Drake Says He Won't Respond To Common's Diss Because He Believes The Chicago MC Used Him Just To Sel

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
Bad move by drake he should of eithered common if only to keep people from coming at him in the future. Expect more disrespect coming your way dumb a.ss and the next rapper might not be almost as soft as you are.
 01-30-2012, 11:47 PM         #62
binhex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm seeing some wild excuses from drake fans on here.

what does it say about you if you have to make excuses for some dude you don't even know backing down from a challenge? it's not like it's a f!ght to the death - it's just rapping. sh*t - if common dissed me by name i'd battle him on wax and i never wrote a rap in my life.

i could only imagine if nas was like "nah i'm not gonna respond because jay is only trying to sell records." or if common said that about cube, L.L. about moe dee, canibus about l.l. and so on.

It's a weak, pathetic and transparent excuse especially coming from a guy that already responded once.
 6 years ago '10        #63
FrankAndBeans 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,990 | Props total: 5678 5678
 tonymayo187 said:
Bad move by drake he should of eithered common if only to keep people from coming at him in the future. Expect more disrespect coming your way dumb a.ss and the next rapper might not be almost as soft as you are.

This is hip hop, not prison. You take beef too serious. I'm a Common fan but he should focus on selling albums and making money, not dissing people 15 years younger than him. If anything Common should try to collab with Drake, not beef with him.
 01-30-2012, 11:50 PM         #64
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrankAndBeans said:

This is hip hop, not prison. You take beef too serious. I'm a Common fan but he should focus on selling albums and making money, not dissing people 15 years younger than him. If anything Common should try to collab with Drake, not beef with him.
what are you, chris hansen? want them to check ID's at the studio? gonna charge Common with statutory?

herb
 6 years ago '06        #65
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 TizOnly1 said:
Everybody loses in this one.

Common is a clown for calling out Drake to begin with. It's Drake. And his Stay Schemin freestyle was only OK. Nothing crazy.

Drake loses for trying to act like he's bigger than Common on a hip-hop level. You're not, homie. But also, his a.ssessment of the situation is off. Yeah, Common dissed Drake around the time he had an album coming out.. well.. at this point, Common is only a part-time rapper. The only time you're gonna hear any rap come out of Common is when he has an album coming out. You can't use that as an excuse, Aubrey. Also... Common has money. I'm willing to bet he still has more than Drake (movie money > rap money), Common probably isn't too concerned with how much his album sells. He doesn't get revenue from an album sale.

So, at the end of the day, we have Common starting the beef on some silly sh*t.. no good diss tracks, and a bi*ch-ass cop-out at the end.

Everyone loses.
good post.. mos def is an actor/emcee as well.. if my memory is somewhat on point... I remember mos challenging jay z to a battle as well see the pattern of backpackers/black activist calling out established mainsteam cats... If common and mos def have as much respect for thier craft as they say, then start a lyrical warfare beef with somebody on your playing field... when u don't, your gonna look like an attention wh0ore, or small game hunting.. anybody can k!ll a bug... none of those cats get props for flexing thier muscles on weaker comp... .

Last edited by ginobili 20; 01-31-2012 at 12:01 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #66
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 877 877
 Blacknitro said:
People have a problem with Drake shakin off haters, but no one cry's about Jay Z ignorin 98% of the people that diss him.
Apples and oranges
 6 years ago '04        #67
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
to me I feel like Drake is popping off at the mouth LIKE he is a BOSS but has not EARNED BOSS stripes yet, not against Common, Jayz, Wayne, etc that 99 and above level...To me this is Drake right now...
 6 years ago '11        #68
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
I really don't understand this logic.

I'm almost certain no one will hear Drake's reply and think "Oh wow I definitely gotta buy Common's album now".
 01-31-2012, 12:27 AM         #69
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They Both Lost Drake Lost For Not Responding But Tellin Em To Say His Name With Solidified Him Being A Soft a.ss n*gga , iGuess Gettin Dissed By A Legend Makes He Fell Like Hes Somebody That Matters Now

Common Lost Cause Drake Didnt Reply & Did Turned To Say " iActually Listen To Drake" But Then To Get Album Sells Out The Situation

Equal L,s Took Here
 6 years ago '12        #70
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,441 | Props total: 951 951
n*gga's forever tryna use that lame a.ss excuse.

Drake lost.
 01-31-2012, 12:29 AM         #71
LebronOnYoBtch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also Drake Stans Lost Go Drink Enjoy Yall Menstrual Cycle With The Harvester Of Pauses
 6 years ago '05        #72
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9636 9636
all drake had to say was that there's nothing in it for him to diss common... if he believes common has everything to gain by dissing him, then he clearly believes he's above common. so he's using the jay-z rules and just ignoring the n*gga. just say that and i'd believe that because it's true. but it seems like the story has changed a little... seems like he doesn't want it with common.
 6 years ago '04        #73
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
i don't know if anybody said this already but didn't drake drop a line in a song "if u diss u won't hear a response"

somethun along those lines

just goes to show u how fake rappers really are
 6 years ago '10        #74
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,865 | Props total: 13659 13659

[video - click to view]

Agentzer0oo0 said:

I'm not hating on him...I'm just mad he's been a pus*y about this

You don't let a man disrespect your moms & your pops and not say anything. Plus homie been getting a little too big for his bridges, needed to get dropped down a peg. I still fu*k with his music but let's keep it real.
way too much truth for the ladies to handle, give it to em easy fam. This speaks volume coming froma Drake fan not stan. Props given.

druberkley said:
bitter disenfranchised aging rap fans that hate the new less gangsta, less "crabs in the bucket" era of rap go for common,... normal people and most the industry ride with drizzy.

"normal"? feminine men are not normal breh

LebronOnYoBtch said:
Also Drake Stans Lost Go Drink Enjoy Yall Menstrual Cycle With The Harvester Of Pauses

stay thirsty my friends

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #75
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,853 | Props total: 20813 20813
 LebronOnYoBtch said:
They Both Lost Drake Lost For Not Responding But Tellin Em To Say His Name With Solidified Him Being A Soft a.ss n*gga , iGuess Gettin Dissed By A Legend Makes He Fell Like Hes Somebody That Matters Now

Common Lost Cause Drake Didnt Reply & Did Turned To Say " iActually Listen To Drake" But Then To Get Album Sells Out The Situation

Equal L,s Took Here
I still don't get this part...

In a age where albums get illegally downloaded & at a time where Common's album was already out so all people had to do was go online & download it free, you're telling me he's gonna get much more records sales out of this situation especially when people keep saying who's checking for Common?

Let me ask you, who's gonna buy his album that wasn't already part of his fanbase? The young 17-25 crowd? You mean the same crowd who either likes Drake or they're too lazy to buy albums in stores?

6 years ago '09        #76
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19330 19330
Drake is weak for that than why did you entertain it Drake...n*gga tried the subliminal game got torched that went into hiding lol the game is soft now
 01-31-2012, 01:13 AM         #77
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:

[pic - click to view]

pete jr said:
who dat?
 59fifty said:
datz all me kid
 6 years ago '11        #78
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Name One Album That Was Already Out & Seen More & More Units Moving Once A Beef Came To Head
Whether it has a history of success or not, rappers can still use beef at an attempt to sell when a album is already out so therefore the still stands for your 1st post.
 6 years ago '08        #79
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I bet if drake didn't join YM, he would've battle Common. And i would honestly think it would be a good battle too. Now the money gotten into Drake mind, and pretty much change him.

Looks like the devil is enjoying his soul...
 6 years ago '06        #80
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 thegoldenhero said:
Drake is weak for that than why did you entertain it Drake...n*gga tried the subliminal game got torched that went into hiding lol the game is soft now
U seriouz lol... the most respected emcess in the game resorted to subliminal diss sh*t for years lol.... sh*t is a busnisness and the art of an emcee been dead for years... common isn't changing the game lol, he just a vet that is looking to take advantage of the fu*ked up environment.. like i said u don't see scarface or kool g rap dissing pop rappers.. it's just a backpacking cat looking for an easy payday... no more no less... If this n*gga is so gung ho on getting in the battle ring, then he could EASILY get 10 grand up front to battle anybody... reality check, that will never happen... common is way to bi*ch to put his rep on the line in that arena.. so again, he looking for a payday.. and has no respect for the art of hip hop.... and n*ggas dissed common before and he didn't respond lol..., so get off the respecting the art sh*t... he wants to cake like anybody.... he sold his soul looking for a mainstream cat to take the bait

Last edited by ginobili 20; 01-31-2012 at 01:45 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago