Drake Says He Won't Respond To Common's Diss Because He Believes The Chicago MC Used Him Just To Sel

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,620 | Props total: 3947 3947
 Akira Son Bio said:
So he did respond to Common? Ya'll almost had me thinking I made that up
Common was on shade 45 admitting it was nothing more then 'rap beef" he wanted to bring it back to the essence, to me. that already let me know he was on some selling an album type sh*t and sway even had conversatations with him, like yea, dude nice he real nice i respect everything he do, but this is rap beef, lol

sounded like Thugnificent on Boondocks watch below >>>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Uk9oRpAZEGc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #142
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
lol @ mr "i k!lled everybody in the rap game last year" scared to send shots to common

b!tch made since 6th grade
 6 years ago '05        #143
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
he soft cus its true???
 6 years ago '07        #144
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
who really thought this was going to go the distance though?

Last edited by Deniro732; 01-31-2012 at 03:03 PM..
 01-31-2012, 03:24 PM         #145
RageSupreme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
lol drake was that kid who got one shot to the jaw and just turned around and walked away calmly while he slowly started crying loud as fu*k.

Common was the kid who punched him laughing his a.ss off. drake is reaching on this sh*t

[video - click to view]

01-31-2012, 03:36 PM         #146
ReasonableMatic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Com sends shots in the air

Drake takes the bait and responds on some "say my name, I can't wait to run in to you sh*t"

Com responds and calls him out by NAME and disses his mom and pops

Drake backs out on some "nah, he's using me as promo sh*t"

That's some bi*ch sh*t!!!

That's an automatic "L"

You pop sh*t,apologize, n*gga, just as Driz..
 6 years ago '05        #147
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
 Ant McQueen said:
Once the n*gga called my mom a bi*ch and dissed my pops... I woulda been writing Takeover/Ether/Hit 'Em Up/Who Shot Ya rolled in one. fu*k what you think his intentions were... handle that sh*t. Battle it out then leave it alone.
That's wassup.

Drizzy has lost the respect of his straight male audience. He'll still be able to keep his career movin' for a long time. There's a lot of young girls and g*y dudes that will respect his position on this.

As a man I'm disgusted to see another man be so weak. Com dissed your Moms and Pops. I'm still a fan of Drake's bars..... but damn is homie ever baby hair soft. He shoulda made one song that went at Pusha T, Luda and Common and then left all 3 beefs alone after the diss track was released. It would have made Drake look like he's so big that he had to diss all 3 of 'em at once, on one track. Instead he talked tough and backed down - incredibly pathetic.
 01-31-2012, 07:22 PM         #148
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
Do you consider the Titanic, Toy Story Trilogy to be the work of a ignorance???

Do you consider the Harry Potter series to be a series of ignorance???

Do you consider 1984, Animal Farm, A Tale of Two Cities, Brave New World, Catch-22, Lord of Rings and Catcher in the Rye to be the the work of ignorance????
Do you like Drake's music? If so give me examples on why you think he is such a magnificent artist, I'll wait.......... What separates him from the pack...
 01-31-2012, 07:35 PM         #149
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
That's wassup.

Drizzy has lost the respect of his straight male audience. He'll still be able to keep his career movin' for a long time. There's a lot of young girls and g*y dudes that will respect his position on this.

As a man I'm disgusted to see another man be so weak. Com dissed your Moms and Pops. I'm still a fan of Drake's bars..... but damn is homie ever baby hair soft. He shoulda made one song that went at Pusha T, Luda and Common and then left all 3 beefs alone after the diss track was released. It would have made Drake look like he's so big that he had to diss all 3 of 'em at once, on one track. Instead he talked tough and backed down - incredibly pathetic.
wait....drake has a straight male audience ??
 01-31-2012, 07:37 PM         #150
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
Do you consider the Titanic, Toy Story Trilogy to be the work of a ignorance???

Do you consider the Harry Potter series to be a series of ignorance???

Do you consider 1984, Animal Farm, A Tale of Two Cities, Brave New World, Catch-22, Lord of Rings and Catcher in the Rye to be the the work of ignorance????
I see you left out Transformers and Twilight.
 6 years ago '11        #151
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
HOW THE fu*k DID HE DISS HIM FOR RECORD SALES? It has already been proven that beef doesn't generate fu*king record sales i mean damn are u ppl that gullible drakes being a pus*y common said it sweet wasn't about him but after drake kept being asked about the record he started feeling sum kinda way and he calls common out in concert
 6 years ago '10        #152
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 563 563
I am surprised that this is a surprise to a lot of people. This was a terrible beef to begin with, both lost some rap respect in my eyes. Drake echoed my sentiments on his opening lines to "Stay Schemin" but then over reached with the tough talk, even though everyone knows he is so corporate he cant do anything to risk the dollars, same with Common. I thought Commons response was funny but pretty weak and he ruins "Sweet" for me with all the tough talk ad lib nonsense. Glad its over, these dudes should be doing music together.
 6 years ago '11        #153
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Fresh Whyte said:
I Said Name A Album,I Didn't Say Give A Excuse. This Beef Wasn't Going Help Common Sell sh*t. So The "I'm not going say nothing back cause its goin help record sales" Line Is Bullsh*t....Aubrery Lost.

Common Called Him Out and Dissed His Family and This n*gga Worried About A Rise In Album Sales For Common That Aint Going Happen? Cmon Son.
Bruh, you missin the point...

Me nor the other n*gga put what we put specifically cause of the Drake/Common beef...we clearly statin in general you can use beef to sell ya records after the release date. I don't see whats so hard bout that to understand.
 6 years ago '07        #154
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5327 5327
 Akira Son Bio said:
Moral of the story youngin's: You ask someone to directly disrespect you and then they do it and the only thing you can say is they did it for a non relevant reason so I can ignore them ....... YOU LOST KID! No matter how much soft sh*t they did prior to that moment if they put you in a position where you have to make an excuse for something you were asking for you lost. End of story.

Serious question. Who is this down here?

[pic - click to view]

DSOM said:
who dat and does she get nakid
dominican poison is her name
 6 years ago '05        #155
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
 Unknown Dude said:
Me nor the other n*gga put what we put specifically cause of the Drake/Common beef...we clearly statin in general you can use beef to sell ya records after the release date. I don't see whats so hard bout that to understand.
I Ask Again....What Album After It Was Release Seen A Peak In Sales Over A Rap Beef. Show Them Facts....
 6 years ago '04        #156
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6632 6632
 Blacknitro said:
Who's better than who is all opinion.

Who's bigger than who is FACT.
If it's a FACT then Drake ISN'T bigger than Common
Common has the bigger and better paying endorsement and does bigge and better t.v. shows and movies
Common has moved from a rapper/performer to a TRUE writer and entertainer....

Drake also is NOT better than Common in any aspect of the art...he know's it as well as everyone else...
 6 years ago '07        #157
Mr. Moses 
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 6 6
Drake asked for Common to say his name.

Common said his name.

Drake hit him with some sublims that went WAYYY harder than most Common nuthuggers/anti-YMCMB clowns say.

Common responded by dissing him for coming from the same background as 95% of his fanbase.

Drake said he's not putting Common's name in a song.

Don't see how Drake lost or Common won
 6 years ago '07        #158
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Takin the easy way out like a bi*ch would!
 6 years ago '07        #159
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Mr. Moses said:
Drake asked for Common to say his name.

Common said his name.

Drake hit him with some sublims that went WAYYY harder than most Common nuthuggers/anti-YMCMB clowns say.

Common responded by dissing him for coming from the same background as 95% of his fanbase.

Drake said he's not putting Common's name in a song.

Don't see how Drake lost or Common won
takin the easy way out like a bi*ch would....wont say his name but rap about a n*ggas wife?

why you doin that drake?
 6 years ago '07        #160
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 kakish said:
Takin the easy way out like a bi*ch would!
He half heeb AND he Canadian...I didn't really expect much more from Jew boy..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago