Vogel On Bulls "They have a couple guys who celebrate on every play"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Chief Dee said:
No offense, but the Bulls just wont 62 games last year, went to the ECF, eliminated the Pacers, and have the most wins in the league right there. There's a difference between guys on a team like that celebrating on a play and guys on a squad who were one-and-done in the playoffs and stuck in the middle of the pack in the conference right now celebrating one win. We dont celebrate individual wins, we celebrate the big picture of our continued success. That's the difference, it never was about one game.

this n*gga a retard
 6 years ago '04        #42
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 HenryTheMenace said:
you always tryna sound like you have a lot of knowledge. Shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '11        #43
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 932 932
 ThiZZ said:

this n*gga a retard

6 years ago '10        #44
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Chief Dee said:
No offense, but the Bulls just wont 62 games last year, went to the ECF, eliminated the Pacers, and have the most wins in the league right there. There's a difference between guys on a team like that celebrating on a play and guys on a squad who were one-and-done in the playoffs and stuck in the middle of the pack in the conference right now celebrating one win. We dont celebrate individual wins, we celebrate the big picture of our continued success. That's the difference, it never was about one game.

i think everyone that's been in this thread can agree this is the post of the year right here
 6 years ago '04        #45
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
I happy Chief finally got his just due, that hoe a.ss n*gga be deserving of this ether for a long time now.
 6 years ago '11        #46
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,405 | Props total: 3890 3890
 Rockstar718 said:
but the point broad cries after one regular season game
Lol dam man.
 6 years ago '11        #47
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 ThiZZ said:

this n*gga a retard
 6 years ago '05        #48
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
It's true. When they beat the Heat down here in March last season or whenever it was, they (including Coach Thibs) celebrated like they had just won the title. Now when another team does it on their home floor they bi*ch and moan about it? Shut the fu*k up. You f*gs should be focusing your energy on what excuses to make come May.

Rose seems like a real bi*ch to me, and he has that nagging tone in his voice too. Super annoying.
 6 years ago '05        #49
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
shut the fu*k up.

Point Broad is a bi*ch, and so are you.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 01-31-2012 at 03:41 PM..
 01-31-2012, 03:40 PM         #50
handsumone1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
but those 2 celebrate every fu*king rebound, put back, block ,dunk just like he said every play

and the big picture of what noah and boozer ride n the bench in crunch time

while the point fraud is getting bullied on by lebron
its called team unity u goofy muthafu*kas..
Thats why we had th ebest record last year and this year

secondly, how would u feel if i can to ur crib beat u them ran into ur visitor bedroom and celebrated and talked sh*t all up in ya house.. u a be mad be ready to whoop my a.ss.. its a respect thing that that sh*t outside or back to Nap town unless u bout that life
 6 years ago '05        #51
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 katalist said:
Its ok for Noah to act like a complete fu*kign moron and Boozer to do the same after every plaay but not ok for the Pacers team to give some high fives and chest pumps. When we beat Celtics twice we did same sh*t and they never complained, never heard Peirce or Garnett bi*ching about it.

If you gonna bi*ch at the pacers for that sh*t then start bi*ching at Boozer and Noah. sh*t is like laughing when your friends bi*ch sleeps or flirts with everyone, then relizing your hoe does the same sh*t..

I just find it hilarious how Bulls fans and players think its ok for them to do all this dumb a.ss celebrating yet they get mad when another team does it...sorry but that sh*t is pus*y.

Now before I get called a Bulls hater, Deng is one of my fav players in the NBA and Rose is simply amazing at what he does... with that said, it cracks me the fu*k up how Rose can bi*ch about this and then accept Noah and Boozer acting like complete idiots after every play. If you gonna bi*ch at the Pacers then slap the sh*t out Noah and Boozer on your own team to.
katalist tees up a three.... Kaboom.
 6 years ago '05        #52
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 handsumone1 said:
its called team unity u goofy muthafu*kas..
Thats why we had th ebest record last year and this year

secondly, how would u feel if i can to ur crib beat u them ran into ur visitor bedroom and celebrated and talked sh*t all up in ya house.. u a be mad be ready to whoop my a.ss.. its a respect thing that that sh*t outside or back to Nap town unless u bout that life
best record, but EVERYONE knows not the best team

Rose knows it too.... that's why he freezes up every time LeBron steps in front of him
 6 years ago '07        #53
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
rose crying after a loss?
 6 years ago '04        #54
profit 
space
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 123 123
Boozer gets hyped for a d rose dunk more than d rose then last year playoff the n*gga was talking sh*t bout the hawks granteing wins with a towel on after j smith dunk on and sonned him all series bi*ch a.ss n*gga worst of in the leauge
 6 years ago '05        #55
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
I happy Chief finally got his just due, that hoe a.ss n*gga be deserving of this ether for a long time now.
 6 years ago '07        #56
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20010 20010
 2 Pistolz said:
shut the fu*k up.

Point Broad is a bi*ch, and so are you.
uh oh tough guy heat fans are out now
 6 years ago '10        #57
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
its that serious? these n*ggas acting like bi*ches over this sh*t
 01-31-2012, 04:04 PM         #58
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
More Bulls threads

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #59
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1325 1325
talk of the town(bx)

bulls fans embrace the hate

we love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
 6 years ago '10        #60
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
 King Jove said:
"THAT'S A FOUL!!!!"

"AND 1!!!"

"GIMMIE THAT sh*t!!!!"

- Carlos Boozer
There should be a youtube clip of all the sh*t Boozer says. I was watching them in playoffs during a fu*king away game crowd on max...u can still hear this n*gga EVERY play. His favorite sh*t is "I GOT IT, I GOT THAT sh*t"
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago