Vogel On Bulls "They have a couple guys who celebrate on every play"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #22
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2952 2952
 Chief Dee said:
No offense, but the Bulls just wont 62 games last year, went to the ECF, eliminated the Pacers, and have the most wins in the league right there. There's a difference between guys on a team like that celebrating on a play and guys on a squad who were one-and-done in the playoffs and stuck in the middle of the pack in the conference right now celebrating one win. We dont celebrate individual wins, we celebrate the big picture of our continued success. That's the difference, it never was about one game.
i aint read some sh*t this senseless in a minute. TYBG
 6 years ago '04        #23
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 Chief Dee said:
No offense, but the Bulls just wont 62 games last year, went to the ECF, eliminated the Pacers, and have the most wins in the league right there. There's a difference between guys on a team like that celebrating on a play and guys on a squad who were one-and-done in the playoffs and stuck in the middle of the pack in the conference right now celebrating one win. We dont celebrate individual wins, we celebrate the big picture of our continued success. That's the difference, it never was about one game.

idiot chief
 6 years ago '04        #24
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
bulls fans its best u dont respond because yall gonna make the team look stupid wit the responses cause hes obviously right
 6 years ago '05        #25
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 ondatpurple said:
noah's tranny loving f*ggit a.ss always celebrating throughout the game

point broad has a nerve to be talkin about other teams celebrating when he cant even keep his own ponytail rockin quadroon center in check
 6 years ago '05        #26
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Its ok for Noah to act like a complete fu*kign moron and Boozer to do the same after every plaay but not ok for the Pacers team to give some high fives and chest pumps. When we beat Celtics twice we did same sh*t and they never complained, never heard Peirce or Garnett bi*ching about it.

If you gonna bi*ch at the pacers for that sh*t then start bi*ching at Boozer and Noah. sh*t is like laughing when your friends bi*ch sleeps or flirts with everyone, then relizing your hoe does the same sh*t..

I just find it hilarious how Bulls fans and players think its ok for them to do all this dumb a.ss celebrating yet they get mad when another team does it...sorry but that sh*t is pus*y.

Now before I get called a Bulls hater, Deng is one of my fav players in the NBA and Rose is simply amazing at what he does... with that said, it cracks me the fu*k up how Rose can bi*ch about this and then accept Noah and Boozer acting like complete idiots after every play. If you gonna bi*ch at the Pacers then slap the sh*t out Noah and Boozer on your own team to.

Last edited by katalist; 01-31-2012 at 11:54 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #27
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Who cares? Noah & Boozer suck anyways. U get offended by those 2 u must have ho-tendencies

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '07        #28
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 bigree61 said:
but those 2 celebrate every fu*king rebound, put back, block ,dunk just like he said every play

and the big picture of what noah and boozer ride n the bench in crunch time

while the point fraud is getting bullied on by lebron
lol how in the hell you celebrate after grabbing a rebound?
 6 years ago '09        #29
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22559 22559
 katalist said:
Its ok for Noah to act like a complete fu*kign moron and Boozer to do the same after every plaay but not ok for the Pacers team to give some high fives and chest pumps. When we beat Celtics twice we did same sh*t and they never complained, never heard Peirce or Garnett bi*ching about it.

If you gonna bi*ch at the pacers for that sh*t then start bi*ching at Boozer and Noah. sh*t is like laughing when your friends bi*ch sleeps or flirts with everyone, then relizing your hoe does the same sh*t..

I just find it hilarious how Bulls fans and players think its ok for them to do all this dumb a.ss celebrating yet they get mad when another team does it...sorry but that sh*t is pus*y.

Now before I get called a Bulls hater, Deng is one of my fav players in the NBA and Rose is simply amazing at what he does... with that said, it cracks me the fu*k up how Rose can bi*ch about this and then accept Noah and Boozer acting like complete idiots after every play. If you gonna bi*ch at the Pacers then slap the sh*t out Noah and Boozer on your own team to.
 01-31-2012, 12:25 PM         #30
rondod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Jove said:
"THAT'S A FOUL!!!!"

"AND 1!!!"

"GIMMIE THAT sh*t!!!!"

- Carlos Boozer
haha boozer is one of the most players ive heard complaining on an open mic during games. wants an "and 1" every single drive
 6 years ago '09        #31
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5103 5103
 katalist said:
i dont care what bulls players do, what pacers players do or any teams players do

i think this whole thing is gettin blown out of proportion
 01-31-2012, 12:34 PM         #32
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
you always tryna sound like you have a lot of knowledge. Shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '06        #33
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Chief Dee said:

Damn Chief..you done fu*ked up my synaptic response time trying to comprehend that alien jargon..

You ol' corky a.ss n*gga..
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #34
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,781 | Props total: 4275 4275
boozer, noah and gibson (mostly when he dunks)
 6 years ago '04        #35
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2958 2958
 JayDawn said:
lololol
 6 years ago '11        #36
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone got a vid of them celebrating?
 6 years ago '04        #37
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Majority of the league celebrates every play. Reminds me of Coach Carter where he's bragging about tying his shoe.
 6 years ago '08        #38
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
why are n*ggas always sonning chief? let me get in on the train n*ggas im locked and loaded

with my bbc
 6 years ago '06        #39
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 HenryTheMenace said:
you always tryna sound like you have a lot of knowledge. Shut the fu*k up

chief hasn't been back since he exposed himself as a dumbass
 6 years ago '05        #40
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
bi*ch a.ss boozer and noah celebrate even when they miss a shot
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago