Drake Says He Won't Respond To Common's Diss Because He Believes The Chicago MC Used Him Just To Sel

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
drake lost now he making excuses come on drake he said yo name and called you a HOE a.ss n*gga....you goin take that and act like its nothing!!!
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #102
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
man people take this usin me to sell isht too far... drake fans and commons fans are 2 sides of different universes to be exact. And common never said Drakes name til Drake put the shoe on...end of story..drake need to stfu
 6 years ago '10        #103
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20706 20706
 SpazzOut said:
Y'all so stuck on that whole "say my name" sh*t.... let it go. Drake doesn't give a sh*t as much as y'all do and he's the topic of the whole conversation.
Then why did he say "I don't give a fu*k if you got something to say to me, say it to my motherfu*king face n*gga, just cuz I sing I'm not no bi*ch, so if you got something to say I'm right here" in the first place...? Why did he sneak diss Common on Stay Schemin?

Your sh*t not adding up patna.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 01-31-2012 at 08:40 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #104
marty mcfliz 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 348 348
It shouldnt matter if he did it to sell records..a battle is a battle, if duke challenge ol boy then for the sake of hip-hop drake should have took him on..imo. ll cool j back in the day had the hood dudes and the b*tches on smash..nikka could bust a rappers a.ss in a battle one minute on some jack the ripper ish, then take his girl on some i can love you better ish.. thats why he sold like he did. Drake shoulda blueprinted that
 01-31-2012, 08:32 AM         #105
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Drake ain't rapping like a pus*y a.ss n*gga for these females? He's not doing that gay sh*t to sell records?

Drake is the symbol of this young generation.

This is Hip Hop right here. Common stood his ground against the WSC... Most yall have no concept of what it is to be an MC. Mainstream got you fu*ked up.

Drake is fake. And he's scared to battle a man with intelligence. PERIOD!
 6 years ago '10        #106
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 DiverseComplex said:
didnt drake take sweet personal? after common said twice it wasnt bout him specifically?
Pretty much...common basically said its going at whoever feels a certain type of way about the verse...

That's when Drake dropped stay schemin then Common erased him...

If anything Drake did it for attention and it back fired
 6 years ago '10        #107
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 SpazzOut said:
Y'all so stuck on that whole "say my name" sh*t.... let it go. Drake doesn't give a sh*t as much as y'all do and he's the topic of the whole conversation.
How can u say he don't give a sh*t when he responded to a verse that wasn't even directed at him?

He started it if you think about it cuz from the rip Common said its goin at whoever...them he even goes on to say he likes Drakes music...

Face it...ya man is gay and he got his nose bit off
 6 years ago '05        #108
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I couldnt have predicted this any better. Its playing out exactly how I thought.

*Waits for Drake to now subliminally respond during his verse featured on another nicca's mixtape*
 01-31-2012, 08:42 AM         #109
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Common has ALWAYS been for real hip hop........not that fake Im a bad guy sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #110
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
drake is a f*ggot.....response or no response
 6 years ago '07        #111
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
an article reads this
Common's new hip-hop album offers an uplifting message
I do not see commercial pop hop stans lookin for upliftment... so stfu drake
 6 years ago '06        #112
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
how did he use it to sell records when it was a subliminal. it was directed at nobody. drake took offense and that is when common said "if the shoe fits wear it."

drake is lying and he is a coward. common aint that tough and he's a nice guy so i'm sure if drake reached out, common would have no issues reconciling... but drake lost major points on this one
 6 years ago '04        #113
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 193 193
What Drake saying is true. Common ends up getting his name out there by dissing arguably the most popular hip hop artist in the game right now.

It made no sense for him to come out and subliminally diss him. What was the purpose?

It only looks bad because Drake didn't respond but I think Baby and them got in his ear and just told him to let it go. Why fu*k up the money and give another dude shine. Drake doesn't need to make diss records to sell.
 01-31-2012, 09:25 AM         #114
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes, this whole article just illustrated a perfect case of total-in-denial-, if you get dissed by a rapper who is known in the world, you have to respond no matter what, if you don't then you are exposing what kind of rapper you are, a rapper with no skill, thanks for playing drake, but we already knew what you were in the first place, a buble-gum rapper who has no creativity whatsoever.
 6 years ago '04        #115
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 thechef said:

[pic - click to view]

who dat and does she get nakid
 6 years ago '05        #116
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 Unknown Dude said:
Whether it has a history of success or not, rappers can still use beef at an attempt to sell when a album is already out so therefore the still stands for your 1st post.
I Said Name A Album,I Didn't Say Give A Excuse. This Beef Wasn't Going Help Common Sell sh*t. So The "I'm not going say nothing back cause its goin help record sales" Line Is Bullsh*t....Aubrery Lost.

Common Called Him Out and Dissed His Family and This n*gga Worried About A Rise In Album Sales For Common That Aint Going Happen? Cmon Son.
 01-31-2012, 09:27 AM         #117
NotInThisTown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueWest_1 said:
What Drake saying is true. Common ends up getting his name out there by dissing arguably the most popular hip hop artist in the game right now.

It made no sense for him to come out and subliminally diss him. What was the purpose?

It only looks bad because Drake didn't respond but I think Baby and them got in his ear and just told him to let it go. Why fu*k up the money and give another dude shine. Drake doesn't need to make diss records to sell.
Using the selling and the whole relevancy game does not work on your favor sir, it only shows you that you settle for the most relevant rappers, I have no idea why people still consider drake an Emcee, put him on the pop genre.
 6 years ago '10        #118
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
 Coo Coo Cal said:
then why the fu*k did he diss subliminally in stay skeming?
he obviously gave a fu*k enough to spit that verse
admit it drake is making excuses now
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Then why did he say "I don't give a fu*k if you got something to say to me, say it to my motherfu*king face n*gga, just cuz I sing I'm not no bi*ch, so if you got something to say I'm right here" in the first place...? Why did he sneak diss Common on Stay Schemin?

Your sh*t not adding up patna.
 dcashalston said:
How can u say he don't give a sh*t when he responded to a verse that wasn't even directed at him?

He started it if you think about it cuz from the rip Common said its goin at whoever...them he even goes on to say he likes Drakes music...

Face it...ya man is gay and he got his nose bit off
It ain't like Common wasn't being all the way real to begin with either. Common said it wasn't about nobody, then said it was about Drake. He said he dont like sweet sh*t and calls drake sweet, then says he likes his music.

And to be realistic, Drake's Stay Scheming verse could've been directed toward anyone, Common, Ludacris, Pusha T, etc. Everyone just pinpointed Common since he was the last to say something about him.
 6 years ago '04        #119
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
smh...

Drake is a bi*ch.... end of story..

So what was he doing when he dissed Lil Kim, Vanessa Bryant and etc??

Drake has too many bi*ch like tendencies...

and he's the supposed future of hip hop? Word??
 6 years ago '04        #120
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,657 | Props total: 23097 23097
 DSOM said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy