BX Side Hustle Thread

most viewed right now
 117
Game disses Meek on IG
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Kodak Black A Butt Pirate?
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Shawty is nice but dat body....eatable like some skittles
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
That bullsh*t time Al Pachino won an Oscar for Best picture over Denzel(Malcol..
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
27030 pageviews
153 comments


Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,101 | Props total: 220 220
BX Side Hustle Thread
 

 
What do you guys have going as far as a side hustle? Let's use this thread to share and critique ways to make money outside of a job, I'll start with mine.

Selling Candy, Chips, and Soda- I know this sound lame as hell but I make about $25.00 a day doing this on my college campus. I make about $500 extra a month doing this, but net about $400. On the re up I got a EBT hookup where I pay dude .50 cent on the dollar which cut expenses in half.


The Goodwill Hustle- The objective of this hustle is to find undervalued stuff at thrift shops and resale them for a profit on ebay, or craigslist. This one is pretty lucrative if you know what to look for when you go in these places. I ALWAYS go on their re up days which are every Tuesday to get first dibs on the new stuff they bring in, this is essential if you want to get the good sh*t, I can't stress this enough. The things I look for personally are Nike Sweaters, Retro Sports Jerseys, Yugioh Cards, Retro Crew Neck Sweaters, etc. If you know your target buyers well enough you can use your discretion to buy sh*t you know you can unload for a profit. I usually net about $500.00 on a good month.

Livin Frugal- If you seriously want to make money, like foreal foreal, you need to make sacrifices. I persoanlly live by the 50% rule, which basically means OFF TOPS half of what ever I bring in gets saved, period, point, blank. I know most people can't do this due to other financial obligations, but to the young heads out there still living at home, take advantage.

On top of those two hustles I have a part time job which I net about $600 month doing, full time college student. All together I net about $1500 a month, which I think is pretty decent image So lets hear what yall got to contribute!

-PS
aquisite04 gave props
 

153 comments for "BX Side Hustle Thread"

 5 years ago '07        #2
Damagegadget 489 heat pts489
space
avatar space
space
$31,875 | Props total: 7375 7375
The Goodwill Hustle- B my pops made a livin flipping furniture at auctions... their prices went up and ebay came around kcufed up that whole auction game.. but definitely a great hustle
 5 years ago '05        #3
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 Prostyle said:
What do you guys have going as far as a side hustle? Let's use this thread to share and critique ways to make money outside of a job, I'll start with mine.

Selling Candy, Chips, and Soda- I know this sound lame as hell but I make about $25.00 a day doing this on my college campus. I make about $500 extra a month doing this, but net about $400. On the re up I got a EBT hookup where I pay dude .50 cent on the dollar which cut expenses in half.


The Goodwill Hustle- The objective of this hustle is to find undervalued stuff at thrift shops and resale them for a profit on ebay, or craigslist. This one is pretty lucrative if you know what to look for when you go in these places. I ALWAYS go on their re up days which are every Tuesday to get first dibs on the new stuff they bring in, this is essential if you want to get the good sh*t, I can't stress this enough. The things I look for personally are Nike Sweaters, Retro Sports Jerseys, Yugioh Cards, Retro Crew Neck Sweaters, etc. If you know your target buyers well enough you can use your discretion to buy sh*t you know you can unload for a profit. I usually net about $500.00 on a good month.

Livin Frugal- If you seriously want to make money, like foreal foreal, you need to make sacrifices. I persoanlly live by the 50% rule, which basically means OFF TOPS half of what ever I bring in gets saved, period, point, blank. I know most people can't do this due to other financial obligations, but to the young heads out there still living at home, take advantage.

On top of those two hustles I have a part time job which I net about $600 month doing, full time college student. All together I net about $1500 a month, which I think is pretty decent So lets hear what yall got to contribute!

-PS
respect/////////
 02-04-2012, 11:59 AM         #4
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sport bets and playing cards
 5 years ago '04        #5
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
selling organo gold coffee - makes me a fortune. it's an mlm, great money.
 5 years ago '08        #6
countreenoise 
space
avatar space
space
$224 | Props total: 12 12
10 Side Hustles.
250/month=3000/year= 30,000

1.) Hair Weave
2.) Watches/Jewlery
3.) Websites Ads
4.) Day trading
5.) Jail breaking apps
6.) Part time job
7.) Tax referrals
8.) Video editing/production


I know this is only 8, but I made this list begingin of the year, and Im juggin all 8 pretty well now. I might add the thrift store hustle to my list.
 5 years ago '07        #7
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,864 | Props total: 609 609
 Prostyle said:
The Goodwill Hustle- The objective of this hustle is to find undervalued stuff at thrift shops and resale them for a profit on ebay, or craigslist. This one is pretty lucrative if you know what to look for when you go in these places. I ALWAYS go on their re up days which are every Tuesday to get first dibs on the new stuff they bring in, this is essential if you want to get the good sh*t, I can't stress this enough. The things I look for personally are Nike Sweaters, Retro Sports Jerseys, Yugioh Cards, Retro Crew Neck Sweaters, etc. If you know your target buyers well enough you can use your discretion to buy sh*t you know you can unload for a profit. I usually net about $500.00 on a good month.
I damn near died when I seen Yu Gi Oh cards... didn't think anyone still really fu*ked with hat... respect tho.. My bro used to sell candy back in high school and was netting like 200 just off candy alone
 5 years ago '11        #8
Miles J Hughes 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$3,118 | Props total: 2306 2306
 5 years ago '04        #9
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$12,256 | Props total: 3810 3810
i sell dre beats as well as phone accessories & workout programs
 5 years ago '04        #10
123456 
space
avatar space
space
$6,210 | Props total: 149 149
On top of a full time job getting $600 a week after taxes, I mix music. Money from that really depends...sometimes it's $200 a week, sometimes it's $50, sometimes it's nothing. But I haven't put effort into that yet so I could be making more if I put my name out there.
 02-23-2012, 09:18 AM         #11
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sell beats, use what you know, hip-hop is a business, more money is being made on an indepdent level.
 5 years ago '08        #12
knAwle3ge 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 300 300
liquidation.com

then I resell them on Amazon, Ebay or craiglist

(Just make sure u know what u buying cuz you can lose a lot of money with this)
 5 years ago '04        #13
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$12,256 | Props total: 3810 3810
 knAwle3ge said:
liquidation.com

then I resell them on Amazon, Ebay or craiglist

(Just make sure u know what u buying cuz you can lose a lot of money with this)

I go on there from time to time in check but im kinda hesitant to fu*k with electronics Do you do accessories or electronics?
 5 years ago '11        #14
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,664 | Props total: 7 7
damn for a second i thought u fu*kers were actually making $25 a day selling "candy"










On the real though. Lets say you buy 28 candy bars and sell them 1 at a time..you are not going to make that much money, enough to let you eat candy for free. If you really want to make money selling candy bars you have to buy a quarter-pound of candy minimum


Last edited by CamoBoxers; 02-23-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 02-23-2012, 08:16 PM         #15
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here at the local thrift store you can go as soon as they open and expect to see 5-7 people ready to enter that bi*ch looking to resell
 5 years ago '08        #16
knAwle3ge 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 300 300
 Duntaz said:
I go on there from time to time in check but im kinda hesitant to fu*k with electronics Do you do accessories or electronics?
both, just depends on the product and how good of a condition it is. I got a pickup truck, so I pick my orders up (also cheaper too). I don't trust no delivery. I also sell purses, glasses, and other sh*t too. You can make 750-1000 for a week if you lucky. At least a month your get 1k.

Just make sure you have a main job, and make this your second job...


Last edited by knAwle3ge; 02-23-2012 at 09:45 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #17
Duntaz 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$12,256 | Props total: 3810 3810
I guess my main question is how good are "moderate condition" items
 5 years ago '08        #18
knAwle3ge 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 300 300
I treat them as used, but hey it works and you can sling them for half off. I just don't fu*k with salvage electronics, cuz thats when piece be missing or cracked screen. But you can get those item for hella cheap tho. I got 3 51' TV's (one cracked screen, and other 2 were missing cords) for $250. You just gotta find the right buyer to sell them.

Remember there's buyers and there's sellers. Which one you wanna be???
 5 years ago '10        #19
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 158 158
 WeezyWayne said:
selling organo gold coffee - makes me a fortune. it's an mlm, great money.
If you interested in a mlm that will make you twice your profit and real residual money inbox me
 5 years ago '10        #20
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 158 158
 countreenoise said:
10 Side Hustles.
250/month=3000/year= 30,000

1.) Hair Weave
2.) Watches/Jewlery
3.) Websites Ads
4.) Day trading
5.) Jail breaking apps
6.) Part time job
7.) Tax referrals
8.) Video editing/production


I know this is only 8, but I made this list begingin of the year, and Im juggin all 8 pretty well now. I might add the thrift store hustle to my list.

If you want to get down with a real business opportunity where you can get paid residually then inbox me
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Bx, you've just won an all expense paid trip to Willy Wonka's Chocolat..
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Jamaican Restaurants be like...
155 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Queen Beef: Remy vs Nicki Where it Started
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
OT LeMelo Ball missed 20 3-Pointers in playoff lost
115 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside "Cash me outside girl finally unveils her Boyfriend"(Doesn't look like ..
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside NieR introduces controversial new PS4 feature - the ability to buy Tro..
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Thot 3:16 - And on the 8th day, the lord named it Yumday, & all was good
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Unconfirmed: Shots fired At Dolph. CIAA
292 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy