50 Cent Clowning Dr. Dre, Rick Ross & Khaled On Twitter??

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-30-2012, 02:16 PM         #61
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
She really said that quote and the word she called 50 was "Ghetto".

Nothing worse than a white person saying "YUCK, you are GHETTO"
She sugar-coated it and never specified the exact word she used but I suspect she called him a Boot-licking Uncle Tom House-Negro.....

bi*ch got balls, she made him sound like an illiterate, uncultured, sucka-fa-love that was beneath her.
 6 years ago '05        #62
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 717 717

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #63
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 skullfiend said:
mayweather dont want beef with mmg.

CCC fu*ked him up hard on 'go'

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DaKid730; 01-30-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #64
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 BastardChild said:
cool story...

but on some real sh*t.. 50 made DRE alot of money.. he is still signed to DRE.. so Dre should be loyal and not be running around with Rick Ross..

Dre will do anything to save his Album that no one gives a fu*k about anymore
the problem with that argument is that 50 is now absolutely irrelevant music wise
yes im aware of all the money he makes in other areas. but cmon.
if dre couldnt a.ssociate with anyone 50 ever had "beef" with, he wouldnt be able leave the house.
which it seems he rarely does anyway..
haha whatever, fu*k it
 6 years ago '11        #65
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Lol at n*ggas talking about loyalty,Dre is damn near 50 years old he can work with anyone he wants to
 6 years ago '05        #66
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Deetee said:
Maybe Dre should chill too Ross did diss his 2 biggest artists 50 and Eminem. It's called loyalty fam.
 shadydre85 said:
these young kids dont understand what that word is nowadays
Miss me with that bullsh*t...Where was the loyalty when fiddy tried to muscle his way into Dre's market with those piece of sh*t sleek headphones?You gonna say Fif was loyal then? trying to eat off a market that exploded when Dre got involved? You fiddy stans need to stop being so emotional about who he beef with..Dre is a businessman 30 years deep in the game.Fiddy is an ill businessman as well only he gets his period when people don't do what he wants.How come he aint go at Em when he started f*cking with TI after fif called him a snitch?Or call out Mobb Deep for doing tracks with Rick Ross?
 6 years ago '04        #67
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
 Graftedgenes said:

Dr Dre sat quietly while 50-Cent threatened to leak Dr Dre's songs to the internet
Dr Dre sat quietly while 50-Cent moved in on his headphone hustle like a greedy woman

Dr Dre sat quietly while 50-Cent turned into a rap buffoon and a caricature for geeks to embrace

Emenim doesent care if 50-Cent has beef with LiL Wayne he's still going to do songs with LiL Wayne.

Bosses do what they want to do and suckas sit back and complain.

Pretty much. To release headphones and become a competitor to both bosses (Dre and Jimmy), 50 is clearly doing whatever he wants. So will Dre. Also this is't anything new. Dre worked with Wayne, T.I., Game, Diddy (for the Diddy Beats), Cam, Jay-Z, etc.

I do agree and think we should wait until we jump to conclusions from a "classic photo" tweet, but if I were Dre I would get rid of 50. He's good for nothing and a drama queen.

Honestly, people like 50 Cent make me embarrassed sometimes to be a rap fan. He is so famous, and his ridiculous behavior just makes rap as a culture look terrible to the masses. Add Baby to that list too.

Last edited by tmed834; 01-30-2012 at 02:39 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #68
halftime 
space
space
$6,091 | Props total: 9236 9236
dude said classic photo, i thought he actually dissed them.
 6 years ago '04        #69
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11464 11464
 YoungFly said:
50 is too damn rich to be acting like a female over HIS BOSS, taking a photo with the bawse, 50 made dre a lot of money, but 50 wouldnt have made no money without dre (arguably). for all we know dre is very loyal, this aint nothing but a photo. what was dre supposed to say or do? run off and say i can't take no pictures with you rozay, what if 50 cent sees this
dre is not loyal haven't we seen this with his departure of NWA and deathROW. once he left deathrow he couldn't wait to make records with Nas and NY rappers.

dre is a great producer. but personally he has always made some suspect descisions and he only cares about his artists for one album and then deserts them(except eminem, since its just a whole another relationship)
 01-30-2012, 02:48 PM         #70
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
the only reason I feel Dre should've stay cleared is because he's expected team members to be loyal in the past.

When Shady was beefin with Ja Rule Dre told Scott Storch to not produce for Ja anymore and Scott Storch is just a producer. When you also add to the fact that Ross said some racist shyt about Eminem then you would think that Dre would stay clear.

but that had sh*t to do wit Fif and errythang to do wit Suge Knight relationship wit Ja

if yall remember Suge wuz cosignin Ja by way of bein close wit Irv. Dre seen this and his orders directed toward that n*gga Storch wuz about HIM and not some team-loyalty-we-rappers-all-in-the-same-gang bullsh*t yall talmbout
 6 years ago '04        #71
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
 skillahmang said:
dre is not loyal haven't we seen this with his departure of NWA and deathROW. once he left deathrow he couldn't wait to make records with Nas and NY rappers.

dre is a great producer. but personally he has always made some suspect descisions and he only cares about his artists for one album and then deserts them(except eminem, since its just a whole another relationship)
Dre left NWA because they weren't paying him the huge amount of money they deserved. That's why Cube left remember? Dre left death Row because he noticed the negative hostility with the Pac signing and the East/West situation. Notice Snoop did the same thing later and Pac was murdered and death Row became obsolete a year later?

And he "deserted" all of those artists because they either weren't marketable artists or they didn't have the patience to wait for his perfectionist ways. Who wouldn't drop an artist that sells sh*t or isn't buzzing at all. It's business. What label today has the same artists from when they started, unless they were a profitable artist? Cash Money? Roc? Bad Boy?
 6 years ago '04        #72
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 Marvin Hagler said:
but that had sh*t to do wit Fif and errythang to do wit Suge Knight relationship wit Ja

if yall remember Suge wuz cosignin Ja by way of bein close wit Irv. Dre seen this and his orders directed toward that n*gga Storch wuz about HIM and not some team-loyalty-we-rappers-all-in-the-same-gang bullsh*t yall talmbout

it's all the same thing , or actually more trivial in the Dre/Storch situation since there were more degrees of separation , He didn't want storch producing for Ja since Ja was down with Suge. In that case there's two ppl still between Dre and Suge. In this case there's just Dre being the direct link between 50 and Ross.
 01-30-2012, 03:14 PM         #73
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

it's all the same thing , or actually more trivial in the Dre/Storch situation since there were more degrees of separation , He didn't want storch producing for Ja since Ja was down with Suge. In that case there's two ppl still between Dre and Suge. In this case there's just Dre being the direct link between 50 and Ross.

breh u still not graspin da most basic concept here. Dre is a boss and Fif is an employee. my point wuz that Dre wuz protectin his best interests in da Ja situation da same way his best interests are da primary factor in this Rauce situation. HIS INTERESTS and not his employee(s)
 01-30-2012, 03:15 PM         #74
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 weak...he let that old white lady own him like a sucker...
 6 years ago '07        #75
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 fataldawg said:
50 can't go at Ross. Em would jump on 50 if he did.

Also Dre would just throw mad beats Ross's way and let him finish off 50.
What are you talkin about ????????? why would Em side with ross after he called him a honkey , and by the way 50 didn't start the beef with Ricky, Ross started that sh*t 50 ended it
 6 years ago '10        #76
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 tmed834 said:
Dre left NWA because they weren't paying him the huge amount of money they deserved. That's why Cube left remember? Dre left death Row because he noticed the negative hostility with the Pac signing and the East/West situation. Notice Snoop did the same thing later and Pac was murdered and death Row became obsolete a year later?

And he "deserted" all of those artists because they either weren't marketable artists or they didn't have the patience to wait for his perfectionist ways. Who wouldn't drop an artist that sells sh*t or isn't buzzing at all. It's business. What label today has the same artists from when they started, unless they were a profitable artist? Cash Money? Roc? Bad Boy?
Not the whole truth. He was credited for Daz's beats on more than one occasion. Thats well known. Maybe thats why he wasn'y paid "right". Look @ the difference in the relationship between him and Snoop. Dre is not a n*gga you can put in the loyal category @ all. Fif shouldn't even be worried about this, if he is he lost.
 6 years ago '04        #77
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
Not the whole truth. He was credited for Daz's beats on more than one occasion. Thats well known. Maybe thats why he wasn'y paid "right". Look @ the difference in the relationship between him and Snoop. Dre is not a n*gga you can put in the loyal category @ all. Fif shouldn't even be worried about this, if he is he lost.

Dubcnn: So you're saying it's wrong that Daz or Warren G would claim that they didn't get the credit they deserved on The Chronic or Doggystyle?

Snoop: I'ma say it like this: they didn't deserve the credit back then because they didn't do the work. They made beats, Dre produced that record. Point blank, and I'd say it in they face. They made beats, cuzz produced the record. If you a real n*gga in the rap game, you'll understand what I'm saying. I can make a beat, but I can't produce! I can make a beat, but can I tell a n*gga what to rap about, can I tell him when to come with the hook? Can you break the beat down? That's what producing is.

Dubcnn: Right, but if I brought in the beat, I would still want my name somewhere.

Snoop: But, if you brought in the beat, that's all you did, was brought in the beat. You didn't produce this record. This song says "Produced by" not "brought in the beat by". Keep it real! So that's what n*ggas got wrong, and they started pointing fingers and try to bad mouth him, when in actuality Dre doesn't need ya'll, ya'll needed him! Because this sh*t ya'll learned from him, that made ya'll better producers. He didn't learn sh*t from ya'll! See that's what n*ggas don't understand! Before The Chronic, how many hit records did Dre have before that? Everything he made was a hit record right?
 6 years ago '07        #78
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 Blacknitro said:
lol. Ya'll are in here talkin bout loyalty and sh*t or at least that's what ya'll talkin bout on the first page.

When I saw the pic, I thought he was callin it a classic photo bcuz 3 of the 4 dudes in it are widely considered fake or weak in the hip hop spere. I don't know who the 4th dude is.

As far as him dissin Dre is concerned. 50 knows he fucced up that relationship a long time ago. There's not as much reason for him to hold back his hateful ways. And a hater is go do with a hater does.
Looks like funk flex fake a.ss.
 6 years ago '07        #79
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 NO RELIGION said:
how is 50 'clowning' them

all i see are the words 'classic photo'. Clue me in.
this...
 6 years ago '07        #80
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Anybody sayin 50 is buggin is a suka. Dre is a f*ggot for this plain and simple. When Dre got snuffed at the awards show Gunit n*ggas was the ones to come to his aid. n*ggas had to pay hundred of thousands in lawyer fees for that case. Its supposed to be if I got beef with someone you dont stand next to them but obviously n*ggas live by a different f*ggot code. 50 has realized the last couple of years what it really is, being from the hood he dont know much else, all this f*ggot positioning ya self next to da hot n*gga is wak thas why Fif kept his artists in house. I dont care for 50 music but I agree with him on most things and if he feels a way about Dre feeling comfortable enough to take photos with people that dissed him I support anything that comes of this
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy