You wonder why I cant take these new rappers srs. Look at your FANBASE.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2012, 12:13 AM         #41
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas thought hip hop was gonna be the one genre that wouldnt be a.ssimilated by traditional white pop culture.

back to the muthafu*kin drawing board.... Hip Hop Lost
 01-31-2012, 12:14 AM         #42
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
n*ggas wasn't posting videos singing peoples lyrics back then. Not a strong argument. White people buy more albums than blacks. The successful artist all have white fans....even underground successful
What does this have to do with white people, Black people or "n*ggas" as you call them.

T.I. is a successful Platinum artist so where are the multitude of weird and odd fans singing his lyrics?

Jeezy is a successful Platinum artist so where are the multitude of weird and odd fans singing his lyrics?

Can anyone explain this?
 6 years ago '10        #43
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
fu*king up the culture!
 6 years ago '07        #44
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
i was at a Curren$y concert not to long ago. Anyways it was the Smokers Club Tour 2 out here in LA. It was a dope a.ss lineup. Method Man, spitta, trademark, young roddy, smoke DZA and so on. Well when Method Man came on i went wild, first time seeing him live. I hear some kid behind me say..

"Who the fu*k is this?? We want spitta"

I turned around and gave him one of these

I swear i felt like slapping the white kid. i fu*king hate hipsters at all these damn shows.

SO a couple weeks after that i went to the 9Th Wonder and Phonte show out here in LA. I was hoping to GOD there would be no hipsters and thankfully there wasnt. Only true hip hop heads at that show
 6 years ago '07        #45
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
are ya'll really arguing about fans? not lyrics or street credit or even pullin bi*ches, but FANS?
I guarantee you, your favorite rapper has a gay fan right now wearing their t-shirt and bumping their songs all while getting fu*ked up the a.ss. How does that effect you or any rapper?
 6 years ago '07        #46
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
@ you acting like it wasn't the same people buying hip hop album in the 90s
 6 years ago '09        #47
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,244 | Props total: 19353 19353

[pic - click to view]

01-31-2012, 01:25 AM         #48
One Gud Cide  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rob De Niro said:
i was at a Curren$y concert not to long ago. Anyways it was the Smokers Club Tour 2 out here in LA. It was a dope a.ss lineup. Method Man, spitta, trademark, young roddy, smoke DZA and so on. Well when Method Man came on i went wild, first time seeing him live. I hear some kid behind me say..

"Who the fu*k is this?? We want spitta"

I turned around and gave him one of these

I swear i felt like slapping the white kid. i fu*king hate hipsters at all these damn shows.

SO a couple weeks after that i went to the 9Th Wonder and Phonte show out here in LA. I was hoping to GOD there would be no hipsters and thankfully there wasnt. Only true hip hop heads at that show
that's what you get for going to a currensy concert bro, bunch of corny white kids.

you know the same ones on here that could be in a topic about some murder trial and be like "DAWG I'M SO HIGH RIGHT NOW LOL I B LIKE SMOKIN ALL DAY".

That's a currensy fan
 6 years ago '04        #49
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Ahh the hate is so strong in this thread!
 01-31-2012, 01:43 AM         #50
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #51
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
money is money comin from white or black people.
 6 years ago '08        #52
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
you lost and i hate oddfuture
n*gga wutang has the whitest gayest fans ever
sh*t doesnt reflect the problem
this is a beyond stupid thread
only thing i have problem with is i bet your either a white nerd
or a black nerd
maybe even a hispanic nertd
but either way u aint really
 6 years ago '10        #53
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
both whites and blacks fu*ked hip hop to death. n*ggas dont buy and support the artist as they should even in R&B=bootlegging

white record company executives and the likes have pimped out hip hop like a skinny bi*ch getting a.ss shots. That push whatever is hot mentality > talented. And A LOT of the times whats they push is forced and shoved down our ears and our throat. Then you have the ever so supporting and ALWAYS knowledgeable white buyer. They are the ones pre-ordering albums/downloading from i tunes/going to the shows/buying dvd's and shirts. Whether or not us black folk like it or not they have a pass and a word to give on hip hop related issues. Now hip hop is so cheapened by cheap artists that wouldn't even be allowed in back in the 90's. Your word/rep was your bond. Now make a catchy song and you're on top for @least a lil while. Never thought as a youngster that hip hop would evolve into such a retarded/soft/fake a.ss state that it's in now. Rappers naming their albums I'm gay, spoiled half bred canadian "singer" rappin bout catchin bodies and backing down from battle rap, co's lying about their history and stealing id from damn near every king pin/mafioso that ever lived, weak a.ss non rapping a.ss white girls getting shine, rappers rocking their sisters jeans, lip gloss and fur boots sighs.................. But all for the profit right? Rap/R&B both lost and while other genres continue to stay close to the true sound and flourish. Peace.
 6 years ago '05        #54
whiz 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
 lifeundthescope said:
No odd futures fanbase did.
and odd future themselves...and lil wayne/drake...
 6 years ago '10        #55
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[video - click to view]

01-31-2012, 04:48 AM         #56
alb20sd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WAIT WHAT IS THE POINT OFTHIS THREAD AGAIN PPL WHO BUY MUSIC OR BUMS THAT LEACH OFF BX ALL DAY AND TROLL TRYING TO GET PROPS BLACK/WHITE GREEN A FAN IS FAN SO WHO GIVES A F*CK WHAT THE LOOK LIKE OR BUY!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by alb20sd; 01-31-2012 at 04:56 AM..
 01-31-2012, 08:18 AM         #58
yeaaahbenn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alb20sd said:
WAIT WHAT IS THE POINT OFTHIS THREAD AGAIN PPL WHO BUY MUSIC OR BUMS THAT LEACH OFF BX ALL DAY AND TROLL TRYING TO GET PROPS BLACK/WHITE GREEN A FAN IS FAN SO WHO GIVES A F*CK WHAT THE LOOK LIKE OR BUY!!

[pic - click to view]

hol up! is that kelly cuoco or am i buggin...
.. im prolly buggin.

but we gon act like skinny jean wearin skaters werent bumpin the sh*t outta the carter 3.
 01-31-2012, 08:23 AM         #59
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so who are the fans supposed to be? Goons from the block with gold teeth dressed in all black hoodies??? Confused..
 6 years ago '10        #60
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Higgins said:
I'm white and I feel ashamed every time I see one of those cover sh*ts or similar things. Good thing is that they are always dumb fu*k americans (sweden master race orginal white).

But you guys on here are acting like your culture is something REALLY special. I hate skinny jeans and hipsters but it's better than wearing XXL when you're a small.

It must be because white folks stay jockin our styles! Don't you even dare try to minimalize or downplay our culture as something dismissive and minor.

The arrogance towards us regarding OUR CULTURE is astounding. Instead of white ppl trying to take over and morph hip hop like they are trying to do they need to realize that we let yall be apart of this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago