Blake Griffin. Oh. My. God. (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #181
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
F a t a l i t y
 6 years ago '04        #182
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 Mikey c said:
Blake be out the snatching up n*ggas souls.
[pic - click to view]

liu!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #183
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
Can someone tell me when grabbing/touching the rim became a requirement to be a dunk?

As far as I'm concerned a "lay-up" is when:
1)your hand is below the rim and you propel the ball up at close range
2)Your hand is level or slightly higher than the rim and you do a finger roll or flick the wrist

I thought a dunk was anytime your hand/arm is above the rim and you propel the ball through the rim with force. Usually at a downward angle.
 6 years ago '07        #184
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,160 | Props total: 11272 11272
 bluehefner96 said:
I wonder how much some of you dumb a.ss n*ggas understand physics on here.

People who call this a "Half way layup" or "Not a dunk for real" are just flat out dumb. It's the same sh*t Dwight fell criticism to for his Superman dunk.

Basically, MOTHERF*CK grabbing a damn rim. Lets say u jump 10 feet higher than the f*cking goal itself, why in the f*ck do you need to grab rim in order to "dunk" when u force it through *IN A DOWNWARD MOTION* from 10 feet higher? Just think about that for a second.

What k!lls me the most is the "Lay up" talk. N1gga, a "Lay Up" is EXACTLY what the fu*k it says, a lay....UP!! Not a throw down. A basic dunk is more of a "Lay Up" than the sh1t Dwight/Blake did.

The one and only knock on a "Dunk" like this is that sometimes they happen because the person wasn't CLOSE enough to grab rim. But other than that, being able to even get that high and throw the ball through the rim with such force is far more impressive than a basic "grab the rim" dunk. Thats merely a gimmick effect. This sh*t here is just straight freaky.

I guess I'll just quote my OG post in this thread for the n*ggas who continue to be dumb.

What the f*ck is a "Hard lay up?"

Please, people, don't let basketball ball/the concept of "grabbing a rim" deter you from what you should already understand through common sense, or at least some sh*t you should've picked up in school.

The whole idea of "grabbing a rim" is used to gauge how high somebody is jumping. It's harder to jump that high than it is just to grab a fu*king rim. Once again, if we exaggerate how high he (or Dwight Howard0) jumped when they did their respective "Throw Ins" or "Dunks" and said they jumped 10/20 feet higher than the rim, before they proceeded to "throw it through," then are u really gonna be a jackass and criticize them for not grabbing a goddamn rim? Really? lmao

And for the n*ggas thats defending the dunk by saying, "Well, he did GRAZE the rim." Stop it. Don't try to satisfy these retards. Jumping high enough to beam the ball through the goal>>>>>>>>> Jumping high enough to just get the ball over the rim and proceed to grab afterwards.

Last edited by bluehefner96; 01-31-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #185
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,164 | Props total: 4887 4887
perkins my n*gga i hate it had to be him

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #186
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Broseph Stalin said:
perkins my n*gga i hate it had to be him

[pic - click to view]

you wasn't gettin dunked on in the gymmmmmmmmmm

6 years ago '11        #187
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
AND BX n*ggaS SAID THEY DIDN'T WANT THE NBA BACK
 6 years ago '11        #188
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
So you fat/skinny mother fu*kers that don't play basketball are saying this isn't worthy? You're telling me your opinion of a "dunk" is more valid than LeBron James? You think if you polled every single player in the NBA they'd say the same thing? You know, people who play basketball? You telling me this isn't a dunk and it's not impressive?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Like I said, anyone whose saying it's unimpressive because he didn't grab the rim, just doesn't play basketball and simply sits here and analyzes. It's the same people that literally think they can go in a NBA game and do something.

It's not Blake's fault he has t-rex arms or else he wouldn't grabbed the rim for you geeks.

Oh yeah, give me Blake's dunk's over Wade's anyday... Perkins was under the rim compared to Perkins being in further position in the Blake dunk...Wade didn't catch a body like Blake either.

Those who can dunk, know it's 1000x easier to dunk on someone when they standing right under the basket compared to standing outside the basket and jumping towards you...

Last edited by PTC; 01-31-2012 at 03:12 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #189
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
best PF in the league
 01-31-2012, 03:34 PM         #190
breakingbad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
So you fat/skinny mother fu*kers that don't play basketball are saying this isn't worthy? You're telling me your opinion of a "dunk" is more valid than LeBron James? You think if you polled every single player in the NBA they'd say the same thing? You know, people who play basketball? You telling me this isn't a dunk and it's not impressive?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Like I said, anyone whose saying it's unimpressive because he didn't grab the rim, just doesn't play basketball and simply sits here and analyzes. It's the same people that literally think they can go in a NBA game and do something.

It's not Blake's fault he has t-rex arms or else he wouldn't grabbed the rim for you geeks.

Oh yeah, give me Blake's dunk's over Wade's anyday... Perkins was under the rim compared to Perkins being in further position in the Blake dunk...Wade didn't catch a body like Blake either.

Those who can dunk, know it's 1000x easier to dunk on someone when they standing right under the basket compared to standing outside the basket and jumping towards you...
take your punk a.ss back to the cell phone section.
 6 years ago '11        #191
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 breakingbad said:
take your punk a.ss back to the cell phone section.
WTF?

fu*kin child
 6 years ago '11        #192
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
I bet Perk wish he had that weight now....Skinny Perkins is USELESS
 6 years ago '04        #193
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
 6 years ago '08        #194
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
after watching the replay again his hand does get rim, so as far as griffin's dunk being an actual dunk

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Arson; 01-31-2012 at 07:54 PM..
 01-31-2012, 07:52 PM         #195
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Griffin is the new and improved Wilkins/Kemp
 01-31-2012, 08:49 PM         #196
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcruz said:
C'mon guys we all know thats a throw in dunk. I understand how difficult it is to jump as high as he was and actually follow through and put the ball through the basket, but that was a throw in. I wouldn't go as far as saying it was a lay up, but it was definitely not a dunk.

And some of ya'll dudes on here giving Blake more credit then he deserves. One dude said it was top 5 all time And another dude said that Blake has surpassed Shawn Kemp

This just proves Blake is the most overrated dunker in history. Some of ya'll prolly thought Blake jumping over the front of the car was hot.

And no I'm not fat and I play ball on the regs

I dont care if you call it the dunk of the year, layup of the year, or play of the year, that sh*t was AMAZING. And Perkins needs to fill his bathtub with water, sit down in it, slit his fu*king wrists and bleed out. That n*gga is already dead.
 6 years ago '12        #197
TommyGunzz84 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 75 75
Cant lie i feel bad for Perkins.
 6 years ago '11        #198
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,047 | Props total: 3167 3167
 chi town hustla said:
i guess yall dont know bout shawn kenp
he has overtaken kemp on dunkin on n*ggas

kemp was da sht
 6 years ago '08        #199
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17086 17086
Dunk contest winner 2012
 6 years ago '10        #200
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
i know my a.ss is real late with this post but i just wanna say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNN!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy