Some pitfalls regarding PSN

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
 NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
124 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Jago 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 6537 6537
 Jesszman said:
Battlefield 3 on the ps3? Lag
UNcharted? No lag
Borderlands no lag, outland no lag, pixeljunkshooter2 no lag

If psn sucks so badly, why am i not getting lag in those gamse?

And what was the deal with gears 2's horrible online? That was laggy.

Legend, COD on the PS3 is a horrible example. That game is always worse on the PS3.
All the Call Of Duty's? Lag.

Street f!ghter IV? Lag.

NBA 2K12? Lag.

PSN Store downloads? Lag.

Title updates? Lag.
 6 years ago '07        #82
Jago 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 6537 6537
 Pierced Talentz said:
its their DL servers. you can DL 3 demos on xbl before you even complete 1 on psn.
PSN has terrible servers. Only Jizzmon argues against that.
 01-30-2012, 10:45 AM         #83
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:
LOL mods get in here. delete this and the xbox live sucks thread.. sh*t is entertaining but childish.
naw lets keep this one.

Might as well keep all the hate in one thread

n*ggas will never understand its preferences lol

I perfer to play ps3 becuase the controller, friends, headsets. etc

I play xbox at the same time for exclusives: gears, halo, gears.....and well sh*t
 6 years ago '12        #84
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 D. Norman said:
Well the only ppl i have on my friends lists are ppl i know

do you ppl actually have real conversations with ppl you do not know.

I put me cities area code in my tag n every now n then i get where in the ___ are you from. And if i do respond back its usually "this is not match.com"
You a damn lie. Or your just dumb. Didn't you play Socom too?
 01-30-2012, 10:51 AM         #85
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
ps3 gamers have no skill also
That's a lie
 6 years ago '09        #86
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 bd2eazy said:
i like how in the xbox one... doods came and systematically broke down the OPs complaints with strong counter-arguments.

this thread is jokes
Well Playstation + was counter argued pretty well, and cross game chat is something I'd like to have personally on the PS3. I don't have noticable lag with 95% of the games I've played on PSN. I am two platinums away from 50, and alot of those games required some kind of time spent online. I'm not going to sit and play that much of something that plays bad. I'd consider my net decent enough for online gaming.


[pic - click to view]



I don't download any demos usually. I have no problems with speeds downloading full games from PSN, just with having to install it afterwards. It goes at around a 1MB\s+ clip usually.

The DLC thing sounds like something of the past in ways. I can't even think of any major 360 timed exclusive dlc except for Call of Duty. PS3 got Battlefield dlc a week before 360. The GTA dlc that was never ever supposed to come to PS3 came to PS3 anyways after MS paying the $50 million or whatever it was. If there is some major dlc coming for 360 I don't know about then ok. The security flap is undefendable. Long story short, no company is perfect. Yet they both do alot of things well. I have no clue why you guys feel the need to have to pick one side over the other. Each one does what it was intended to do well.
 6 years ago '12        #87
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 D. Norman said:
but am i asking ppl... Where do you live, what do you do for a hobby, what color are your eyes, how many bros n sister do you have.


Its not like im asking sh*t like that... Im not gonna be like jezzman so where in wisconsin do you live and how do u feel about where u live that 2% of your population is african american and 90% of it is white. Do you think that affects you in a way that you do not know who nas is?
 01-30-2012, 10:53 AM         #88
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good OP but....

Media is about the only thing PS3 can do fairly better than 360.... plays 5.1 natively. does a few more tricks once you get the thing hacked. I'd k!ll myself and you before I played PSN over XBL though.

edit: PS3 does have problems with AC3 codec at times......hmm...


Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 01-30-2012 at 10:56 AM..
 01-30-2012, 10:54 AM         #89
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:

11 yr olds/casual gamers be on the ps3 online cuz its free
the real gamers are payin good hard earned money to play on a better service
there are more kids on Live brah dont even lie like that
 6 years ago '11        #90
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Well Playstation + was counter argued pretty well, and cross game chat is something I'd like to have personally on the PS3. I don't have noticable lag with 95% of the games I've played on PSN. I am two platinums away from 50, and alot of those games required some kind of time spent online. I'm not going to sit and play that much of something that plays bad. I'd consider my net decent enough for online gaming.


[pic - click to view]



I don't download any demos usually. I have no problems with speeds downloading full games from PSN, just with having to install it afterwards. It goes at around a 1MB\s+ clip usually.

The DLC thing sounds like something of the past in ways. I can't even think of any major 360 timed exclusive dlc except for Call of Duty. PS3 got Battlefield dlc a week before 360. The GTA dlc that was never ever supposed to come to PS3 came to PS3 anyways after MS paying the $50 million or whatever it was. If there is some major dlc coming for 360 I don't know about then ok. The security flap is undefendable. Long story short, no company is perfect. Yet they both do alot of things well. I have no clue why you guys feel the need to have to pick one side over the other. Each one does what it was intended to do well.
Another well formulated, thought out response. If you'd answer my PM please, i need to discuss something with you.
 6 years ago '12        #91
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
 legendisdope said:
its the truth

11 yr olds/casual gamers be on the ps3 online cuz its free
the real gamers are payin good hard earned money to play on a better service
The competition is definitely better on 360.

I remember I had a 3.3 k/d on MW2 for PS3 but could only keep a 1.99 k/d on MW3 for 360.. Same for Blackops
 6 years ago '10        #92
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 416 416
 legendisdope said:
its the truth

11 yr olds/casual gamers be on the ps3 online cuz its free
the real gamers are payin good hard earned money to play on a better service

no the 11 year olds get mommy and daddy to buy them an xbox because they can get one for $199 and then they get mommy and daddy to pay for live
 01-30-2012, 10:58 AM         #93
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:

[pic - click to view]

nice responce too

Here's mine:

[pic - click to view]



I never get lag unless somebody is lag switching
 6 years ago '11        #94
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 376 376
 6 years ago '06        #95
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
when it comes down to it, ps3 still wins in the overall scheme of things..its like Ronnie said,




 Ronnie said:

PS3

Game selection/quality: 10/10

PSN: 8.5/10

Avg: 9.25

__________________________________________________ __________________


Xbox

Game selection/quality: 7.5/10

Live: 9.5/10

Avg: 8.5



/thread
 6 years ago '04        #96
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 2472 2472
 DoMieD said:
You a damn lie. Or your just dumb. Didn't you play Socom too?
I would say socom was a time i communicated ALOT with stranger but to the point of gaming (when u actually had n could use strategics) to run quick plants, call out mines, what to do, call out ppl, ran with a clan they tried getting personal talking bout sh*t, i kept it broad like not gonna be on 2nite. Socom was crack tho i would avoid calls some nights or plans just to play that sh*t.

But SOCOM> any shooter out 2day
 6 years ago '11        #97
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,199 | Props total: 241 241
hey coolio... we're debating PSN vs Live.

and according to ronnies statistics

LIVE > PSN.

/log off n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #98
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 416 416
 legendisdope said:
at least they are dedicated enough to ask mommy and daddy for that 60 so they can experience good online gaming
and if they bought a xbox for 199 and a live card for 60 thats almost the price of a ps3 so why didnt they just go that route??
cuz even non gamers know that ps3 is jst trash
cuz it's much easier to get mom and dad to get the cheaper system up front. then a week later tell them they need a live card to play online instead of telling them that from the beginning
 6 years ago '06        #99
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Actually PSN+ has been well worth the year subscription. I have no regrets there. I've went over breaking even with PSN+ deals on titles I was going to end up buying anyways, and have gotten to play a bunch of sh*t I wouldn't have probably gotten to play otherwise. Plus kinda has done alot more for me than Live has in ways in terms of pure gaming.
Pretty much, nobody buys PS+ for the free games. You buy it for the discounts, the deals I've gotten so far:

Red Dead Redemption w/all DLC: $24.99

Mass Effect 2 w/ DLC: $19.99

Borderlands w/all DLC: $14.99

LA Noire w/all DLC: $24.99

Burnout Paridise w/all DLC: $7.99

This is the point of PS+, I don't understand why people keep complaining about the free games that are all awful anyways.
 6 years ago '07        #100
Jago 1071 heat pts1071 OP
space
space
space
$3,929 | Props total: 6537 6537
 WorldsStrangest said:
Good OP but....

Media is about the only thing PS3 can do fairly better than 360.... plays 5.1 natively. does a few more tricks once you get the thing hacked. I'd k!ll myself and you before I played PSN over XBL though.

edit: PS3 does have problems with AC3 codec at times......hmm...
360 plays AC3/5.1 natively. It allows music to be played in any game at any time and it for damn sure lets me pick up where I left off on a streaming movie.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
48 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
36 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
121 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
102 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
601 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
51 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
115 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy