

Because taking a swing at a n*gga, then turn around and apologizing for it, is and will never be acceptable, regardless of whether you're gangsta or not. That's like running up and trying mug a n*gga, as soon as the n*gga whoop that a.ss, the mugger begins to apologize after the fact. Does he get respect then?
 01-31-2012, 07:49 PM         #84
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 superstarrr said:
Am i the only one who didn't see this as any form of apology?
NA but u may have been the only one to read pass the title lmao

>>>>>>jetsons gif
 6 years ago '09        #85
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Drizzy is smart by doing this.

To another rapper this would be an L.

Drake never loses.

He plans his moves in advance, strategically think every single publicity stunt ever.
 6 years ago '11        #86
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 Coo Coo Cal said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #87
drops117 13 heat pts13
space
space
$729 | Props total: 1199 1199
Drake smart. He realizes that vanessa is paid now and if she feels like he was disrespecting her in any kind of way that hitman can be summend asap
 01-31-2012, 08:45 PM         #88
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come on now drake, EVERYONE knows this was towards V. But maybe, since he's a celeb, he should read the part that Kobe was trying to STAY WITH HIS WIFE. You can't go calling a mans wife a bi*ch, thats man code. You keep your foul/negative opinions about anothers man's wife to yourself, unless you're a nobody aka some random n*gga on boxden.
 6 years ago '04        #89
Outlawfromabove 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 753 753
 THEINFAMOUS said:
"THIS n*ggaS SCARED!"

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #90
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 regularjoe said:
If Kobe is his friend, and it offended him by insulting Kobe's/Vanessa's/his children's situation, and wanted Drake to apologize..... ain't nothing wrong with Drake doing that.
If? If they were friends he wouldn't have said it at all. U mean to tell me Common had himso rattled he would diss a friend's wife?

mackenzieBALLE said:
Why cant he be him and stop fu*kin trynna be gangsta
My point exactly.........
The game done got to the boy. He should have found a way to leave ymcmb when he really wanted to but......................
 6 years ago '04        #91
BKStyles 
space
space
$642 | Props total: 2 2
 Coo Coo Cal said:

[pic - click to view]

I fu*king :rofl2:
 6 years ago '10        #92
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
Wait...how the fu*k was that line not directed at Vanessa when he first said "Kobe my n*gga I hate that it had to be him" and then immediately said "bi*ch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym." ??? Drake is such a liar You fired the shot, don't try n deny it now. Drake scared of Vanessa now? fu*k is she gon' do?

edit: to people sayin' Drake wasn't apologizing. nowadays, saying something about somebody and then going up to them later on and saying you didn't mean to offend them is pretty much an apology. it's not the fact that he said it that makes me smh, it's the fact that he's actin' like he wasn't tryna diss Vanessa when clearly he was. apologizing is one thing, denying that your comment was directed at the individual when it was is another.

Last edited by TiestoFriendly; 01-31-2012 at 09:22 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #93
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
Thisss side is a fu*kin sausage.
 6 years ago '11        #94
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
who will drake apologize too next?
 6 years ago '04        #95
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 760 760
Drake just jealous cuz Kanye is in those Kobe commercials and he not..

What if your really successful

your welcome.
 6 years ago '04        #96
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 59 59
she wasnt with me shooting in the gymmmmm!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #97
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,398 | Props total: 13065 13065
 MONSTALOCC said:
If? If they were friends he wouldn't have said it at all. U mean to tell me Common had himso rattled he would diss a friend's wife?
They're not boys. They're most likely the type of friends who are cool through fame, and are "cool" when they see each other. I used the term "friends", so I didn't have to type out more sh*t. As you should know by now, tons of rappers say spur of the moment things, especially while being gassed by people surrounding them. Why would Drake be any different? He said something someone didn't like, about in regards to someone he respected in Kobe. He "apologized". What's the problem?

And Common has nothing to do with anything... not sure why you'd even bring him up? Makes no sense. Common doesn't have Drake shook, Drake doesn't have Common shook. Why would they? Because they're rap battling?
 6 years ago '10        #98
space
space
 regularjoe said:
They're not boys. They're most likely the type of friends who are cool through fame, and are "cool" when they see each other. I used the term "friends", so I didn't have to type out more sh*t. As you should know by now, tons of rappers say spur of the moment things, especially while being gassed by people surrounding them. Why would Drake be any different? He said something someone didn't like, about in regards to someone he respected in Kobe. He "apologized". What's the problem?

And Common has nothing to do with anything... not sure why you'd even bring him up? Makes no sense. Common doesn't have Drake shook, Drake doesn't have Common shook. Why would they? Because they're rap battling?
you really need to look up the definition of friend. That drake line was not a hot freestyle, it was a verse for a song where he could have changed it before it was finished. So he a hoe for retracting his Vanessa diss. Common goy that boy scared to respond after clowning him and his folks. He is S-H-O-O-K. LOL @ that finish line lie
 6 years ago '04        #99
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
I'm a fan of Drake and even I say this is bullsh*t!
 6 years ago '10        #100
space
space
U TRAITOR!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy