When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5511 5511
 Jesszman said:
Battlefield 3 on the ps3? Lag
UNcharted? No lag
Borderlands no lag, outland no lag, pixeljunkshooter2 no lag

If psn sucks so badly, why am i not getting lag in those gamse?

And what was the deal with gears 2's horrible online? That was laggy.

Legend, COD on the PS3 is a horrible example. That game is always worse on the PS3.
All the Call Of Duty's? Lag.

Street f!ghter IV? Lag.

NBA 2K12? Lag.

PSN Store downloads? Lag.

Title updates? Lag.
 6 years ago '07        #82
space
space
space
 Pierced Talentz said:
its their DL servers. you can DL 3 demos on xbl before you even complete 1 on psn.
PSN has terrible servers. Only Jizzmon argues against that.
 01-30-2012, 11:45 AM         #83
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bd2eazy said:
LOL mods get in here. delete this and the xbox live sucks thread.. sh*t is entertaining but childish.
naw lets keep this one.

Might as well keep all the hate in one thread

n*ggas will never understand its preferences lol

I perfer to play ps3 becuase the controller, friends, headsets. etc

I play xbox at the same time for exclusives: gears, halo, gears.....and well sh*t
 6 years ago '12        #84
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 D. Norman said:
Well the only ppl i have on my friends lists are ppl i know

do you ppl actually have real conversations with ppl you do not know.

I put me cities area code in my tag n every now n then i get where in the ___ are you from. And if i do respond back its usually "this is not match.com"
You a damn lie. Or your just dumb. Didn't you play Socom too?
 01-30-2012, 11:51 AM         #85
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
ps3 gamers have no skill also
That's a lie
 6 years ago '09        #86
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 bd2eazy said:
i like how in the xbox one... doods came and systematically broke down the OPs complaints with strong counter-arguments.

this thread is jokes
Well Playstation + was counter argued pretty well, and cross game chat is something I'd like to have personally on the PS3. I don't have noticable lag with 95% of the games I've played on PSN. I am two platinums away from 50, and alot of those games required some kind of time spent online. I'm not going to sit and play that much of something that plays bad. I'd consider my net decent enough for online gaming.

[pic - click to view]

I don't download any demos usually. I have no problems with speeds downloading full games from PSN, just with having to install it afterwards. It goes at around a 1MB\s+ clip usually.

The DLC thing sounds like something of the past in ways. I can't even think of any major 360 timed exclusive dlc except for Call of Duty. PS3 got Battlefield dlc a week before 360. The GTA dlc that was never ever supposed to come to PS3 came to PS3 anyways after MS paying the $50 million or whatever it was. If there is some major dlc coming for 360 I don't know about then ok. The security flap is undefendable. Long story short, no company is perfect. Yet they both do alot of things well. I have no clue why you guys feel the need to have to pick one side over the other. Each one does what it was intended to do well.
 6 years ago '12        #87
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 D. Norman said:
but am i asking ppl... Where do you live, what do you do for a hobby, what color are your eyes, how many bros n sister do you have.

Its not like im asking sh*t like that... Im not gonna be like jezzman so where in wisconsin do you live and how do u feel about where u live that 2% of your population is african american and 90% of it is white. Do you think that affects you in a way that you do not know who nas is?
 01-30-2012, 11:53 AM         #88
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good OP but....

Media is about the only thing PS3 can do fairly better than 360.... plays 5.1 natively. does a few more tricks once you get the thing hacked. I'd k!ll myself and you before I played PSN over XBL though.

edit: PS3 does have problems with AC3 codec at times......hmm...

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 01-30-2012 at 11:56 AM..
 01-30-2012, 11:54 AM         #89
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:

11 yr olds/casual gamers be on the ps3 online cuz its free
the real gamers are payin good hard earned money to play on a better service
there are more kids on Live brah dont even lie like that
 6 years ago '11        #90
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Well Playstation + was counter argued pretty well, and cross game chat is something I'd like to have personally on the PS3. I don't have noticable lag with 95% of the games I've played on PSN. I am two platinums away from 50, and alot of those games required some kind of time spent online. I'm not going to sit and play that much of something that plays bad. I'd consider my net decent enough for online gaming.

[pic - click to view]

I don't download any demos usually. I have no problems with speeds downloading full games from PSN, just with having to install it afterwards. It goes at around a 1MB\s+ clip usually.

The DLC thing sounds like something of the past in ways. I can't even think of any major 360 timed exclusive dlc except for Call of Duty. PS3 got Battlefield dlc a week before 360. The GTA dlc that was never ever supposed to come to PS3 came to PS3 anyways after MS paying the $50 million or whatever it was. If there is some major dlc coming for 360 I don't know about then ok. The security flap is undefendable. Long story short, no company is perfect. Yet they both do alot of things well. I have no clue why you guys feel the need to have to pick one side over the other. Each one does what it was intended to do well.
Another well formulated, thought out response. If you'd answer my PM please, i need to discuss something with you.
 6 years ago '12        #91
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 legendisdope said:
its the truth

The competition is definitely better on 360.

I remember I had a 3.3 k/d on MW2 for PS3 but could only keep a 1.99 k/d on MW3 for 360.. Same for Blackops
 6 years ago '10        #92
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 legendisdope said:
its the truth

no the 11 year olds get mommy and daddy to buy them an xbox because they can get one for $199 and then they get mommy and daddy to pay for live
 01-30-2012, 11:58 AM         #93
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:

[pic - click to view]

nice responce too

Here's mine:

[pic - click to view]

I never get lag unless somebody is lag switching
 6 years ago '11        #94
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 6 years ago '06        #95
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
when it comes down to it, ps3 still wins in the overall scheme of things..its like Ronnie said,

Ronnie said:

PS3

Game selection/quality: 10/10

PSN: 8.5/10

Avg: 9.25

__________________________________________________ __________________

Xbox

Game selection/quality: 7.5/10

Live: 9.5/10

Avg: 8.5

/thread
 6 years ago '04        #96
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,887 | Props total: 2043 2043
 DoMieD said:
You a damn lie. Or your just dumb. Didn't you play Socom too?
I would say socom was a time i communicated ALOT with stranger but to the point of gaming (when u actually had n could use strategics) to run quick plants, call out mines, what to do, call out ppl, ran with a clan they tried getting personal talking bout sh*t, i kept it broad like not gonna be on 2nite. Socom was crack tho i would avoid calls some nights or plans just to play that sh*t.

But SOCOM> any shooter out 2day
 6 years ago '11        #97
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
hey coolio... we're debating PSN vs Live.

and according to ronnies statistics

LIVE > PSN.

/log off n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #98
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 legendisdope said:
at least they are dedicated enough to ask mommy and daddy for that 60 so they can experience good online gaming
and if they bought a xbox for 199 and a live card for 60 thats almost the price of a ps3 so why didnt they just go that route??
cuz even non gamers know that ps3 is jst trash
cuz it's much easier to get mom and dad to get the cheaper system up front. then a week later tell them they need a live card to play online instead of telling them that from the beginning
 6 years ago '06        #99
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Actually PSN+ has been well worth the year subscription. I have no regrets there. I've went over breaking even with PSN+ deals on titles I was going to end up buying anyways, and have gotten to play a bunch of sh*t I wouldn't have probably gotten to play otherwise. Plus kinda has done alot more for me than Live has in ways in terms of pure gaming.
Pretty much, nobody buys PS+ for the free games. You buy it for the discounts, the deals I've gotten so far:

Red Dead Redemption w/all DLC: $24.99

Mass Effect 2 w/ DLC: $19.99

Borderlands w/all DLC: $14.99

LA Noire w/all DLC: $24.99

Burnout Paridise w/all DLC: $7.99

This is the point of PS+, I don't understand why people keep complaining about the free games that are all awful anyways.
 6 years ago '07        #100
space
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
Good OP but....

Media is about the only thing PS3 can do fairly better than 360.... plays 5.1 natively. does a few more tricks once you get the thing hacked. I'd k!ll myself and you before I played PSN over XBL though.

edit: PS3 does have problems with AC3 codec at times......hmm...
360 plays AC3/5.1 natively. It allows music to be played in any game at any time and it for damn sure lets me pick up where I left off on a streaming movie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy