50 Cent Clowning Dr. Dre, Rick Ross & Khaled On Twitter??

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
59fifty 
space
space
$22,720 | Props total: 10165 10165
Maaan idgaf bout all dat extra sh*t...i just want my 2 albums

Plus da n*gga didnt even say sh*t...classic photo
 6 years ago '04        #102
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 Marvin Hagler said:
breh u still not graspin da most basic concept here. Dre is a boss and Fif is an employee. my point wuz that Dre wuz protectin his best interests in da Ja situation da same way his best interests are da primary factor in this Rauce situation. HIS INTERESTS and not his employee(s)

OBVIOUSLY Dre is with ross for 1. business 2. maybe to p!ss 50 off intentionally , we dont need rocket scientists to figure that out, everybody knows why Dre is chillin with Ross , it's not like he called Ross up to be his personal trainer or some shyt.

Dre is not Fif's "boss", Iovine is Fif's boss, Dre is just some extra guy who gets a paycheck from 50's work. Fif doesn't take any orders from Dre nor needs his permission to do anything. So save that boss/employee shyt. When 50 was running shyt and got into it with Game, Dre avoided Game like the plague for a while and Game was Dre's own artist. Dre was shook like a lil bytch since Fif was going hard body in those days. Now that his buzz has died down Dre is stepping out on some sucka shyt, even tho he pushed loyalty before with Storch and even tho he dropped his own artist due to loyalty now all of a sudden he wants to run around with Officer "Wingstop" Ross just to build up hype for a project he owed us over 5 years ago.
 6 years ago '11        #103
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 878 878
Rozay needs to retweet that ish asap.
 01-30-2012, 04:59 PM         #104
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urbanchill said:
oh and i doubt em would get together with anyone who called his d12/gunit n*ggas n!ggers either

vice versa with 50

muthafu*ka EMINEM CALLED BLACK PEOPLE NIGG3RS when da boy Ray Benzino exposed them Racist Rap Hour Tapes back in 2003. then had da nerve to make up some story bout an imaginary black bi*ch that broke his heart that we aint seen nann picture of. and Dre continued to work with him didnt he? so did Fif wit nary a whisper against him while callin out other black rappers for much lesser offenses. matter fact Fif aint never spoke out on no white folks like he been quick to do wit Oprah, Vivica Foxx, Master P etc. but thats another conversation entirely

see this is why u gotta be a hip hop fan and not no [insert artist name here] stan becuz it make u think like a bi*ch instead of a rational man. remember when Fif got Jim Jones & Juelz to ride wit him after da Cam'ron beef? dont Fif fans to this day say thats a win for Fif? YES. so use dat same rationale to this situation & admit that Fif took an L based on them same exact dynamics. real pimp sh*t no gimmicks shout out to my father for raisin me right ya heard me
 6 years ago '04        #105
Bravehearted 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
Loyalty? They have shown loyaly to 50 Cent by putting up with his antics for 9 years. If he was in the mafia he would've been clipped years ago for such fu*kery.
 6 years ago '09        #106
akverse47 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,559 | Props total: 4966 4966
 fataldawg said:
50 can't go at Ross. Em would jump on 50 if he did.

Also Dre would just throw mad beats Ross's way and let him finish off 50.

01-30-2012, 05:14 PM         #107
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bravehearted said:
Loyalty? They have shown loyaly to 50 Cent by putting up with his antics for 9 years. If he was in the mafia he would've been clipped years ago for such fu*kery.
 6 years ago '07        #108
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Cambury said:
Anybody sayin 50 is buggin is a suka. Dre is a f*ggot for this plain and simple. When Dre got snuffed at the awards show Gunit n*ggas was the ones to come to his aid. n*ggas had to pay hundred of thousands in lawyer fees for that case. Its supposed to be if I got beef with someone you dont stand next to them but obviously n*ggas live by a different f*ggot code. 50 has realized the last couple of years what it really is, being from the hood he dont know much else, all this f*ggot positioning ya self next to da hot n*gga is wak thas why Fif kept his artists in house. I dont care for 50 music but I agree with him on most things and if he feels a way about Dre feeling comfortable enough to take photos with people that dissed him I support anything that comes of this
/close thread
 6 years ago '10        #109
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2399 2399
 psylence2k said:
OBVIOUSLY Dre is with ross for 1. business 2. maybe to p!ss 50 off intentionally , we dont need rocket scientists to figure that out, everybody knows why Dre is chillin with Ross , it's not like he called Ross up to be his personal trainer or some shyt.

Dre is not Fif's "boss", Iovine is Fif's boss, Dre is just some extra guy who gets a paycheck from 50's work. Fif doesn't take any orders from Dre nor needs his permission to do anything. So save that boss/employee shyt. When 50 was running shyt and got into it with Game, Dre avoided Game like the plague for a while and Game was Dre's own artist. Dre was shook like a lil bytch since Fif was going hard body in those days. Now that his buzz has died down Dre is stepping out on some sucka shyt, even tho he pushed loyalty before with Storch and even tho he dropped his own artist due to loyalty now all of a sudden he wants to run around with Officer "Wingstop" Ross just to build up hype for a project he owed us over 5 years ago.
realist sh*t said in the thred!
 01-30-2012, 05:22 PM         #110
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn Homie in '03 you was the man homie......

Obviously Dr Dre is in the studio with Ross to make music
Obviously Dr Dre is at a Party along with half the industry because a Boss deserves some fun.

Dr Dre is 50-Cents Boss and Emenim is 50-Cents Boss and Jimmy Iovine is 50-Cents Boss because they all get paid off his music and his music doesnt move unless they give it the green-light which is why 50-cent runs to twitter to complain about his label :(

When Game was obliterating the G-Unit with a barrage of bullets 50-Cent was cowering in a corner like a bi*ch until his entire label crumbled around him and Jimmy Iovine booted Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo off the label and the West chose sides with Game over the ****

Buck got tired of being around the Bufoon and bounced along with the Southern fans.

Camron dissed 50-Cent so bad on "Curtis" that Jimmy Iovine gave Juelz Santana and Dipset a deal on Interscope.

Nas dissed 50-Cent so bad on "Dont Body Yorself"that Emenim decided to produce a song for Nas on God Son called "The Cross".

LiL Wayne dissed 50-Cent and said he'd pour that Syrup in the Vitamin water and Emenim was so impressed he went and did a song and video with LiL Wayne, did a song with Drake too, and did a song with Nicki Minaj too...Boss status huh?

Rick Ross instigated a beef with 50-Cent and bodied him so bad that Rick Ross sales increased, money increased, popularity increased, label increased and got him a Gold album and Gold single...Dr Dre was so impressed he said fu*k it let me jump on that GFID! Bosses.

So its obvious now that 50-Cent lost a war to a rapper that his suburban-white fanbase call an "officer" and who the HipHop community call their friend.
 6 years ago '10        #111
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
muthafu*ka EMINEM CALLED BLACK PEOPLE NIGG3RS when da boy Ray Benzino exposed them Racist Rap Hour Tapes back in 2003. then had da nerve to make up some story bout an imaginary black bi*ch that broke his heart that we aint seen nann picture of. and Dre continued to work with him didnt he? so did Fif wit nary a whisper against him while callin out other black rappers for much lesser offenses. matter fact Fif aint never spoke out on no white folks like he been quick to do wit Oprah, Vivica Foxx, Master P etc. but thats another conversation entirely

see this is why u gotta be a hip hop fan and not no [insert artist name here] stan becuz it make u think like a bi*ch instead of a rational man. remember when Fif got Jim Jones & Juelz to ride wit him after da Cam'ron beef? dont Fif fans to this day say thats a win for Fif? YES. so use dat same rationale to this situation & admit that Fif took an L based on them same exact dynamics. real pimp sh*t no gimmicks shout out to my father for raisin me right ya heard me
first of all it was one bi*ch! second it hapend when he was a teenager therd who gives a fu*k!
 6 years ago '09        #112
59fifty 
space
space
$22,720 | Props total: 10165 10165
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

Obviously Dr Dre is at a Party along with half the industry because a Boss deserves some fun.

Dr Dre is 50-Cents Boss and Emenim is 50-Cents Boss and Jimmy Iovine is 50-Cents Boss because they all get paid off his music and his music doesnt move unless they give it the green-light which is why 50-cent runs to twitter to complain about his label :(

When Game was obliterating the G-Unit with a barrage of bullets 50-Cent was cowering in a corner like a bi*ch until his entire label crumbled around him and Jimmy Iovine booted Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo off the label and the West chose sides with Game over the ****

Buck got tired of being around the Bufoon and bounced along with the Southern fans.

Camron dissed 50-Cent so bad on "Curtis" that Jimmy Iovine gave Juelz Santana and Dipset a deal on Interscope.

Nas dissed 50-Cent so bad on "Dont Body Yorself"that Emenim decided to produce a song for Nas on God Son called "The Cross".

LiL Wayne dissed 50-Cent and said he'd pour that Syrup in the Vitamin water and Emenim was so impressed he went and did a song and video with LiL Wayne, did a song with Drake too, and did a song with Nicki Minaj too...Boss status huh?

Rick Ross instigated a beef with 50-Cent and bodied him so bad that Rick Ross sales increased, money increased, popularity increased, label increased and got him a Gold album and Gold single...Dr Dre was so impressed he said fu*k it let me jump on that GFID! Bosses.

So its obvious now that 50-Cent lost a war to a rapper that his suburban-white fanbase call an "officer" and who the HipHop community call their friend.

n*gga godson came out way b4 dont bodyaself
 01-30-2012, 05:27 PM         #113
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga really what's up with all these pics u got of 50
 6 years ago '06        #114
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
yall writing pages defending rappers who yall never met
 01-30-2012, 05:39 PM         #115
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:

Marvelous Marvin Hagler is a powerful poster.

Bruh these guppies cant digest that realness that you spit on the regular my dude..too much melanin.

Emenim got racist rap songs in his background that he tried to have buried by using the court system but somehow he still gets a pass and nobody questions his credibility.

Emenim throws Lauryn Hill (Black Queen of HipHop) under the bus for rumored comments about whites that have never been substantiated and somehow HipHop gives him a pass.

So im supposed to pay attention to a Peckawood telling me to hate my brother because he spent a year as a C.O. in an Intake facility when he was 19 years old??

I tell 'em "bi*ch please" Id rather hear my own brother exaggerate and embellish coke-tales before I listen to a Nazi rap about serial-killing and r*pe towards his own mother that includes homos3xual-s3x with Dr Dre.

So if Dr Dre is "disloyal' according to geek-logic what does that say about Emenim who ignores his pet monkey and does songs with Nas, T.I., LiL Wayne, JayZ, and any other artist that 50-Cent fabricated beef with.
 01-30-2012, 05:40 PM         #116
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 should star beefing again, he's good at it.
 01-30-2012, 05:41 PM         #117
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tybigbigguy said:
n*gga really what's up with all these pics u got of 50
Dont call me "n*gga" call me "Cracka", I like that better.

...they got this sh*t called GOOGLE were you can type in sh*t like Tybigguygroupie and Pics pop up that you can add to a thread...I thought everybody knew about Google.

23codez said:
Your bullsh*t gibberish is always highly entertaining to read. But dude, your never ending library of 50 pics is highly disturbing. You jump on every 50 related thread and bash the man nonstop. I hop on not to defend his actions, but to tell YOU that you're a weirdo. 50 has been right and wrong about many things. But you consider him to be the Antichrist You're a freak weirdo, please get a life.
bi*ch please, look at your Avatar.

...if you corny enough not to know how to type a Google image search then I feel sorry for all you white folks.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 01-30-2012 at 05:44 PM..
 01-30-2012, 05:45 PM         #118
Deetee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

There ain't nobody reading that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #119
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

WTF does the majority of this have anything to do with what we're discussing in this thread ??? this isn't a " debate about 50's past beefs" it's a " is this picture disloyal " thread, I swear idiots on here see an artist's name that they're either a huge stan or hater of and get overly excited and start busting a nut all over their keyboard while rambling off paragraphs of shyt that's been eating away at them for days.

Either way, even tho 99% of your post is not only irrelevant but opinionated bullshyt, you got two HUGE errors in there.

1. God's Son came out before 50 even dropped his Aftermath Debut , are you really just that angry at 50 that you're just making shyt up ???

2. Dre is not 50's boss, he's a beneficiary of his work, that's like saying because you work at McDonalds that someone who owns stock in the company is your boss and they can come into your workplace and tell you what to do. Stop saying stupid shyt.
 6 years ago '10        #120
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
I Hope 5-0 will get his someday.
this n*gga is like a fu*kin broken record
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy