WOW! So Webbie Got Licked & Mashed On In The Chi Over Lil Boosie, Not In KY...

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 iPod160 said:
Yea, im from da crib. And I lived in damn near every part, I got raided in humbolt park, lived in englewood, lived in west chatham and on the low. The gang sh*t still prevails...kings k!ll black ppl jus cuz they gd, when its hot out, shots ring out, aint no jobs...n*ggaz tax on dro, takin the profit from the young n*ggaz (400 an oz unless u got the plug )...did I mention unemployment is at 50%-60% out west and out south? Stop...we aint "gettin money". This aint a fu*kin video...black ppl are hurtin, yea...a few drug dealers are reaping profits, I was one of them...but im lookin at the big picture. So "miss me" wit that "we gettin money..." sh*t. Look at the fu*kin foreclosure rate...stop tryna portray this city like a fu*kin rap video, and grow up smh

im grown out south born and raised but at the end of the day you sitting here acting like the whole city is fu*ked with NO HOPE thats deep detriot has no HOPE real talk have you been there? Chicago always go have murders gangs was born here . Maybe since i live here i get and its its sad to say kinda use to the violence. But at the end of the day MOVE OUT THE HOOD SON ASAP. It takes 45min to get from riverdale to evanstan str8 drive and you never leave the city limints. And i say that to say this every corner every block aint lost every black neighbor hood aint lost you painting pictures with a broad brush bro..... Humbolt park out west yea got sh*tty parts out south terror town, sircon city, roseland got sh*tty parts. But chicago is one of the most beautiful cities in this country and i've been from west coast to the east coast, its nothing like my people and when you say things like we have no hope or we are lost thats deep, and i can not and will not agree. Like i said out the hood and not just another hood.... we got the same problems every other major city has ...
 6 years ago '08        #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 FappingFapstar said:
haha dam

u gotta move to a new place

but im sure theres good places in chi town
Nobody need to move, you just need to apply yourself. Chicago is still the second most important business and financial center in the United States with the Loop being the second biggest central business district in the country. The Gold Coast and Magnificent Mile are the richest districts in the entire Midwest. The legal money is here especially in the corporate sector. The corporate sector will never leave. The suit and tie motherfu*kers will always cake here. This is a business city. It's only n*ggas who dont wanna leave their neighborhoods who dont see it.

If you can get some kind of post highschool degree you can make it here. And before people say you cant afford to go to college, you can because in school now through almost entirely from financial aid and government grants. My family income is so low that I basically get government money thrown to me from every direction for college. Hell, even my laptop computer I use for BX came from financial aid. It's hella n*ggas from the CHI at my college from low income backgrounds making it the same way I am and had to leave people back in our neighborhoods who swore there was no chance.
 01-31-2012, 12:03 AM         #23
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Man, I never understood why n*ggas spend money to go to concerts and then get kicked out. Concerts get so crazy that Ive seen masses of n*ggas get thrown out of concerts BEFORE the main act even comes on.
Been saying the same thing...n*ggas wasting they time and money going to a show only to get buck, light up some blunts that's security gonna tell to put out and rushed out that bi*ch in a min.
 6 years ago '07        #24
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
doing security/bouncing at a club will be the last job i would wanna do,i know breaking up them f!ghts gotta be a bi*ch.i know them bouncers caught most of them punches tryna get homie out of there.....fu*k THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
 01-31-2012, 12:08 AM         #25
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
my city is buck. if u go to a show, some sh*t ALWAYS pops off. if ur a rapper, u need guns bottom line.
i would speak, but i know n*ggas is gonna get butthurt.

"always the weakest type n*ggas always wanna get brave and pop off........"

now with these knuckleheads gettin internet fame for bullsh*t, the recklessness has gone up ten-fold
 01-31-2012, 12:13 AM         #26
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wanna add, these n*ggas prob close to Boosie, but this still some knucklehead sh*t, especially if Boosie didnt ok that sh*t. Webbie and Boosie still gettin money together and yall fu*king that up......these dudes just trying to get they sh*t off just like i said earlier, for some fame.

they prob planned this and brought that video cam in advance.

fu*k f*ggot a.ss n*ggas man, only way they can get you is behind your back, never bring it to you upfront, never
 01-31-2012, 12:32 AM         #27
handsumone1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t wreckless a.ss hell.. Im from the chi and all that sh*t is dead! its goofay mogggs like that that make us all look bad
Whole time, like homie said chi town that issue... we just got a bunch of lame a.ss muhfu*kas who still on good bullsh*t
the real gangsta kno who they are they dont need to put it out there.. the dummies gon tell u who they are

oh yea... lowend 47th and king drive all day...now im on the NINE widdit... (79th for yall that dont know, dont let Yeezy/Jay fool u, they aint on making no right on 79th heading down south shore drive..sh*ts real)
 6 years ago '05        #28
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,249 | Props total: 9656 9656
 iPod160 said:
my city is buck. if u go to a show, some sh*t ALWAYS pops off. if ur a rapper, u need guns bottom line.
sad sh*t.
 01-31-2012, 12:34 AM         #29
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like a bunch of monkeys going wild for some bananas
 6 years ago '05        #30
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 iPod160 said:
I felt u softened ur response from the "we gettin money" bs u was spewing after I took u on a birds eye view of the city. Dont get me wrong, I love chicago. Of course it beautiful...but where is this "beauty" located? B real with urself...it aint out south or out west, is it? And if it seems like it is, its called gentrification...u see what they did by UIC and Cabrini Greens? Up rents, kick black folk out...and where do they go? South suburbs...where unemployment is high and foreclosures are all over.

But back to this "beauty"...we both know its downtown (1st Ward, mob ties and politicians former Daley cronies) lincolm park, gold coast...all the parts that Rahm knows have incomes over 100K a household AND vote

How u gon have hope when aint no jobs in the hood, no businesses other than Harold's, barbershops, beauty supply and liquor stores...all except Harolds OWNED by Arabs & Koreans? Throw in the fact unemployment & food stamp money is shrinking, more kids are dropping out, the people who do have jobs paychecks are shrinking...do u realize this is happening in our city or do u think everybody "gettin money" like LEP BOGUS BOYS portrat in their videos?

Think.

never softened my tone and i said n*ggas mind set is GET MONEY meaning gangs shyt is dieing and YES statistically the deaths to but n*ggas go claim pholks to the day they die but turn around serve to a moe and shoot at another pholk. but the point of my first post is

WHATS DIFFRENT IN CHICAGO THAN ANY OTHER MAJOR CITY????

AND FYI THE them BOGUS BOYS IS a.ss TRASH ON THE RAPPING SIDE and my future aspirations dont have a gram, 7th, quarter, half, ounce, or pound in it family no that and hopefilly you done with them nick and dimes bags your self......

Last edited by fabolous_iam; 01-31-2012 at 12:56 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #31
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Chief Dee said:
Nobody need to move, you just need to apply yourself. Chicago is still the second most important business and financial center in the United States with the Loop being the second biggest central business district in the country. The Gold Coast and Magnificent Mile are the richest districts in the entire Midwest. The legal money is here especially in the corporate sector. The corporate sector will never leave. The suit and tie motherfu*kers will always cake here. This is a business city. It's only n*ggas who dont wanna leave their neighborhoods who dont see it.

If you can get some kind of post highschool degree you can make it here. And before people say you cant afford to go to college, you can because in school now through almost entirely from financial aid and government grants. My family income is so low that I basically get government money thrown to me from every direction for college. Hell, even my laptop computer I use for BX came from financial aid. It's hella n*ggas from the CHI at my college from low income backgrounds making it the same way I am and had to leave people back in our neighborhoods who swore there was no chance.
keep up the good work my brother, I'm back in school myself. :agreement6:

~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
So he got "licked & mashed" (whatever da fucck dat means), huh? Hope that never happens to me.
U mane to tell me you never heard of somebody hitting a lick or a n*gga got licked? Stop trolling breh............
 6 years ago '08        #32
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
Chicago is too crowded, In fact every major city in the USA is crowded. We need to open our horizons and expand, cuz this "I'm too good to leave the hood" attitude is not cutting it. I been to the Chi b4 and I'm telling you now that its not looking good for the future.
 6 years ago '06        #33
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
 MONSTALOCC said:
U mane to tell me you never heard of somebody hitting a lick or a n*gga got licked? Stop trolling breh............
n*gga I know what "hittin' a lick" is...but wtf is "a n*gga got licked" explain that to me..
 6 years ago '04        #34
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,540 | Props total: 6247 6247
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #35
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
n*gga I know what "hittin' a lick" is...but wtf is "a n*gga got licked" explain that to me..

You just answered your own question bruh.
 6 years ago '06        #36
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
aiiight n*gga lol
 6 years ago '10        #37
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
aiiight n*gga lol
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #38
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
 MONSTALOCC said:

You just answered your own question bruh.

i heard of hitting a lick but a n*gga got licked??? i never heard that sh*t either i heard... a n*gga got rocked or.....

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #39
space
space
 SpyDa said:
i heard of hitting a lick but a n*gga got licked??? i never heard that sh*t either i heard... a n*gga got rocked or.....

[video - click to view]

I heard a southern rapper on some n*gga got licked type of sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #40
GST 
space
space
$14,834 | Props total: 2407 2407
1. I've never heard Webbie mention Boosie's name ever, since the n*gga been locked up

2. that 'Lil Boosie murders beats,not people' slogan makes me chuckle every time
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy