Some pitfalls regarding PSN

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 92
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #121
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Party Chat overrated?
 6 years ago '11        #122
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 Jago said:

2.) DLC - These cheap bastards let Microsoft get most of the DLC for major games on timed-exclusivity deals. Why would I buy a multi-platform game on the Playstation knowing that the DLC is going to come out 3 months after it's already been released on the Xbox?

3.) Connectivity - Downloading items from the PSN Store and downloading title updates makes me feel like I'm on a NetZero connection. If that wasn't bad enough, a majority of multi-platform games have lag that doesn't exist on Live. Try playing Street f!ghter IV.

4.) PSN+ - This has to be one of the largest rip-offs in history. The "free" games they give you are no longer accessible if stop paying for +. They need to call the games what they are, rentals. Really, what tha f*ck is the point of +? One of the promoted features is automatic downloads... that's right, automatic downloads.



To summarize in short,


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



I knew I wasn't alone in my thinking of PSN.... I have both systems and imo Live is superior in online play although I am not crazy about digital downloading on either system. PS+ is also a scam in my book. At least when you get games at a discount on Live they are yours to keep.
 01-30-2012, 01:12 PM         #123
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.) Cross-Game/Party Chat - dont care for it, if they even add it to the psn alot of people wont care to use it

2.) DLC - thats cause microsoft pays more money to get it first, and your probably talking about COD cause i dont know of any other games that microsoft get DLC first

3.) Connectivity - cant say nothing because i havent downloaded anything from xbox, nor played online except GOW1

4.) PSN+ - i have it but rearly use it, its a pretty good deal cause they always offer free games and other stuff and paying $50 per year is really worth. doesnt matter if games go away when your not paying for +, people already know about that. if people are willing to get +, knowing that the games will go no longer be playable once their subscription is done then thats on them. IMO $50 for + is worth it

5.) Security - PSN isnt the first and last to get hacked, and yea that 2 free games for having someones credit card charged for something is fu*ked. but i really dont know of anyone that got their credit card hacked or anything like that. i know alot of ps3 owners and none of them had their stuff hacked so

6.) Media - dont care for none of that


in other words, your just a Live person and maybe you should leave the PSN alone cause its not your thing. dont hate on it just cause you dont like it. i own both consoles and mostly play my PS3, its not cause i hate my 360 its just that most games i buy are from PS3 and most of my friends play PS3


Last edited by mprjxl; 01-30-2012 at 01:14 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #124
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 whouthinkitis said:

[pic - click to view]



I knew I wasn't alone in my thinking of PSN.... I have both systems and imo Live is superior in online play although I am not crazy about digital downloading on either system. PS+ is also a scam in my book. At least when you get games at a discount on Live they are yours to keep.
This post is beyond stupid.
 6 years ago '09        #125
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 whouthinkitis said:
I knew I wasn't alone in my thinking of PSN.... I have both systems and imo Live is superior in online play although I am not crazy about digital downloading on either system. PS+ is also a scam in my book. At least when you get games at a discount on Live they are yours to keep.
when you buy games or any item at a discount on ps+ you keep them too...
 6 years ago '07        #126
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 5528 5528
 mprjxl said:
1.) Cross-Game/Party Chat - dont care for it, if they even add it to the psn alot of people wont care to use it

2.) DLC - thats cause microsoft pays more money to get it first, and your probably talking about COD cause i dont know of any other games that microsoft get DLC first

3.) Connectivity - cant say nothing because i havent downloaded anything from xbox, nor played online except GOW1

4.) PSN+ - i have it but rearly use it, its a pretty good deal cause they always offer free games and other stuff and paying $50 per year is really worth. doesnt matter if games go away when your not paying for +, people already know about that. if people are willing to get +, knowing that the games will go no longer be playable once their subscription is done then thats on them. IMO $50 for + is worth it

5.) Security - PSN isnt the first and last to get hacked, and yea that 2 free games for having someones credit card charged for something is fu*ked. but i really dont know of anyone that got their credit card hacked or anything like that. i know alot of ps3 owners and none of them had their stuff hacked so

6.) Media - dont care for none of that


in other words, your just a Live person and maybe you should leave the PSN alone cause its not your thing. dont hate on it just cause you dont like it. i own both consoles and mostly play my PS3, its not cause i hate my 360 its just that most games i buy are from PS3 and most of my friends play PS3
So you basically didn't disprove anything.
 6 years ago '06        #127
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jago said:
There are more Honda's on the street than Lamborghini's, but is Lamborghini about to go bankrupt? Can someone hotwire a Lamborghini all while Lamborghini is denying that their cars could get hotwired? I think not.


the fu*k is this guy talking about hot wiring lamborghinis?




i know my scientifically proven points are hard to argue but what the fu*k is he rambling about here?
 6 years ago '07        #128
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 5528 5528
 whouthinkitis said:

[pic - click to view]



I knew I wasn't alone in my thinking of PSN.... I have both systems and imo Live is superior in online play although I am not crazy about digital downloading on either system. PS+ is also a scam in my book. At least when you get games at a discount on Live they are yours to keep.
Smart man.
 6 years ago '07        #129
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 5528 5528
 coolio said:
the fu*k is this guy talking about hot wiring lamborghinis?




i know my scientifically proven points are hard to argue but what the fu*k is he rambling about here?
If you can't keep up, sit down.
 6 years ago '11        #130
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
when you buy games or any item at a discount on ps+ you keep them too...
 6 years ago '06        #131
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 39 39
 whouthinkitis said:

[pic - click to view]



I knew I wasn't alone in my thinking of PSN.... I have both systems and imo Live is superior in online play although I am not crazy about digital downloading on either system. PS+ is also a scam in my book. At least when you get games at a discount on Live they are yours to keep.
You're not alone in this thread when it comes to not knowing what you're talking about. When you buy games whether discounted or not under PS+ they are yours to keep regardless if you end up keeping ps+ or not.

The only games you couldn't keep if + is cancelled were the December free games of Tomb Raider Underworld, Marvel Pinball & Spyro Year of the Dragon. None of which I downloaded.
 6 years ago '11        #132
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 KSoraci7 said:
You're not alone in this thread when it comes to not knowing what you're talking about. When you buy games whether discounted or not under PS+ they are yours to keep regardless if you end up keeping ps+ or not.

The only games you couldn't keep if + is cancelled were the December free games of Tomb Raider Underworld, Marvel Pinball & Spyro Year of the Dragon. None of which I downloaded.
You don't keep any free games that plus gives you.
 6 years ago '06        #133
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jago said:
If you can't keep up, sit down.
i was gonna say the same thing to ur last post but laughing at ur desperate attempts at side stepping valid points was funnier
 6 years ago '11        #134
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Sale numbers will NEVER prove which is best.
 6 years ago '11        #135
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DominationCM said:
Sale numbers will NEVER prove which is best.
To the fanboys, that's all that matters.
 6 years ago '06        #136
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,082 | Props total: 39 39
 Jesszman said:
You don't keep any free games that plus gives you.
There are no other free games.
 6 years ago '11        #137
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Jesszman said:
nah, the 360 won the battle, but the wii wins the war.
:b aylesswtf:....this dude
 6 years ago '07        #138
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$22,726 | Props total: 17982 17982
 KSoraci7 said:
There are no other free games.
i swore PSN+ got free games every month.
 6 years ago '11        #139
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Flawless Image said:
i swore PSN+ got free games every month.
it does...
 6 years ago '07        #140
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 5528 5528
 coolio said:
i was gonna say the same thing to ur last post but laughing at ur desperate attempts at side stepping valid points was funnier
Comparing a Xbox to a Honda and a Playstation to a Lamborghini are valid points? This dude is a failed product of our education system.

If you knew anything at all about the Lamborghini's you spoke on, you would understand the hotwire reference and how it relates to PSN's security, or lack thereof.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy