50 Cent Clowning Dr. Dre, Rick Ross & Khaled On Twitter??

most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
144 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-30-2012, 06:50 PM         #141
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
obviously they'll get paid whrn they sponsor his albums dumbass your really proving how stupid you are
Sensitive emotional bi*ches resort to name-calling and insults when you speak against their Black heroes .

Emenim doesent have to sponsor garbage he has Slaughterhouse.

Dr Dre doesn't have to sponsor garbage he has Kendrick Lamar.

....the bosses count dough off default because "dumb blondes" like proving how stupid they are by supporting garbage.
 6 years ago '05        #142
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Graftedgenes said:
Sensitive emotional bi*ches resort to name-calling and insults when you speak against their Black heroes .

....the bosses count dough off default because "dumb blondes" like proving how stupid they are by supporting garbage.
Kendrick Lamar is garbage. "fu*k dattttt, fu*k dattttttt"
 01-30-2012, 06:55 PM         #143
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Both of them combined don't spark the same interest as 50 cent be realistic 50 cent is as big a brand as Dr Dre.
 6 years ago '07        #144
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
jay lost

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #145
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5903 5903
It's just a picture.
 01-30-2012, 07:01 PM         #146
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
People hating on a man that is feeding a billion Africans, has sold over 30 million records, and is worth almost a half a billion dollars. Really? You must hate yourselves.

Damn homie I know you are a 12 year old groupie but Afrikas total population is 1 billion and everybody ain't starving but if you think buying an energy drink will feed 1 billion people then I gotta give credit to White-Americas favorite "gangsta-rapper" for brain-washing naive youth.
 01-30-2012, 07:07 PM         #147
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deetee said:
Both of them combined don't spark the same interest as 50 cent be realistic 50 cent is as big a brand as Dr Dre.
Run tell Boss Jimmy Iovine that and then explain why 50's last album only sold 430,000 while Ross sold 600,000+

Just because a few E-Geeks worship 50-Cent on rap forums doesn't mean he can successfully tour the HBCU's and the clubs in the Hood....his brand is wiggerized and considered too corny for 99% of rappers to even acknowledge.

Don't believe me just look at the charts and the social networks, the tour revenue, and the radio....he's washed up and finished Chelsea Handler.
 01-30-2012, 07:12 PM         #148
breakingbad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
Anybody sayin 50 is buggin is a suka. Dre is a f*ggot for this plain and simple. When Dre got snuffed at the awards show Gunit n*ggas was the ones to come to his aid. n*ggas had to pay hundred of thousands in lawyer fees for that case. Its supposed to be if I got beef with someone you dont stand next to them but obviously n*ggas live by a different f*ggot code. 50 has realized the last couple of years what it really is, being from the hood he dont know much else, all this f*ggot positioning ya self next to da hot n*gga is wak thas why Fif kept his artists in house. I dont care for 50 music but I agree with him on most things and if he feels a way about Dre feeling comfortable enough to take photos with people that dissed him I support anything that comes of this

[video - click to view]

01-30-2012, 07:14 PM         #149
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Run tell Boss Jimmy Iovine that and then explain why 50's last album only sold 430,000 while Ross sold 600,000+

Just because a few E-Geeks worship 50-Cent on rap forums doesn't mean he can successfully tour the HBCU's and the clubs in the Hood....his brand is wiggerized and considered too corny for 99% of rappers to even acknowledge.

Don't believe me just look at the charts and the social networks, the tour revenue, and the radio....he's washed up and finished Chelsea Handler.
n*gga that's stupid to compare albums that came out in different years
 6 years ago '05        #150
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Damn homie I know you are a 12 year old groupie but Afrikas total population is 1 billion and everybody ain't starving but if you think buying an energy drink will feed 1 billion people then I gotta give credit to White-Americas favorite "gangsta-rapper" for brain-washing naive youth.
Thank God everyone in the world doesn't have your attitude or we would be even worse off than we are right now. I started a club in college dedicated to helping people in need. We can't feed everyone in the world but we can at least make a difference.
 01-30-2012, 07:15 PM         #151
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Bisd moved 600k+ get your facts right and since were comparing why not bring up the album Rick Ross put out the same year Deeper than rap which didn't even go gold.
 6 years ago '04        #152
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
@ this point in their careers

Rick Ross > 50 Cent by far....

so whatever 50 losing these days

altho hes still the richest of all those mfu*kas so hes winning at the same time
 01-30-2012, 07:33 PM         #153
CrownCityEnt411  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ people sayin dre is doin it intentionally. is bx all about suckin off 50 Cent? lol people doin throwback thread just to keep him alive. lol at him getting upset over a pic, and even more of an lol for people hating dr dre cause 50 is mad him. Wow d!ckridin is a serious business in this forum.
 6 years ago '11        #154
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:

:applause2::applause2::applause2:

Fif going to hell for that sh!t
 6 years ago '09        #155
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
loyalty is everything
 6 years ago '08        #156
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Cool but 50 still sucks.
 01-30-2012, 07:46 PM         #157
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deetee said:
Bisd moved 600k+ get your facts right and since were comparing why not bring up the album Rick Ross put out the same year Deeper than rap which didn't even go gold.
I get my facts from the RIAA and you get your facts from blogs.

BISD got horrible reviews from Metacritic back in 2009 when it dropped and it's US sells didn't reach Gold status but it SHIPPED Gold.

Deeper than Rap failed to go Gold but got universal critical acclaim,Port of Miami, Teflon Don, and Trilla all went Gold as will GFID.

You see 50-Cent holds the distinction of being one of the only rappers in history to lose 500,000 or more sells with each release of his albums.

The HipHop community the consumers, the streets, and the industry has embraced Rick Ross and simultaneously ignored 50-Cent because we don't respect him.

However...... the white suburbs and Europeon countries are still very fond of 50-Cent because he's a house-ni99er who caters to them and behaves according to their likes and dislikes.
 6 years ago '05        #158
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I get my facts from the RIAA and you get your facts from blogs.

BISD got horrible reviews from Metacritic back in 2009 when it dropped and it's US sells didn't reach Gold status but it SHIPPED Gold.

Deeper than Rap failed to go Gold but got universal critical acclaim,Port of Miami, Teflon Don, and Trilla all went Gold as will GFID.

You see 50-Cent holds the distinction of being one of the only rappers in history to lose 500,000 or more sells with each release of his albums.

The HipHop community the consumers, the streets, and the industry has embraced Rick Ross and simultaneously ignored 50-Cent because we don't respect him.

However...... the white suburbs and Europeon countries are still very fond of 50-Cent because he's a house-ni99er who caters to them and behaves according to their likes and dislikes.
And Rick Ross caters to black people with his fake coke raps over techno-hip-hop beats?
 6 years ago '09        #159
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 LOpacino said:
What are you talkin about ????????? why would Em side with ross after he called him a honkey , and by the way 50 didn't start the beef with Ricky, Ross started that sh*t 50 ended it
50 ended it???
word???

musically since the beef, rozay >>>>>>>>>>>> 50
 01-30-2012, 08:02 PM         #160
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is done...rozay got the biggest buzz in hiphop the last few years....hes in his prime and still getting better
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
87 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy