Kevin Love: "he (Kobe Bryant) is the best player in the game"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Imagin3 said:
u lost the game.
if you played sports like you claimed you do you would know the difference between stats and the game.

Nah homey..you lost the game..lol

I know the difference but..are u minimizing output and effieciency??

Again..n*ggaz get caught up in the moment..

Kobe was the beneficiary of the most dominant big man at the time of his 1st 3 chips..then Kupchak resurrected Kobe d!ck huggers by bringing in a string of quality players..mainly Gasol to get Kobe his other rings..Until now..it has always been LeBron squashing teams and even taking them to the finals..that clutch sh*t is a myth that has been perpetuated by media to create a storyline and generate views and hits..if you look at LeBron's career..he's been as clutch if not more than Kobe..this is the only man who can get a triple double in a finals game and it be viewed as a mediocre game....

I dont even know why I engage in these arguments..lol..
 6 years ago '11        #42
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,560 | Props total: 9464 9464
 Cambury said:
I dont gotta prove anything to dudes who dont go outside. n*ggas know me by name and game and its some of yall favorite players. Its one thing to say you played at a high level its another thing to be well known for playing at a high level. I ain't the internet at all I jus be on this sh*t cuz I been on this sh*t since 01.

Regardless Lebron is horrible in the pick and roll game, has a mediocre low post game, can't hit a spot up J, is horrible at coming off screens and has a suspect handle for a dude who dribbles as much as he does. Kobe is flawless, the perfect offensive weapon. The sh*t that you have to be able to do to be a sound veteran basketball player Lebron has no abilities.

At the end of the day...how many active players say Lebron is the best? Over the last two years players STILL say Kobe is the best. The only people that say lebron is the best make money to say that. Lebron is giving the league a marketablilty it hasn't had in awhile all Kobe does is play ball.
@ the highlighted, sh*t made no sense. You claiming I don't go outside when you are fat as fu*k is laughable, sh*t going outside itself would be exercise for you. I'm glad to hear that you are not the internet, and you are just on it cause you are on it since 2001.

Yep, you are right lebron sucks at basketball, your basketball knowledge gained from watching other kids play in school while you ate is extensive. Kobe is the best player in the nba counting everything, but he isn't better this year wasn't better last year going back to 2008. @ kobe being flawless no player is flawless, kobe feeding you or something?
 6 years ago '10        #43
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
least he aint lyin
 6 years ago '06        #44
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 THNKS said:
you did make it as if you are the "one" when it comes to basketball knowledge bro...and in the process you proved yourself wrong in your own theory...
we can agree that kevin love, among almost every person in the league, knows the game and play at the highest level,,,correct? so when they say kobe is the best, it completely over-rides your statement, proving yourself wrong and kevin love etc correct...especially when michael jordan has weighed in on the issue saying kobe is the best...just take the L

did u read my response ??..if so you would see my reasoning for why Kevin Love or other players may have said that..but again its my opinion..

Secondly, I didnt talk like I was the "ONE"..I simply said that you'd be better suited to realize how good LeBron is if you played at a high level..alot of small sh*t LeBron does gets overlooked.

Alot of n*ggaz get caught up on how many pts somebody drops..but dont look at how efficiently they got those pts..and thats just one small example..

Lets end it right here...if you were a GM and KObe and LeBron we're your top 2 picks..who are you taking?..
 6 years ago '04        #45
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Andre3stacks said:
Role Players gotta stick together.
game over.
 6 years ago '06        #46
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
your whole argument is stats.
stats where you IGNORE the 4th quarter.
come on homie, youre a blatant stan
any player is taking inferior reg season stats and rings over being the greatest regular season player ever.

Besides rings..which LeBron will get..what else is there to talk about?

LeBron's game speaks for itself..you keep referring to 1 series where he played mediocre..

Yet Kobe has played a number of mediocre PO and final games..yet it gets overlooked.

C'mon..you cant have it both ways..we need to stay on topic here..
 6 years ago '10        #47
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,853 | Props total: 13304 13304
bron played in 10 finals games. he's 2-8 and aint scored more than 25 in any of them. explain that
 6 years ago '07        #48
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 whothebestmc said:
@ the highlighted, sh*t made no sense. You claiming I don't go outside when you are fat as fu*k is laughable, sh*t going outside itself would be exercise for you. I'm glad to hear that you are not the internet, and you are just on it cause you are on it since 2001.

Yep, you are right lebron sucks at basketball, your basketball knowledge gained from watching other kids play in school while you ate is extensive. Kobe is the best player in the nba counting everything, but he isn't better this year wasn't better last year going back to 2008. @ kobe being flawless no player is flawless, kobe feeding you or something?
n*gga I came to boxden to find musi to download on my computer I bought with my own money at 15. While u was getting spazd on by ya mom to clean up the room, I was getting money and hoopin tearin up CT. I dont tell no stories, I am a coach now and well known at that, negotiating situations turning down jobs out in NC cuz I got my business up here. If you was getting money u could respect a lil belly yall n*ggas been lame.

Kobe is that dude when it counts and to whose opinion counts
 6 years ago '07        #49
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 omniscience said:
did u read my response ??..if so you would see my reasoning for why Kevin Love or other players may have said that..but again its my opinion..

Secondly, I didnt talk like I was the "ONE"..I simply said that you'd be better suited to realize how good LeBron is if you played at a high level..alot of small sh*t LeBron does gets overlooked.

Alot of n*ggaz get caught up on how many pts somebody drops..but dont look at how efficiently they got those pts..and thats just one small example..

Lets end it right here...if you were a GM and KObe and LeBron we're your top 2 picks..who are you taking?..
like what? I jus made a whole list of sh*t he should be able to do but can't do...wtf n*ggas overlook from Bron and I dont wanna hear about stats. Just cuz u played division 3 ball dont make you the analyst u think u r. Yea I never went as far as I should of but thas not my path im good and doin good.
 6 years ago '09        #50
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
Bron has been clearly the best player in the nba for a while now i don't like dude not a fan but he is a beast...Bron has his failures but let's not pretend Kobe is always stellar in the playoffs
 6 years ago '11        #51
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
its his opinion yet most of yall still bickering bout this and that...

everybody entitled to his or her own opinion...
 6 years ago '11        #52
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 930 930
 thegoldenhero said:
Bron has been clearly the best player in the nba for a while now i don't like dude not a fan but he is a beast...Bron has his failures but let's not pretend Kobe is always stellar in the playoffs
Right...every player has failed in the playoffs one way or another
 6 years ago '04        #53
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 slimdogg3325 said:
if you have to bring up stats to prove how good a player is...

u get the rest my dude

"there are 3 types of lies...there are lies, damn lies, and stats" - the jet
I'm pretty sure it was Mark Twain.
 6 years ago '11        #54
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
What Cambury said makes sense a little in terms of not ever recalling an active player saying Lebron is the best player in the game, where other players still believe Kobe is still the best. The media been saying it for the past 2-3 years, but his peers still believe its Bean.

Who's opinion should we value more?
 6 years ago '11        #55
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,650 | Props total: 412 412
 thegoldenhero said:
 01-30-2012, 05:08 PM         #56
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch U WASNT WIT ME AT LOWER MERION
 6 years ago '11        #57
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Lebron....needs to get on that Kobe System.
 01-30-2012, 05:09 PM         #58
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his opinion, nothing wrong with that.
 6 years ago '09        #59
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,233 | Props total: 19339 19339
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
What Cambury said makes sense a little in terms of not ever recalling an active player saying Lebron is the best player in the game, where other players still believe Kobe is still the best. The media been saying it for the past 2-3 years, but his peers still believe its Bean.

Who's opinion should we value more?
your own perhaps
 6 years ago '08        #60
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 722 722
 A.G said:
I'm pretty sure it was Mark Twain.
yea he said it too, but kenny made it fit for a "king"
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy