Vogel On Bulls "They have a couple guys who celebrate on every play"

most viewed right now
 231
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 133
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
STAR WARS FLOPS..... Disney and Star Wars fan boys all over Take this L
28 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #22
GodsFavorite 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$9,301 | Props total: 3895 3895
 Chief Dee said:
No offense, but the Bulls just wont 62 games last year, went to the ECF, eliminated the Pacers, and have the most wins in the league right there. There's a difference between guys on a team like that celebrating on a play and guys on a squad who were one-and-done in the playoffs and stuck in the middle of the pack in the conference right now celebrating one win. We dont celebrate individual wins, we celebrate the big picture of our continued success. That's the difference, it never was about one game.
i aint read some sh*t this senseless in a minute. TYBG
 6 years ago '04        #23
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,738 | Props total: 9865 9865
 Chief Dee said:
No offense, but the Bulls just wont 62 games last year, went to the ECF, eliminated the Pacers, and have the most wins in the league right there. There's a difference between guys on a team like that celebrating on a play and guys on a squad who were one-and-done in the playoffs and stuck in the middle of the pack in the conference right now celebrating one win. We dont celebrate individual wins, we celebrate the big picture of our continued success. That's the difference, it never was about one game.

idiot chief
 6 years ago '04        #24
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,381 | Props total: 7024 7024
bulls fans its best u dont respond because yall gonna make the team look stupid wit the responses cause hes obviously right
 6 years ago '05        #25
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 ondatpurple said:
noah's tranny loving f*ggit a.ss always celebrating throughout the game

point broad has a nerve to be talkin about other teams celebrating when he cant even keep his own ponytail rockin quadroon center in check
 6 years ago '05        #26
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
Its ok for Noah to act like a complete fu*kign moron and Boozer to do the same after every plaay but not ok for the Pacers team to give some high fives and chest pumps. When we beat Celtics twice we did same sh*t and they never complained, never heard Peirce or Garnett bi*ching about it.

If you gonna bi*ch at the pacers for that sh*t then start bi*ching at Boozer and Noah. sh*t is like laughing when your friends bi*ch sleeps or flirts with everyone, then relizing your hoe does the same sh*t..

I just find it hilarious how Bulls fans and players think its ok for them to do all this dumb a.ss celebrating yet they get mad when another team does it...sorry but that sh*t is pus*y.

Now before I get called a Bulls hater, Deng is one of my fav players in the NBA and Rose is simply amazing at what he does... with that said, it cracks me the fu*k up how Rose can bi*ch about this and then accept Noah and Boozer acting like complete idiots after every play. If you gonna bi*ch at the Pacers then slap the sh*t out Noah and Boozer on your own team to.


Last edited by katalist; 01-31-2012 at 10:54 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #27
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,176 | Props total: 180 180
Who cares? Noah & Boozer suck anyways. U get offended by those 2 u must have ho-tendencies




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '07        #28
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,941 | Props total: 5462 5462
 bigree61 said:
but those 2 celebrate every fu*king rebound, put back, block ,dunk just like he said every play

and the big picture of what noah and boozer ride n the bench in crunch time

while the point fraud is getting bullied on by lebron
lol how in the hell you celebrate after grabbing a rebound?
 6 years ago '09        #29
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,981 | Props total: 35409 35409
 katalist said:
Its ok for Noah to act like a complete fu*kign moron and Boozer to do the same after every plaay but not ok for the Pacers team to give some high fives and chest pumps. When we beat Celtics twice we did same sh*t and they never complained, never heard Peirce or Garnett bi*ching about it.

If you gonna bi*ch at the pacers for that sh*t then start bi*ching at Boozer and Noah. sh*t is like laughing when your friends bi*ch sleeps or flirts with everyone, then relizing your hoe does the same sh*t..

I just find it hilarious how Bulls fans and players think its ok for them to do all this dumb a.ss celebrating yet they get mad when another team does it...sorry but that sh*t is pus*y.

Now before I get called a Bulls hater, Deng is one of my fav players in the NBA and Rose is simply amazing at what he does... with that said, it cracks me the fu*k up how Rose can bi*ch about this and then accept Noah and Boozer acting like complete idiots after every play. If you gonna bi*ch at the Pacers then slap the sh*t out Noah and Boozer on your own team to.
 01-31-2012, 11:25 AM         #30
rondod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Jove said:
"THAT'S A FOUL!!!!"

"AND 1!!!"

"GIMMIE THAT sh*t!!!!"

- Carlos Boozer
haha boozer is one of the most players ive heard complaining on an open mic during games. wants an "and 1" every single drive
 6 years ago '09        #31
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,520 | Props total: 5551 5551
 katalist said:
I just find it hilarious how Bulls fans and players think its ok for them to do all this dumb a.ss celebrating yet they get mad when another team does it...sorry but that sh*t is pus*y.
i dont care what bulls players do, what pacers players do or any teams players do


i think this whole thing is gettin blown out of proportion
 01-31-2012, 11:34 AM         #32
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
No offense, but the Bulls just wont 62 games last year, went to the ECF, eliminated the Pacers, and have the most wins in the league right there. There's a difference between guys on a team like that celebrating on a play and guys on a squad who were one-and-done in the playoffs and stuck in the middle of the pack in the conference right now celebrating one win. We dont celebrate individual wins, we celebrate the big picture of our continued success. That's the difference, it never was about one game.
you always tryna sound like you have a lot of knowledge. Shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '06        #33
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 261 261
 Chief Dee said:
No offense, but the Bulls just wont 62 games last year, went to the ECF, eliminated the Pacers, and have the most wins in the league right there. There's a difference between guys on a team like that celebrating on a play and guys on a squad who were one-and-done in the playoffs and stuck in the middle of the pack in the conference right now celebrating one win. We dont celebrate individual wins, we celebrate the big picture of our continued success. That's the difference, it never was about one game.




Damn Chief..you done fu*ked up my synaptic response time trying to comprehend that alien jargon..


You ol' corky a.ss n*gga..
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #34
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,170 | Props total: 5394 5394
boozer, noah and gibson (mostly when he dunks)
 6 years ago '04        #35
mistatnn 
space
avatar space
space
$5,999 | Props total: 4523 4523
 JayDawn said:
lololol
 6 years ago '11        #36
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Anyone got a vid of them celebrating?
 6 years ago '04        #37
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,180 | Props total: 770 770
Majority of the league celebrates every play. Reminds me of Coach Carter where he's bragging about tying his shoe.
 6 years ago '08        #38
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$40,553 | Props total: 13014 13014
why are n*ggas always sonning chief? let me get in on the train n*ggas im locked and loaded

with my bbc
 6 years ago '06        #39
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,293 | Props total: 1628 1628
 HenryTheMenace said:
you always tryna sound like you have a lot of knowledge. Shut the fu*k up



chief hasn't been back since he exposed himself as a dumbass
 6 years ago '05        #40
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
avatar space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
bi*ch a.ss boozer and noah celebrate even when they miss a shot
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
105 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
78 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy