Some pitfalls regarding PSN

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 e G o Maniac said:
There's a bunch of PSN c*ck sucking going on in here. Just close the thread already
No there isn't, this thread is actually civilized for once, don't ruin it.
 6 years ago '11        #22
space
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
There's a bunch of sh*t the 360 does I wish the PS3 would do and vice versa. I personally don't have alot of speed or lag issues with PSN, but the installs can get tedious after downloading a title. That's my biggest complaint with downloading games from PSN if they are pretty big. The resume feature they talked about in here with the media pisses me off too, but I like being able to adjust the volume with the PS3 while watching media. You can't do that on that 360 to my knowledge so that evens out there for me. I like being able to speed skip too on the 360 using L1\R1, but none of this really even has sh*t to do with PSN\LIVE. I was late to the 360, but I'm glad I got one now. We have to have two systems between watching media and playing games. I'm 27 and have been playing games since 5 or so, and probably never will stop playing games. PSN and LIVE would have both been incredible to me 10 years ago.
If only the Phantom came out
 6 years ago '09        #23
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Jesszman said:
If only the Phantom came out
They couldn't have named that system more perfectly in the end.
 6 years ago '11        #24
space
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
They couldn't have named that system more perfectly in the end.
So true Yo, but that pandora is cold :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #25
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
SFIV doesnt have a lag... thats probally the one game i stay playing online ALOT so u buggin step your broadband up. Cross game chat? i dont play games wanting to talk to my freinds when i play a game i want the focus to be the damn game and if im playing MP i only wanna talk to people im playing with f*ck socializing go outside if you wanna make freinds or pick up the phone if u wanna talk to ur freinds u got already. i Agree about PS+ and i agree about not being able to play whatever music u want but thats not sonys fault Microsoft paid to make that exclusive to their product so only if the dev wants that feature can it be done on PS3
 6 years ago '12        #26
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
Does the PS3 still make you do an 3 hour "install" for every new game?

Last edited by DoMieD; 01-30-2012 at 09:13 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #27
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
 Trizz187 said:
SFIV doesnt have a lag... thats probally the one game i stay playing online ALOT so u buggin step your broadband up. Cross game chat? i dont play games wanting to talk to my freinds when i play a game i want the focus to be the damn game and if im playing MP i only wanna talk to people im playing with f*ck socializing go outside if you wanna make freinds or pick up the phone if u wanna talk to ur freinds u got already. i Agree about PS+ and i agree about not being able to play whatever music u want but thats not sonys fault Microsoft paid to make that exclusive to their product so only if the dev wants that feature can it be done on PS3
oooweee dis n*gga trollin' with that
 6 years ago '06        #28
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 P-Hill said:
oooweee dis n*gga trollin' with that
 6 years ago '07        #29
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 Final Boss said:
jago shut you hot dog bi*ch a.ss up

you reaching boy...who the fu*k cares about cross game chat anyway? fu*king geek a.ss n*gga
It's okay to be upset. We all know how terrible PSN is. 1st step is admitting.
 6 years ago '07        #30
space
space
space
 Jesszman said:
I'm more concerned about the PS+ portion of the OP. Yes they are rentals, but does it matter that you're paying for automatic downloads? You're also getting a sub to quore, 150mb of cloud storage, discounts, beta access, and trials for full games. I don't see the problem in paying for all of that
It's not worth the price unless you buy things every month from the PSN Store. Most people don't, so it's worthless.
 6 years ago '11        #31
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
That cross chat sh*t is way overrated, if I wanna talk to my friend I'll pick up my phone or go chill wit him. I'm sick of hearing XBOX n*ggas use that as an excuse. If the main reason you prefer a 360 over PS3 is because of cross chat then your an as*hole, when I'm battling dudes in COD I could give a fu*k if my homie is getting first downs in Madden.

So if I lived in a 2 bedroom apartment and in each room I have a workable 360. I put COD in 1 workable 360 and Madden in the other one I position each tv and chair so my buddy and I can talk to each other as we play different games. Not only are we cross chatting with each other we dont even need a camera cause we can see each other this sh*t makes a world of a difference? GTFOH!!
 6 years ago '07        #32
space
space
space
 Trizz187 said:
 6 years ago '10        #33
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 DominationCM said:
That cross chat sh*t is way overrated, if I wanna talk to my friend I'll pick up my phone or go chill wit him. I'm sick of hearing XBOX n*ggas use that as an excuse. If the main reason you prefer a 360 over PS3 is because of cross chat then your an as*hole, when I'm battling dudes in COD I could give a fu*k if my homie is getting first downs in Madden.

So if I lived in a 2 bedroom apartment and in each room I have a workable 360. I put COD in 1 workable 360 and Madden in the other one I position each tv and chair so my buddy and I can talk to each other as we play different games. Not only are we cross chatting with each other we dont even need a camera cause we can see each other this sh*t makes a world of a difference? GTFOH!!
Yep, its only talked about because 360 has it and PS3 doesnt so they reach and bring it up in every convo yet it aint that serious.
 6 years ago '07        #34
space
space
space
 DominationCM said:

That is a great logical reason.
 6 years ago '07        #35
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
 DominationCM said:

so your friends list is only filled with your real life friends?or do you give out your number to online friends?

are you gonna call jesszman on the phone if you wanna talk to him?cause he sure aint answering your messages

and party chat didnt launch with the 360 so im sure people have other reasons they prefer the 360 over ps3.

Last edited by I bleed GREEN; 01-30-2012 at 10:08 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #36
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 Flawless Image said:
so your friends list is only filled with your real life friends?or do you give out your number to online friends?

are you gonna call jesszman on the phone if you wanna talk to him?
Its my dude Flawless, no actually I was going to give it to you so we can CROSS CONSOLE CHAT!!! How cool would that be buddy!!
 6 years ago '06        #37
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Jago said:
I'm just going to dive right in, ladies and gentlemen.

To summarize in short,

[pic - click to view]

they mad
 6 years ago '07        #38
space
space
space
 coolio said:
they mad
It makes you wonder about dudes when they constantly a.ssociate s3x with video games. You might need to go get that checked out.
 6 years ago '12        #39
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 DominationCM said:

Oh word.. So you only play Xbox or PS3 with dudes you actually know in real life???

I hardly ever play anything online and not be in a party chat so you losin.

Plus.. It allows to control who you talk to and there is no push to talk.. And you don't get cut out bc the game is loading or something completely retarded when there's open mic.

Last edited by DoMieD; 01-30-2012 at 10:50 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #40
space
space
space
 Jago said:
It's not worth the price unless you buy things every month from the PSN Store. Most people don't, so it's worthless.
Really, kinda like how most people have their xboxes still breaking on them right? fu*k outta here with that made up bullsh*t. If you weren't too busy being a fanboy, you'd see that we mentioned it's useful for the avid psn goer.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy