Drake Says He Won't Respond To Common's Diss Because He Believes The Chicago MC Used Him Just To Sel

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
This is what I see:

Common makes a song
Drake takes it personal
Drake sends the first shot
Drake says, "say my name n*gga"
Common said, "challenged accepted" and doubled up his request
Drake backs down and pulls the, "high road card"

And how did Common lose again? What am I missing here? If you say you're the best enough times, someone will test your resolve and if you back down, you're all bark, no bite and how is that respectable?
 01-31-2012, 01:53 AM         #82
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I still don't get this part...

In a age where albums get illegally downloaded & at a time where Common's album was already out so all people had to do was go online & download it free, you're telling me he's gonna get much more records sales out of this situation especially when people keep saying who's checking for Common?

Let me ask you, who's gonna buy his album that wasn't already part of his fanbase? The young 17-25 crowd? You mean the same crowd who either likes Drake or they're too lazy to buy albums in stores?

Im 18 i DIdnt Buy Common Album iIllegally Download Then Bought A Copy On iTunes To Support

iDont Get Why Drake Album Sold Tho Cause Those Same 17-25 Year Olds Dont Buy Albums They Also Illegally Download Em Soooc....
 01-31-2012, 01:53 AM         #83
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake faker than rick ross. "there was a time when hip hop was rugged". yeah thats right pus*y
 6 years ago '09        #84
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,278 | Props total: 19435 19435
 ginobili 20 said:
U seriouz lol... the most respected emcess in the game resorted to subliminal diss sh*t for years lol.... sh*t is a busnisness and the art of an emcee been dead for years... common isn't changing the game lol, he just a vet that is looking to take advantage of the fu*ked up environment.. like i said u don't see scarface or kool g rap dissing pop rappers.. it's just a backpacking cat looking for an easy payday... no more no less... If this n*gga is so gung ho on getting in the battle ring, then he could EASILY get 10 grand up front to battle anybody... reality check, that will never happen... common is way to bi*ch to put his rep on the line in that arena.. so again, he looking for a payday.. and has no respect for the art of hip hop.... and n*ggas dissed common before and he didn't respond lol..., so get off the respecting the art sh*t... he wants to cake like anybody.... he sold his soul looking for a mainstream cat to take the bait
ehhh didn't bother me he used subliminal disses it bothers me when he is using the cop out "he just doin it to sell" sh*t when he dissed him in the battle then when Com responded rather than come back again he waves the white flag and does the he did it for sells cop out sh*t is lame.
 6 years ago '10        #85
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
drake pus*y

he ask common to say his name

then the n*gga common come back and diss drake directly

now he coppin out cuz he say common only use him to sell records?

nah he coppin out cuz he aint built for that war on wax sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #86
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 MrAmazin said:
I really don't understand this logic.

I'm almost certain no one will hear Drake's reply and think "Oh wow I definitely gotta buy Common's album now".
For real drake is a scared bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #87
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #88
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 1276 1276
Im more disappointed he retreated from his "bi*ch you wasnt with me shooting in the gym" line. Talm bout "IM YOUNG" nah n*gga say what everybodys thinking...its fu*king ludicrous that bi*ch is getting half that n*ggas fortune.
 6 years ago '05        #89
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 iPod160 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #90
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
Denial is such an ugly look
 01-31-2012, 04:15 AM         #91
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In other words drake got eaten alive and can't & doesn't know how to respond back. Drake, drake, drake
just stick to your singing

Last edited by mprjxl; 01-31-2012 at 04:17 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #92
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 thegoldenhero said:
ehhh didn't bother me he used subliminal disses it bothers me when he is using the cop out "he just doin it to sell" sh*t when he dissed him in the battle then when Com responded rather than come back again he waves the white flag and does the he did it for sells cop out sh*t is lame.
jay z and nas been ignoring cats that been dissing them for years lol.... and a lot of diss tracks directed at them were on way more of a personal level... I'm not in drakes biz like that, but I'm sure him and common have no hood history together lol....

granted im prolly out of tune with the new school a bit.. but u either diss a cat for one of 3 reasons

1. He failed to rep his hood, and fu*ked over other cats that put in work for u.. and u didn't look out for them
2. You diss somebody for the competive art of things.. seems strange cause drake n common aren't on the same level.. but whatever
3. Or Your looking for mainsteam attention
4. Is rare, your confident so much in your craft and u feel under appreciated, so u take shots at anybody in the game.. but doing this, u don't expect a response.... and common as far as I know didn't do this, he put a track out directed at him..

imo, still looks like common is looking for attention, despite having a solid track record to fall back on... seems like he reaching for attention.. If he wants to battle somebody, he could get 10 grand up front easily, prolly more...... sh*t would be promo as well.. he could also throw shots back at the cats that think he is looking for attention and called him out on it before... that won't happen though cause he won't get paid out of it so again respecting the art of rap is bs.. he could of just taking a couple shots at drake in one of his songs.. but he felt the need to announce to the world that he was attacking a pop rapper... he takes n L any way u chalk it up...

Last edited by ginobili 20; 01-31-2012 at 04:27 AM..
 01-31-2012, 04:23 AM         #93
ripley  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
drake faker than rick ross. "there was a time when hip hop was rugged". yeah thats right pus*y
lol @ his entire verse now. He is acting like he wasn't trying to engage Common with his verse. And he's apologizing for the Vanessa Bryant line, too.

Maybe he shouldn't do a CD with Ross if he's just gonna adopt a persona that he ultimately will have to back away from.
 6 years ago '10        #94
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 ginobili 20 said:
jay z and nas been ignoring cats that been dissing them for years lol.... and a lot of diss tracks directed at them were on way more of a personal level... I'm not in drakes biz like that, but I'm sure him and common have no hood history together lol....

granted im prolly out of tune with the new school a bit.. but u either diss a cat for one of 3 reasons

1. He failed to rep his hood, and fu*ked over other cats that put in work for u.. and u didn't look out for them
2. You diss somebody for the competive art of things.. seems strange cause drake n common aren't on the same level.. but whatever
3. Or Your looking for mainsteam attention
4. Is rare, your confident so much in your craft and u feel under appreciated, so u take shots at anybody in the game.. but doing this, u don't expect a response.... and common as far as I know didn't do this, he put a track out directed at him..

imo, still looks like common is looking for attention, despite having a solid track record to fall back on... seems like he reaching for attention.. If he wants to battle somebody, he could get 10 grand up front easily, prolly more...... sh*t would be promo as well.. he could also throw shots back at the cats that think he is looking for attention and called him out on it before... that won't happen though cause he won't get paid out of it so again respecting the art of rap is bs.. he could of just taking a couple shots at drake in one of his songs.. but he felt the need to announce to the world that he was attacking a pop rapper... he takes n L any way u chalk it up...

are you unaware of drake's verse on stay scheming? any rapper that allows a pop rapper/
contemperary r&b artist throw shots needs to log off life. Common did whay any rapper would do. Nas wouldn't even take that L from aubrey.
 6 years ago '11        #95
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,903 | Props total: 5281 5281
So basically after common said drakes name.....per drakes request....drake realized he wasn't really built for beef

Got it
 01-31-2012, 06:08 AM         #96
DiverseComplex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ginobili 20 said:
I posted the best real RAP BATTLE in months that happend today, and only 3 cats responded cortez vs hollohan by the way.. didn't see u in thier

don't throw that culture BS around... sh*t isn't the golden era anymore... even backpackers make CALCULATED moves... drake is emarassing to real rap heads, but it's even more embarassing to look for a bone from them.....

Is 2pac a f*g for not responding to chino... Is Jay Z a f*g for not responding to budden? and budden had a legitimate beef with him...
wow that came out? imma be late for work now....
 6 years ago '10        #97
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
Y'all so stuck on that whole "say my name" sh*t.... let it go. Drake doesn't give a sh*t as much as y'all do and he's the topic of the whole conversation.
 01-31-2012, 07:00 AM         #98
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpazzOut said:
Y'all so stuck on that whole "say my name" sh*t.... let it go. Drake doesn't give a sh*t as much as y'all do and he's the topic of the whole conversation.
then why the fu*k did he diss subliminally in stay skeming?
he obviously gave a fu*k enough to spit that verse
admit it drake is making excuses now
 6 years ago '05        #99
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
why do ppl keep saying common did it so sell records? Im petty sure he aint hurting for money an he has a nice lil fanbase anyway
 6 years ago '11        #100
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 996 996
i smell pus*y
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago