50 Cent Clowning Dr. Dre, Rick Ross & Khaled On Twitter??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-30-2012, 03:27 PM         #81
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
lol. Ya'll are in here talkin bout loyalty and sh*t or at least that's what ya'll talkin bout on the first page.

When I saw the pic, I thought he was callin it a classic photo bcuz 3 of the 4 dudes in it are widely considered fake or weak. I don't know who the 4th dude is.

well yea speculation done occured as to first why Fif would tweet da pic, and second why he would say classic pic. die hard Fif fans or anti Rauces is goin in a million different directions to avoid da inevitable conclusion as rational brehs wit right thinkin minds: Fif caught feelings.

which n*ggas know but dont wanna say it so instead they focus on Dre & either discuss "his lack of loyalty" or do da usual and begin to discredit his music, personal life, artistry or career. they pretty much mirrorin whut Fif went thru when he posted da pic & caption... feelings caught
 01-30-2012, 03:36 PM         #82
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
50 acts like a chick and dre fu*ks trannys.........
50 acts like a bi*ch, Dre fu*ks bi*ches with d!cks and Emenim dresses up as a bi*ch.....

Blacknitro said:
lol. Ya'll are in here talkin bout loyalty and sh*t or at least that's what ya'll talkin bout on the first page.

When I saw the pic, I thought he was callin it a classic photo bcuz 3 of the 4 dudes in it are widely considered fake or weak in the hip hop spere. I don't know who the 4th dude is.

As far as him dissin Dre is concerned. 50 knows he fucced up that relationship a long time ago. There's not as much reason for him to hold back his hateful ways. And a hater is go do with a hater does.
50-cent calling it a "classic" because 2 of the dudes in the picture called him a negative clown and the other guy is his BOSS. All that "fake or weak" corniness is only discussed by geeks on rap forums not in the HipHop spere or the streets.
 6 years ago '04        #83
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 cheguevara said:
She really said that quote and the word she called 50 was "Ghetto".

Nothing worse than a white person saying "YUCK, you are GHETTO"
...Funny how she's the only person on Earth who didn't know 50 Cent was a Gangsta Rapper, and therefore 'Ghetto' by a.ssociation. In other words, this broad clowned herself while clowning 50.
 6 years ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 tmed834 said:

Dubcnn: So you're saying it's wrong that Daz or Warren G would claim that they didn't get the credit they deserved on The Chronic or Doggystyle?

Snoop: I'ma say it like this: they didn't deserve the credit back then because they didn't do the work. They made beats, Dre produced that record. Point blank, and I'd say it in they face. They made beats, cuzz produced the record. If you a real n*gga in the rap game, you'll understand what I'm saying. I can make a beat, but I can't produce! I can make a beat, but can I tell a n*gga what to rap about, can I tell him when to come with the hook? Can you break the beat down? That's what producing is.

Dubcnn: Right, but if I brought in the beat, I would still want my name somewhere.

Snoop: But, if you brought in the beat, that's all you did, was brought in the beat. You didn't produce this record. This song says "Produced by" not "brought in the beat by". Keep it real! So that's what n*ggas got wrong, and they started pointing fingers and try to bad mouth him, when in actuality Dre doesn't need ya'll, ya'll needed him! Because this sh*t ya'll learned from him, that made ya'll better producers. He didn't learn sh*t from ya'll! See that's what n*ggas don't understand! Before The Chronic, how many hit records did Dre have before that? Everything he made was a hit record right?
 Cambury said:
Anybody sayin 50 is buggin is a suka. Dre is a f*ggot for this plain and simple. When Dre got snuffed at the awards show Gunit n*ggas was the ones to come to his aid. n*ggas had to pay hundred of thousands in lawyer fees for that case. Its supposed to be if I got beef with someone you dont stand next to them but obviously n*ggas live by a different f*ggot code. 50 has realized the last couple of years what it really is, being from the hood he dont know much else, all this f*ggot positioning ya self next to da hot n*gga is wak thas why Fif kept his artists in house. I dont care for 50 music but I agree with him on most things and if he feels a way about Dre feeling comfortable enough to take photos with people that dissed him I support anything that comes of this

Rap politics...................................
 6 years ago '11        #85
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,207 | Props total: 5354 5354
 Kingpin 313 said:
50 about to diss Dr.Dre and that will officially be the end of him

I don't understand why 50 think just because he hates somebody the entire world has to feel the same
 6 years ago '04        #86
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 Kingpin 313 said:

I don't understand why 50 think just because he hates somebody the entire world has to feel the same
EXACTLY....lol at the groupies in here making excuses...lol probably threw away rappers cds once 50 had beef with them...lol if dre aint involved with 50s wanna be beefs then i dont see why he has to stop talkin to dudes...sensitive a.ss 50
 6 years ago '05        #87
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
Juelz Santana-What the Game's Been Missing Track-Whatever U Wanna Call It

"Keep business business, keep pleasure pleasure, and I never mix it ever ever"
 6 years ago '04        #88
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 NvrCMyNut said:
^ you don't understand because you not from the hood.
LOL at this dumb a.ss sh*t....u see dre gettin sensitive over dudes bein cool with Suge? countless rappers who have beef with so n so are cool with so n so, majority aint been on some cry baby sh*t like 50.....lol gtfoh
 6 years ago '11        #89
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

Real niqqa sh!t
 6 years ago '11        #90
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,430 | Props total: 1412 1412
im pretty sure em wouldnt get together and take pictures/record music/party with someone who called dre a n!gger

yet dre doing dre being the person that he is would do that to em

not to mention this is a picture with the same person who dissed another protege of his
 01-30-2012, 04:15 PM         #91
CrownCityEnt411  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
loyalty??

50 wiorks for dre not vice versa....dre can work with ANYONE he wants to work with, thats the cost for being boss......50 is a worker, and dre isnt yayo or lloyd banks, so pull your skirt down 50
this...50 fans getting emotional over sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #92
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,430 | Props total: 1412 1412
oh and i doubt em would get together with anyone who called his d12/gunit n*ggas n!ggers either

vice versa with 50
 6 years ago '10        #93
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
its a fu*king business.. n*ggas be so uptight... 50 cent really dont got anything better to do then be on twitter e-beefing? like really... you never hear 50 got into a scuffle or his goons took care of something, he needs to quit it. he can be cool, but hes getting old and so is this immature sh*t hes doing.
 01-30-2012, 04:17 PM         #94
CrownCityEnt411  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NvrCMyNut said:
^ you don't understand because you not from the hood.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #95
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,917 | Props total: 30200 30200
I don't know why people praise dre n*ggas doesn't even write his own sh*t

let's not talk about the beats and how hitman....
 01-30-2012, 04:35 PM         #96
CrownCityEnt411  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
I don't know why people praise dre n*ggas doesn't even write his own sh*t

let's not talk about the beats and how hitman....
50 wouldnt be as big without Dre. so i dont see why writing his sh*t has anything to do with that. Not like it was a big secret he didnt write.
 01-30-2012, 04:46 PM         #97
master_mind_jg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Going to see detox from a junkie before i see detox from Dre. IDC about this lame photo either or a tweet from celebrities.
 6 years ago '11        #98
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 proof1984 said:
Lol these n*ggaz said loyalty....this is a business not the mafia kids....see where loyalty got shyne, state property etc.....
:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #99
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 SoFresh170 said:
its a fu*king business.. n*ggas be so uptight... 50 cent really dont got anything better to do then be on twitter e-beefing? like really... you never hear 50 got into a scuffle or his goons took care of something, he needs to quit it. he can be cool, but hes getting old and so is this immature sh*t hes doing.
Really though? I mean I do disagree with the implied emotional sh*t 50 is on with that tweet.

But dont act like 50 was the only n*gga getting stab and shot. Its like if 50 dont constantly remind n*ggaz, how soon they forget. G-Unit was caught up in all types of thuggery before that vitamin water fountain started flowin.
 01-30-2012, 04:53 PM         #100
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO at this weak a.ss negro catching feelings.

FIF Lawst

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago