Kevin Love: "he (Kobe Bryant) is the best player in the game"

most viewed right now
 180
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,558 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Read that statement again!
the spurs game planned to make lebron give up the ball and guard lebron, and make the other bums he was with try to beat them.
 6 years ago '11        #102
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 whothebestmc said:
the spurs game planned to make lebron give up the ball and guard lebron, and make the other bums he was with try to beat them.
When the game plan stop one guy have the role players and bums beat you, you gonna lock a dude down.

One more time!


 6 years ago '11        #103
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,558 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Loso Luciano24 said:
When the game plan stop one guy have the role players and bums beat you, you gonna lock a dude down.

One more time!


you know what was meant, your mind going to bad places loso
 6 years ago '11        #104
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 whothebestmc said:
you know what was meant, your mind going to bad places loso



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #105
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,558 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Loso Luciano24 said:

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '07        #106
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 whothebestmc said:

[pic - click to view]





The cavs wouldn't have won a championship if lebron was jesus, lebrons spot up jumper is getting better idk if you watched the finals against the spurs but I'm surprised lebron was able to score 20 or more on them the way they guarded the cavs they completely disrespected everyone on the cavs except lebron and it worked. When the game plan stop one guy have the role players and bums beat you, you gonna lock a dude down. The 4 finals game against the spurs aren't a knock on lebron imo his team was garbage it should be a shock they even made it there with that lineup, the mavs no excuses for the way he played.
if lebron could run the pick and roll better and come off of screens they would have definitely won. There are alot of players that would have at least went to 7 games with that cavs defense and rebounding. You said they trapped him when he got the ball, do u realize he doesn't have to dribble 10 times a possession? Hahahaha sh*t is hilarious. I dont wanna hear about coaching becuz Brown was limited to his stars flaws.
 6 years ago '11        #107
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 whothebestmc said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



























 6 years ago '11        #108
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,558 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Cambury said:
if lebron could run the pick and roll better and come off of screens they would have definitely won. There are alot of players that would have at least went to 7 games with that cavs defense and rebounding. You said they trapped him when he got the ball, do u realize he doesn't have to dribble 10 times a possession? Hahahaha sh*t is hilarious. I dont wanna hear about coaching becuz Brown was limited to his stars flaws.
yeah you right mike brown was limited to lebron when lebron is the reason he got a job in LA hows his coaching going over there? sh*t is funny because like 10 posts ago people were saying you knew your sh*t about basketball, then you blame lebron for the finals loss to the spurs are you fu*king kidding me? The spurs were the far better team, they had bench players better than the cavs starting 5 besides lebron. Lebron is the reason they were in the finals in the first place carrying that bum a.ss squad to finals is a feat in itself. No player put on that lineup is beating the spurs, with gooden, ilgauskas, gibson, pavlovic as the starting 5 you fu*king kidding?


 Loso Luciano24 said:

[pic - click to view]




























[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '07        #109
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 whothebestmc said:
yeah you right mike brown was limited to lebron when lebron is the reason he got a job in LA hows his coaching going over there? sh*t is funny because like 10 posts ago people were saying you knew your sh*t about basketball, then you blame lebron for the finals loss to the spurs are you fu*king kidding me? The spurs were the far better team, they had bench players better than the cavs starting 5 besides lebron. Lebron is the reason they were in the finals in the first place carrying that bum a.ss squad to finals is a feat in itself. No player put on that lineup is beating the spurs, with gooden, ilgauskas, gibson, pavlovic as the starting 5 you fu*king kidding?





[pic - click to view]



you are mistaken, i didnt say Bron was the reason they lost. I am saying Lebron is the reason win a game. Kobe was the reason the Lakers lost to the pistons.

Think about it like this though, if mike or Kobe got to the finals with a team that was top defensively and top rebounding do you think they would be talking about getting help or would they put it on themselves and say they need to play better?
 6 years ago '11        #110
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,558 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Cambury said:
you are mistaken, i didnt say Bron was the reason they lost. I am saying Lebron is the reason win a game. Kobe was the reason the Lakers lost to the pistons.

Think about it like this though, if mike or Kobe got to the finals with a team that was top defensively and top rebounding do you think they would be talking about getting help or would they put it on themselves and say they need to play better?
I understand but the type of defense the spurs played against the cavs pretty much eliminated any shot of the cavs winning like I said they had people coming off the bench that were better than lebron's starters. The spurs series isn't a valid argument to discredit lebron imo use the mavs series, he is the biggest reason they why they lost that finals.

mike didn't make the finals until he had a great team, this situation is completely different because no one else went through this type of thing he carried his team on his back, there aren't many if any star players that can see how lebron felt in this situation, not to mention it was only lebrons 4th year in the league. But you really gonna act like kobe wasn't saying trade me or get me better players right after shaq left?
 6 years ago '11        #111
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,558 | Props total: 9462 9462
 MPLSallstar said:
My dude went hulk angry in dis bi*ch
thats what I'm saying lebron can use screams pretty well
 6 years ago '07        #112
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 whothebestmc said:
I understand but the type of defense the spurs played against the cavs pretty much eliminated any shot of the cavs winning like I said they had people coming off the bench that were better than lebron's starters. The spurs series isn't a valid argument to discredit lebron imo use the mavs series, he is the biggest reason they why they lost that finals.

mike didn't make the finals until he had a great team, this situation is completely different because no one else went through this type of thing he carried his team on his back, there aren't many if any star players that can see how lebron felt in this situation, not to mention it was only lebrons 4th year in the league. But you really gonna act like kobe wasn't saying trade me or get me better players right after shaq left?
do not compare the Lakers team to Cavs...

the cavs were built around lebron, it was to cover his flaws. When they lost to the spurs trust I was a fan then but I did not agree that it was solely lebrons fault. But if you ask any superstar player and they would have been happy with that Cavs team because it would have allowed them freedom on offense. What we saw during the mavs series was the same thing we saw during the spurs series which was 4 years later. Regardless of help or no help Lebron is extremely flawed. He cannot win a championship pounding the ball 10 times a possession and missing wide open spot up j's. Honestly I have never seen a star get left wide open as much as Bron did vs the mavs
 6 years ago '10        #113
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
Who thefu*kis kevin love
 6 years ago '06        #114
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Cambury said:
do not compare the Lakers team to Cavs...

the cavs were built around lebron, it was to cover his flaws. When they lost to the spurs trust I was a fan then but I did not agree that it was solely lebrons fault. But if you ask any superstar player and they would have been happy with that Cavs team because it would have allowed them freedom on offense. What we saw during the mavs series was the same thing we saw during the spurs series which was 4 years later. Regardless of help or no help Lebron is extremely flawed. He cannot win a championship pounding the ball 10 times a possession and missing wide open spot up j's. Honestly I have never seen a star get left wide open as much as Bron did vs the mavs


Cambury..

Drop a name or shut da fu*k up..you spewing bullsh*t about your glory days does nothing to change my opinion of your sh*tty bball analysis..

Yeah I played D3 ball..but guess what D3 ball >>>> no college ball right?..lol..dumb a.ss..

Got a number of D1 and D2 offers but chose a different path for my education and what I wanted to do..you aint foolin nobody fam..I see right through n*ggaz like you..

Every NBA player has flaws in their game..but I will say Lebron has the least amount.

Last yrs finals was an anamoly that only LeBron could explain..he froze, no denying that.

It's amusing to see you arguing the point that leBron had a decent squad in '07..that in itself completely ruins any credibility your bball IQ may have sustained on this board.. you're a fu*kin clown minus the lil circus car..

LOL @ any player wanting that 07 CAVS team..you're such a bum!!..who gives a fu*k about freedom on offense..LeBron needed help against a superior squad and didnt get it..

Were we watching the same MAVS VS HEAT finals..?? Dallas continually showed a double against LeBron which gave Wade the freedom to do what he did..

I don't know how you convinced n*ggaz to believe in your bball knowledge ..

All I see is blatant fu*kery and hate for LeBron..you make it point to knock LeBron any chance you get, usually its when he's playing a stellar game.

Get with the program Chubb Rock..
 6 years ago '07        #115
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
this n*gga kobe never aged
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy