50 Cent Clowning Dr. Dre, Rick Ross & Khaled On Twitter??

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Its been a long day...can someone tell me where the clowning is taking place? By the looks of that pic....not a single fu*k is given
 01-30-2012, 05:46 PM         #122
godsonsince82  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel like Dr Dre had no choice. either that or get his a.ss whipped. lol. Have you ever seen 50cent in Miami though?
 6 years ago '10        #123
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 2358 2358
 tupacnasfan said:
Wrong, 5-0 aka 50 really started this beef sh*t after he warned ross not to near dj khaled and others.
this homo wrights like a 5th grader
 01-30-2012, 05:51 PM         #124
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 godsonsince82 said:
I feel like Dr Dre had no choice. either that or get his a.ss whipped. lol. Have you ever seen 50cent in Miami though?

[video - click to view]

01-30-2012, 05:53 PM         #125
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 59fifty said:
n*gga godson came out way b4 dont bodyaself
Peckawood-Cracka: Nas "God Son" dropped in 2002. "Dont Body Yourself" dropped in 2005.

Nas been calling your hero a Monkey from day 1 do the research.
 01-30-2012, 05:56 PM         #126
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Peckawood-Cracka: Nas "God Son" dropped in 2002. "Dont Body Yourself" dropped in 2005.

Nas been calling your hero a Monkey from day 1 do the research.
Since day 1. So how did these happen???

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

get ur facts right.
 6 years ago '10        #127
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Dre knows that Ross is that n*gga....

Rawse bout to do the 3-Peat and drop a 3rd classic in a row....

God Forgives, I Don't coming soon!

MMG Untouchable Empire!
 01-30-2012, 06:03 PM         #128
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

WTF does the majority of this have anything to do with what we're discussing in this thread ??? this isn't a " debate about 50's past beefs" it's a " is this picture disloyal " thread, I swear idiots on here see an artist's name that they're either a huge stan or hater of and get overly excited and start busting a nut all over their keyboard while rambling off paragraphs of shyt that's been eating away at them for days.

Either way, even tho 99% of your post is not only irrelevant but opinionated bullshyt, you got two HUGE errors in there.

1. God's Son came out before 50 even dropped his Aftermath Debut , are you really just that angry at 50 that you're just making shyt up ???

2. Dre is not 50's boss, he's a beneficiary of his work, that's like saying because you work at McDonalds that someone who owns stock in the company is your boss and they can come into your workplace and tell you what to do. Stop saying stupid shyt.
No need to post a bunch of Pics of a cut-out face.

Most idiots with minimal brain-power will chastise Dr Dre for producing a song by Rick Ross because he dissed 50-Cent but they ignore Emenim producing a song for Nas after he clowned 50-Cent from jumpstreet.

All that weirdo homoerotic Caucasion talk about "Busting nuts" is homo ish to me so save it untill you have a discussion with your own.

1.) Emenim will work with T.I., & LiL Wayne after your hero 50-Cent calls them Homos3xuals and Snitches.

2.) Dr Dre has "AFTERMATH" stamped on every 50-Cent release that hits retail outlets but stupid groupies say thats not an Employee and Boss relationship

No need to post 5 more cut-out pics of a mans face.
 01-30-2012, 06:12 PM         #129
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rawse Bawse said:
Dre knows that Ross is that n*gga....

Rawse bout to do the 3-Peat and drop a 3rd classic in a row....

God Forgives, I Don't coming soon!

MMG Untouchable Empire!
I'm lost when did he drop the 1st classic
 01-30-2012, 06:15 PM         #130
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deetee said:
Since day 1. So how did these happen???

get ur facts right.
Get ur facts right, NAS said:

"This is that real New York sh*t, not that fake 50 Cent sh*t!"

at a concert in NY back in 2002.

50-Cent is the HERO for Wannbees, Whites, Wiggers, & Wanksters because hes an employee of a white rapper, sleeps with white bi*ches, and actually put 3 white boys on his album "Curtis" so whites view him as Emenims Pet ni99er and a friendly white-washed negro worthy of their support.

But heres the Twist: Black folks give him NO play in the Cars Clubs Concerts Cribs and Cookouts that we frequent which is why his popularity is relegated to internet forums and Europeon countries.

Am I lyin or does the truth hurt that badly

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 01-30-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 01-30-2012, 06:20 PM         #131
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

50-Cent is the HERO for Wannbees, Whites, Wiggers, & Wanksters because hes an employee of a white rapper, sleeps with white bi*ches, and actually put 3 white boys on his album "Curtis" so white view him as Emenims Pet ni99er and a friendly white-washed negro worthy of their support.

But heres the Twist: Black folks give him NO play in the Cars Clubs Concerts Cribs and Cookouts that we frequent which is why his popularity id relegated to internet forums and europeon countries.

Show footage or gtfoh
 01-30-2012, 06:20 PM         #132
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

50-Cent is the HERO for Wannbees, Whites, Wiggers, & Wanksters because hes an employee of a white rapper, sleeps with white bi*ches, and actually put 3 white boys on his album "Curtis" so white view him as Emenims Pet ni99er and a friendly white-washed negro worthy of their support.

But heres the Twist: Black folks give him NO play in the Cars Clubs Concerts Cribs and Cookouts that we frequent which is why his popularity id relegated to internet forums and europeon countries.

so whats wrong with white people, i'm not even white and your ignorance is pissing me off
 01-30-2012, 06:22 PM         #133
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deetee said:
Show footage or gtfoh
Your lazy a.ss cant do a simple Google search?!

Nas said that sh*t at a free concert in Central Park bruh, ask any HipHop head and they will recollect.
 6 years ago '04        #134
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1822 1822
 Graftedgenes said:
No need to post a bunch of Pics of a cut-out face.

Most idiots with minimal brain-power will chastise Dr Dre for producing a song by Rick Ross because he dissed 50-Cent but they ignore Emenim producing a song for Nas after he clowned 50-Cent from jumpstreet.

All that weirdo homoerotic Caucasion talk about "Busting nuts" is homo ish to me so save it untill you have a discussion with your own.

1.) Emenim will work with T.I., & LiL Wayne after your hero 50-Cent calls them Homos3xuals and Snitches.

2.) Dr Dre has "AFTERMATH" stamped on every 50-Cent release that hits retail outlets but stupid groupies say thats not an Employee and Boss relationship

No need to post 5 more cut-out pics of a mans face.

Hey dummy do some research

God's son came out in 2002, meaning em produced that track earlier that year or in 2001, at that point he probably didn't even know 50 and Nas knew each other cuz he barely knew 50 that well.

T.I. never went at 50 like that , Wayne did after 50 went at him but Em's done so much for Fif that I doubt 50 questions Em's motives, either way none of them full out went for 50's throat like Ross did, nor did they start the beef with 50. It's like the Fat Joe /Jadakiss thing, Kiss treated it more like competition that's why 50 is cool with him now, Joe took it personal and held a grudge so tha's why they still have beef. Ross obviously treated their issues like personal beef and spoke disrespectfully off wax in interviews.

You obviously dont know shyt about business, just because it has Aftermath stamped on there doesn't mean Dre's his boss. Game's 2nd, 3rd, and so forth albums were still under G-Unit contractually but they paid 50 to not physically put the logo on there for Game's dignity , does that mean 50 is game's boss ?? Aftermath is just a beneficiary, like a sponsor, shyt's like saying cuz Nike's logo appears on a professional team's uniform that Nike owns that team or if Coca Cola sponsors the olympics that they own and run it since their logo is all over the place.
 01-30-2012, 06:28 PM         #135
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Your lazy a.ss cant do a simple Google search?!

Nas said that sh*t at a free concert in Central Park bruh, ask any HipHop head and they will recollect.
Nothing came up, it was just some rumor which clearly u saw on wikipedia
 01-30-2012, 06:32 PM         #136
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
so whats wrong with white people, i'm not even white and your ignorance is pissing me off
I normally just say "bi*ch please"....Fugazee.

If Im 50-Cent I can humiliate a Black person and get cheers from a white bi*ch.

...but when an actual white bi*ch humiliates 50-Cent all you hear is sobbing and excuses from a bi*ch-ass Negro.

some rappers are here to entertain whites and they cater their music, image, and humor to attract white support but other rappers dont give a fu*k and cater their music, image, and humor to the HBCU's and the Streets, and the community were they come from.

Its a foreign concept that you could never understand but the streets and the industry embrace certain rappers and ignore certain rappers and squares never catch on.
 01-30-2012, 06:36 PM         #137
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I normally just say "bi*ch please"....Fugazee.

If Im 50-Cent I can humiliate a Black person and get cheers from a white bi*ch.

...but when an actual white bi*ch humiliates 50-Cent all you hear is sobbing and excuses from a bi*ch-ass Negro.

some rappers are here to entertain whites and they cater their music, image, and humor to attract white support but other rappers dont give a fu*k and cater their music, image, and humor to the HBCU's and the Streets, and the community were they come from.

Its a foreign concept that you could never understand but the streets and the industry embrace certain rappers and ignore certain rappers and squares never catch on.
So u still haven't answered me whats wrong with doing that racist fu*k
that's the rappers hustle so i can't see what's wrong with that
 01-30-2012, 06:38 PM         #138
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Hey dummy do some research

God's son came out in 2002, meaning em produced that track earlier that year or in 2001, at that point he probably didn't even know 50 and Nas knew each other cuz he barely knew 50 that well.

T.I. never went at 50 like that , Wayne did after 50 went at him but Em's done so much for Fif that I doubt 50 questions Em's motives, either way none of them full out went for 50's throat like Ross did, nor did they start the beef with 50. It's like the Fat Joe /Jadakiss thing, Kiss treated it more like competition that's why 50 is cool with him now, Joe took it personal and held a grudge so tha's why they still have beef. Ross obviously treated their issues like personal beef and spoke disrespectfully off wax in interviews.

You obviously dont know shyt about business, just because it has Aftermath stamped on there doesn't mean Dre's his boss. Game's 2nd, 3rd, and so forth albums were still under G-Unit contractually but they paid 50 to not physically put the logo on there for Game's dignity , does that mean 50 is game's boss ?? Aftermath is just a beneficiary, like a sponsor, shyt's like saying cuz Nike's logo appears on a professional team's uniform that Nike owns that team or if Coca Cola sponsors the olympics that they own and run it since their logo is all over the place.
Im not reading all that mess.

You obviously dont know sh*t about business becausee Dr Dre is a.ssociatng himself with the Hot rappers of 2012 and ignoring the washed-op rappers of 2003 like a smart business man.

Jimmy Iovine gets paid off 50-Cent
Emenim gets paid off 50-Cet
Dr Dre gets paid off 50-Cent

You dont get a dime except an autographed picture.

Dr Dre Won
 01-30-2012, 06:41 PM         #139
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Im not reading all that mess.

You obviously dont know sh*t about business becausee Dr Dre is a.ssociatng himself with the Hot rappers of 2012 and ignoring the washed-op rappers of 2003 like a smart business man.

Jimmy Iovine gets paid off 50-Cent
Emenim gets paid off 50-Cet
Dr Dre gets paid off 50-Cent

You dont get a dime except an autographed picture.

Dr Dre Won
obviously they'll get paid whrn they sponsor his albums dumbass your really proving how stupid you are
 6 years ago '05        #140
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Graftedgenes said:
Marvelous Marvin Hagler is a powerful poster.

Bruh these guppies cant digest that realness that you spit on the regular my dude..too much melanin.

Emenim got racist rap songs in his background that he tried to have buried by using the court system but somehow he still gets a pass and nobody questions his credibility.

Emenim throws Lauryn Hill (Black Queen of HipHop) under the bus for rumored comments about whites that have never been substantiated and somehow HipHop gives him a pass.

So im supposed to pay attention to a Peckawood telling me to hate my brother because he spent a year as a C.O. in an Intake facility when he was 19 years old??

I tell 'em "bi*ch please" Id rather hear my own brother exaggerate and embellish coke-tales before I listen to a Nazi rap about serial-killing and r*pe towards his own mother that includes homos3xual-s3x with Dr Dre.

So if Dr Dre is "disloyal' according to geek-logic what does that say about Emenim who ignores his pet monkey and does songs with Nas, T.I., LiL Wayne, JayZ, and any other artist that 50-Cent fabricated beef with.

Damn you have the opinions of an angry 15 year old conspiracy theorist. Smarten up son.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now