NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Slow season for Lakers good news I see. Lmao highlight of the season for you dudes I see.
 6 years ago '04        #82
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
Jordan's time as GOAT: 88-93 and 96-98.

Kobe time as the best: 02-08. My opinion.
 6 years ago '09        #83
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,246 | Props total: 19358 19358
 Kalon said:
Jordan's time as GOAT: 88-93 and 96-98.

Kobe time as the best: 02-08. My opinion.
Kobe wasn't even the undisputed best player till 06 and that lasted till about 09...what makes Kobe so incredible tho is his consistency and longevity
 6 years ago '06        #84
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
 omniscience said:
Thread is wide open homey..

A hand full of NBA players dont speak for the majority of the league..

If you polled the entire league..players..coaches..gms..I'd bet my left testicle LeBron would be the overwhelming favorite..

Looking at your Avy and sig..I dont think you're biased at all..beat it bum..
I'd honestly challenge that bet. I'd say other players vote Kobe. I'd say half of the miami heat would vote kobe. No lie.

Someone on pg one said it...how many current NBA players do you hear come out and just say "LBJ is the best player in the game"??? Maybe a handful, MAYBE. Whereas numerous numerous times we've hear other current players who play against both of them say Kobe.
 6 years ago '08        #85
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 thegoldenhero said:
Kobe wasn't even the undisputed best player till 06 and that lasted till about 09...what makes Kobe so incredible tho is his consistency and longevity

[pic - click to view]

01-31-2012, 12:46 AM         #86
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe is the man, def deserves all the props and i cant argue with somebody saying he is the greatest...cause if i wasnt so bias about my fav player, i would agree

<--- is my G.O.A.T
 6 years ago '09        #87
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,246 | Props total: 19358 19358
 GrownmanJ said:

[pic - click to view]

Tim Duncan, KG, and Shaq say HI plus in 02 and 03 he was nearly dead even with T-Mac (i personally thought Kobe was better but still)
 6 years ago '07        #88
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 omniscience said:
Cambury..

You pop sh*t like you were all that and a greasy bag of chips..where in CT did you play?..

What school..what position..what yr..etc?

Just out of curiosity..I'm from CT and would love to know who the fat fu*ka is goin off like he was nice..FOH..

As for LeBron in the finals..in 07 he was clearly outmatched by a superior defensive squad with an all time great..he was double and triple teamed all series..this is common knowledge..even the likes of Jordan would of had a difficult time..as for last yrs finals..I think it was combination of factors..the Mavs did a good job in neutralizing his strengths..the offense going through Dwade and LeBron over thinking sh*t..simple as that. This whole "LeBron shrinks in big moments" is laughable..but Kobe going 6 for 24 in a decisive game 7 is okay tho right..if it wasn't for Gasol son would have 4 rings..

n*ggaz is getting off topic as well..right now as we speak LeBron is the better player..sorry..I know it's a hard pill to swallow for Kobe fanatics..
balled in NY then board up in Cheshire thas all u need to know. If u was at a high level in the tristate for hs or say then u kno me. You came in here tryna dismiss dudes cuz u did a stint D3, yea I didnt go to college for it but pro n*ggas in da us and overseas kno me. Kids i taught to play ball is d1 so u can't dismiss me son, u never know who u talkin to online so cut da sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #89
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 omniscience said:
Cambury..

You pop sh*t like you were all that and a greasy bag of chips..where in CT did you play?..

What school..what position..what yr..etc?

Just out of curiosity..I'm from CT and would love to know who the fat fu*ka is goin off like he was nice..FOH..

As for LeBron in the finals..in 07 he was clearly outmatched by a superior defensive squad with an all time great..he was double and triple teamed all series..this is common knowledge..even the likes of Jordan would of had a difficult time..as for last yrs finals..I think it was combination of factors..the Mavs did a good job in neutralizing his strengths..the offense going through Dwade and LeBron over thinking sh*t..simple as that. This whole "LeBron shrinks in big moments" is laughable..but Kobe going 6 for 24 in a decisive game 7 is okay tho right..if it wasn't for Gasol son would have 4 rings..

n*ggaz is getting off topic as well..right now as we speak LeBron is the better player..sorry..I know it's a hard pill to swallow for Kobe fanatics..
so you think the best player in basketball is allowed to not show up when he says he didnt have a team than again not show up when he had a team? How does the best player in basketball let Jason Kidd at 38 lock him up? How does the best player in basketball let a sixth man talk sh*t to him then destroy him the rest of the series?
 6 years ago '11        #90
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 MPLSallstar said:
Cat's trying to discredit Cam on some kiddy weight jokes, but Cam really knows his bball sh*t.

Most of the sh*t he talks about goes over 99% of your heads because you don't even understand the terminology he refers to.

Cam is one of the few n*ggaz on here with knowledge of the game.

:dancingcool::dancingcool:

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 01-31-2012 at 01:23 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #91
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 Loso Luciano24 said:

Cam is one of thew few n*ggaz on here with knowledge of the game.

:dancingcool::dancingcool:
because he likes kobe though
 6 years ago '11        #92
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
because he likes kobe though
Kobe aside. Just on other topics as well. That is all

6 years ago '11        #93
space
space
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Kobe aside. Just on other topics as well. That is all

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #96
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
Cat's trying to discredit Cam on some kiddy weight jokes, but Cam really knows his bball sh*t.

Most of the sh*t he talks about goes over 99% of your heads because you don't even understand the terminology he refers to.
the funny thing is these same debates we have on here I have with vets and former all stars and no one ever says "I played at a high level..." its either you know or you dont. Dudes dont realize I used to be a lebron fan until I started to see a player who complained about what he didnt have and never developed fundamentally. Had lebron beame a better all around player the Cavs would have won a championship. By all around I mean using screams, better in the pick and roll and definitely if he became a better spot up shooter. To see a guy not get to his career avg in points one time in 10 finals appearances when it counts is sad.
 6 years ago '11        #97
space
space
 Cambury said:
the funny thing is these same debates we have on here I have with vets and former all stars and no one ever says "I played at a high level..." its either you know or you dont. Dudes dont realize I used to be a lebron fan until I started to see a player who complained about what he didnt have and never developed fundamentally. Had lebron beame a better all around player the Cavs would have won a championship. By all around I mean using screams, better in the pick and roll and definitely if he became a better spot up shooter. To see a guy not get to his career avg in points one time in 10 finals appearances when it counts is sad.

[pic - click to view]

The cavs wouldn't have won a championship if lebron was jesus, lebrons spot up jumper is getting better idk if you watched the finals against the spurs but I'm surprised lebron was able to score 20 or more on them the way they guarded the cavs they completely disrespected everyone on the cavs except lebron and it worked. When the game plan stop one guy have the role players and bums beat you, you gonna lock a dude down. The 4 finals game against the spurs aren't a knock on lebron imo his team was garbage it should be a shock they even made it there with that lineup, the mavs no excuses for the way he played.
 6 years ago '11        #98
space
space
 whothebestmc said:

[pic - click to view]

The cavs wouldn't have won a championship if lebron was jesus, lebrons spot up jumper is getting better idk if you watched the finals against the spurs but I'm surprised lebron was able to score 20 or more on them the way they guarded the cavs they completely disrespected everyone on the cavs except lebron and it worked. When the game plan stop one guy have the role players and bums beat you, you gonna lock a dude down. The 4 finals game against the spurs aren't a knock on lebron imo his team was garbage it should be a shock they even made it there with that lineup, the mavs no excuses for the way he played.

You sure???

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #99
space
space
 Loso Luciano24 said:
You sure???

[pic - click to view]

What you talking about here !!! that spurs finals was unwatchable the way the spurs played the cavs trapping bron as soon as he touched the ball and sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #100
space
space
 whothebestmc said:
What you talking about here !!! that spurs finals was unwatchable the way the spurs played the cavs trapping bron as soon as he touched the ball and sh*t
Read that statement again!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc