WOW! So Webbie Got Licked & Mashed On In The Chi Over Lil Boosie, Not In KY...

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 3 3
Real Chicago nikkaz know the Chicago Police only have blue lights on the cars not blue and red and they roll in mostly Tahoes and unmarked Crown Vics those are Impala's I dont know where the fu*k it is but its nowhere in Chicago maybe some suburb....
 6 years ago '04        #42
jdawgkemp 
space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 82 82
 FEDEXKINKO said:
Real Chicago nikkaz know the Chicago Police only have blue lights on the cars not blue and red and they roll in mostly Tahoes and unmarked Crown Vics those are Impala's I dont know where the fu*k it is but its nowhere in Chicago maybe some suburb....
Um, the police do have impalas....
 6 years ago '05        #43
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
i dont know why are you even responding to that ipod n*gga. he's glorifying how he used to selll blah blah etc so you now he's going to look at life the dark ignorant way.second of all the dude is laying his history down in a website/ 3rd the n*gga is on this website 24/7/ wtf do you think is going to come out his brain?
 6 years ago '04        #44
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
n*ggaz visiting him, writing him and sending pics of there family!!
 01-31-2012, 04:51 AM         #45
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
notice how there's always one ignorant a.ss local n*gga who puts on his cape to come defend his sh*thole town

fabolous_iam said:
are you from the chi, or you no someone thats from the chi right??? stop dissrespecting my city family and fyi that gang shyt for the birds n*ggas dont care wether you pholks,gd, stone,king,bd its all about money . And as far as that we lost shyt miss me with that acting like we the slum of the earth Chicago is a get money culture and been that way since alcopone but we got the same problems every other major city got ... we dont stand for no bull shyt period.
 6 years ago '06        #46
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 2667 2667
I don't honor none of that sh|t...

You'll always see where human nature is when you look in the belly of the beast. All of this is by design to keep a social divide and some people make it so easy to do.

We've been fooled to pursue material things. This aint a Chicago thing, this a America thing.

The wrong battles will continue to be fought and not a winner in sight.
 6 years ago '10        #47
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
shoot ya banger n*gga what you think the trigger for!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #48
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
aiiight n*gga lol
you've never heard of someone getting their licks in?

'To get your licks in' can have a physical meaning: to get your blows in, ie to hit the other person.
 6 years ago '08        #49
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,252 | Props total: 22152 22152
Suck a d!ck on that Detroit has no hope sh*t. Idiots have no hope. A city can be burned down, rebuilt, and move on, while a idiot dies one death and leaves behind no legacy. I go to Chicago and they got some raggedy a.ss hoods thanks to the low-lifes that live there, the same as Detroit, Los Angeles, ATL, and any other urban city.
The crab in a bucket mentality is what gets US there. These n*ggas "ridin" for Boosie didn't prove sh*t. If Boosie was YO MAN, put something on his books instead of complaining about his relationship with another man.
So salute gettin money, cuz a hustling is just another way of saying you'll fu*k over who you can to get by. SMH
 6 years ago '09        #50
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
So he got "licked & mashed" (whatever da fucck dat means), huh? Hope that never happens to me.
i was like when i saw licked then mashed...
 6 years ago '05        #51
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,430 | Props total: 25078 25078
 GST said:
1. I've never heard Webbie mention Boosie's name ever, since the n*gga been locked up

[video - click to view]

01-31-2012, 01:53 PM         #52
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, is Boosie responsible for Webbie's success?
 6 years ago '04        #53
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 DelbertMengel said:
you've never heard of someone getting their licks in?

'To get your licks in' can have a physical meaning: to get your blows in, ie to hit the other person.

i did use to hear that sh*t in high school.... " You better get yo licks in while we holding this n*gga"

im tripping.
 6 years ago '09        #54
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
lmaoooo
 6 years ago '05        #55
highcalibermusi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 1595 1595
yo wtf was webbie in this video? I aint see him, not even a look alike in that bi*ch.

and this when this thread turned about chi-town?? yeah it's fu*ked up, we know. just like any hood in america at this moment. sh*t, even nebraska got some fu*ked up parts. the media will make it seem like the hood has always been fu*ked up but in the past 10 years, sh*t has progressively gotten worse. they don 't shed light because they feel we are a waste of time. but every hood, from coast to coast, everywhere, sh*t is sad out here. getting worse by the day. end of story.

Last edited by highcalibermusi; 01-31-2012 at 03:51 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #56
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 Blacknitro said:
Are you saying that black people are ugly and don't know how to take care of sh*t?

basically he dont realize he putting all black people in aa bucket like the fu*king presdent of the united states aint stay 5 miles from my house...ON DA SOUTH SIDE OF CHICAGO....
 6 years ago '05        #57
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
[QUOTE=highcalibermusi;22111762]yo wtf was webbie in this video? I aint see him, not even a look alike in that bi*ch.

and this when this thread turned about chi-town?? yeah it's fu*ked up, we know. just like any hood in america at this moment. sh*t, even nebraska got some fu*ked up parts. the media will make it seem like the hood has always been fu*ked up but in the past 10 years, sh*t has progressively gotten worse. they don 't shed light because they feel we are a waste of time. but every hood, from coast to coast, everywhere, sh*t is sad out here. getting worse by the day. end of story.[/QUO

THIS...
 01-31-2012, 07:45 PM         #58
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas actually think n*ggas banded together for a common cause? n*ggas can't even band together and get out the hood.
 6 years ago '05        #59
mike18theman 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,162 | Props total: 610 610
 iPod160 said:
Yea, im from da crib. And I lived in damn near every part, I got raided in humbolt park, lived in englewood, lived in west chatham and on the low. The gang sh*t still prevails...kings k!ll black ppl jus cuz they gd, when its hot out, shots ring out, aint no jobs...n*ggaz tax on dro, takin the profit from the young n*ggaz (400 an oz unless u got the plug )...did I mention unemployment is at 50%-60% out west and out south? Stop...we aint "gettin money". This aint a fu*kin video...black ppl are hurtin, yea...a few drug dealers are reaping profits, I was one of them...but im lookin at the big picture. So "miss me" wit that "we gettin money..." sh*t. Look at the fu*kin foreclosure rate...stop tryna portray this city like a fu*kin rap video, and grow up smh

ether . . . .that shyt that make ya soul burn slow, and you a very intelligent dude for a trapper, respect
 6 years ago '05        #60
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 3 3
 jdawgkemp said:
Um, the police do have impalas....

Maybe you didnt READ the post!!!! What CHICAGO police car have you seen with red lights on it for the second time?!?!?!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy