Vogel On Bulls "They have a couple guys who celebrate on every play"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
Boozer does yell constantly tho lol.
 6 years ago '04        #62
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
Boozer, Noah and Pau Gasol all rank in the upper echilon of bi*chassness...
 01-31-2012, 04:16 PM         #63
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ARosary said:
There should be a youtube clip of all the sh*t Boozer says. I was watching them in playoffs during a fu*king away game crowd on max...u can still hear this n*gga EVERY play. His favorite sh*t is "I GOT IT, I GOT THAT sh*t"

[video - click to view]

01-31-2012, 04:37 PM         #64
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
No offense, but the Bulls just wont 62 games last year, went to the ECF, eliminated the Pacers, and have the most wins in the league right there. There's a difference between guys on a team like that celebrating on a play and guys on a squad who were one-and-done in the playoffs and stuck in the middle of the pack in the conference right now celebrating one win. We dont celebrate individual wins, we celebrate the big picture of our continued success. That's the difference, it never was about one game.
bi*ch you wasn't with em shooting in the gym

Sorry brah I had to do it
 6 years ago '04        #65
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
ever since last years playoffs...i knew the rivalry was back..but no more jordan for the bulls only got some whiny bi*ches
 6 years ago '05        #66
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1556 1556
Vogel with the ether haha. Boozer and Noah are two of the most annoying players in the league. I think it is funny that they normally don't play in crunch time. ESPN had a stat during the Miami game that shows they play less than half of the 4th quarter. They play less in the 4th than any other quarter.
 6 years ago '04        #67
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Id rather have players that have something to celebrate about.. Couldnt be worst then havin floppers and crybabies on the squad like hansborough... Dudes crys and looks like his mom grounded him from playin xbox.. fu*k indiana
 01-31-2012, 06:08 PM         #68
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
@ dudes catching feelings over this
says the dude catching feelings

lame a.ss n*gga tryin play it cool
 6 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 doro85 said:
Id rather have players that have something to celebrate about.. Couldnt be worst then havin floppers and crybabies on the squad like hansborough... Dudes crys and looks like his mom grounded him from playin xbox.. fu*k indiana
I know you're not talking about someone complaining.... Noah is the BIGGEST bi*ch ever when it comes to complaining to the refs.
 01-31-2012, 06:16 PM         #70
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
More Bulls threads
yup, we're makin fun of your squad and their crybaby tendecies..
 6 years ago '07        #71
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Joehook said:
says the dude catching feelings

lame a.ss n*gga tryin play it cool

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-31-2012 at 06:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #72
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3025 3025
 King Jove said:
"THAT'S A FOUL!!!!"

"AND 1!!!"

"GIMMIE THAT sh*t!!!!"

- Carlos Boozer
loudest n*gga in the league by far
 01-31-2012, 07:32 PM         #73
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrBHZ said:
loudest n*gga in the league by far
I'm a Bulls fan and I've posted in mad threads with his go to phrases (3 were already covered so I'll skip those, here are the others):

"GET THAT JO!" - Boozer yelling at Noah to grab a rebound

"THERE YOU GO POOH!" - Boozer after Rose shoots a free throw

"AYE!" - Boozer after his shot inexplicably doesn't go in (Because it's always supposed to go in. Also followed by a frozen pause and look at the ref in disbelief of what has just transpired.)

"GO UP O! or GO UP JO!" - Boozer ordering Omer Asik or Joakim Noah to go up with the ball under the basket like they didn't already know they could do that.

dude is jokes with his mouth. I'd get so sick of this guy if I played ball with him. I'd be throwing sneak elbows and sh*t when going for rebounds just to get this dude out of the game. I remember one of the Utah fans here was saying they used to have a drinking game of having to do a shot every time Boozer was heard on the court and they had to quit by the 3rd quarter because it was too much.
 6 years ago '10        #74
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 Got Cheeve? said:
I'm a Bulls fan and I've posted in mad threads with his go to phrases (3 were already covered so I'll skip those, here are the others):

"AYE!" - Boozer after his shot inexplicably doesn't go in (Because it's always supposed to go in. Also followed by a frozen pause and look at the ref in disbelief of what has just transpired.)

"GO UP O! or GO UP JO!" - Boozer ordering Omer Asik or Joakim Noah to go up with the ball under the basket like they didn't already know they could do that.

dude is jokes with his mouth. I'd get so sick of this guy if I played ball with him. I'd be throwing sneak elbows and sh*t when going for rebounds just to get this dude out of the game. I remember one of the Utah fans here was saying they used to have a drinking game of having to do a shot every time Boozer was heard on the court and they had to quit by the 3rd quarter because it was too much.
this, i saw when you first posted about boozer. right on point. Dude is real annoying with that sh*t and noah is right behind him. No need for rose to point out some team celebrating on his home court. Bulls were undefeated at home prior to that loss, let the pacers celebrate, internalize that sh*t and go ham the next game. Keep it moving, rose shouldn't give a fuk what the pacers do after a win. Can't win them all the pacers played well.
 6 years ago '04        #75
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
not that i really care or whatever but i find it funny that pacers fans can talk trash to a bulls fan about one lil regular season win

didnt the bulls beat the pacers a.ss in the playoffs last year after danny granger popped off at the mouth im just saying
 6 years ago '04        #76
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 Got Cheeve? said:

Right on point with this post. And he pisses me off getting mad and showing obvious frustration when one of his teammates take a bad shot, or call a timeout or do anything he does not agree with. Like he would have done anything more then throw up a 15 foot Bill Cartwright c*ckback brick and like you said stare aimlessly at the ref as if he blocked his shot or prevented it from going in. I hate to watch him on the basketball court.
 6 years ago '04        #77
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
 kb2602 said:
not that i really care or whatever but i find it funny that pacers fans can talk trash to a bulls fan about one lil regular season win

didnt the bulls beat the pacers a.ss in the playoffs last year after danny granger popped off at the mouth im just saying
aint talkin trash bout beating the bulls...its the bulls that gotta cry about the other team celebrating a win.take the loss like a man..got em soundin like jon harbaugh .rose got mad first cuz vogel said they celebrate every play...tell me this aint true tho..bulls got some hypocrites on they team foreals.
 6 years ago '10        #78
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 DR JAYY said:
you not on the team tho
He thought he was for a minute there n*gga sounded like an a.sst coach for a minute
 6 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 kb2602 said:

I didn't see any Pacers fans talking trash about the win. I know they were excited but Rose is the person that brought all this controversy up. And besides a lot (not all) of the Bulls fans on here were talking sh*t last year after they beat the Pacers even though that series could have been a lot different if it weren't for a couple big breaks the Bulls got.
 6 years ago '10        #80
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 minimafia_aj said:
@ dudes catching feelings over this
Hell yea im rollin
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy