NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-30-2012, 01:53 AM         #21
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats my mamba
 6 years ago '11        #22
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 DaDon23 said:
inB4KobeVSJordanVSLebron

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #23
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
when all-stars in the league are saying that. then there's no point arguing on the boards who the best player is.
 6 years ago '10        #24
DENIAL 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 10 10
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Didn't Scottie Pippen say some time ago that Lebron was the greatest of all time? Even better than Jordan? Then was quick to back down once ESPN got on his a.ss for that comment?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #25
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9485 9485
he's the greatest player in the nba not the best this year, but I won't try to derail the thread cause kobe got that win.

YOUNG
 6 years ago '10        #26
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,901 | Props total: 13506 13506
you can sum bron up in 2 plays from yesterdays game, the dunk over lucas and the 2 free throws he missed with the game on the line. yeah he's a beast but until he shows up in the finals....................
 6 years ago '06        #27
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
and Lebron is clearly the best player in the game today. this dude is electric sliding his way to another MVP[/QUOTE]

Can't be the best with 0 rings....Kobe-5 rings .....Queen James 0 Rings
 6 years ago '06        #28
johnsontj 
space
space
$293 | Props total: 0 0
 SMACK YO KUFI said:
U can just tell when lebron walks around that he gotta small p*nis
Wtf
 6 years ago '06        #29
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
Its funny how many clowns take refuge on Boxden..

Any n*gga who has a firm understanding of the game, played at a high level (college, semi-pro..etc) and is not a fu*kin troll..will tell you LeBron has been the best player in the league for the last 3yrs (at minimum)

Miss me with that ring talk and 4th qtr bullsh*t..

LeBron gets you 30, 8 and 8 a night..all while sitting at #3 in field goal percentage..

Lebron shoots 18x per game while Kobe fires up 24 shots per game..lol..so if we do the math..at the clip LeBron is shooting (55%) if he shoots 6 more times..he's hitting 3 of those which gives him 36 per game..lets not even factor in the point that he's playing with two perennial all stars.

Statistically..(I like to deal with facts) LeBron is much more efficient in the clutch as well..dont beleive me, then look it up.

U bums get all wrapped up in this ring argument when in reality Kobe was blessed with joining an elite franchise.. When Shaq bounced and the chips were down Kobe was crying TRADE and getting bounced out of the POs..sh*t they didnt even make the POs one yr!!...Meanwhile..Lebron puts a band of misfits on his back and leads them to the finals..

Kobe nation should just let it go man..numerous sports outlets got it right with naming LeBron the best player in the L..I can give a fu*k about Kevin Love's comment..if anything..he was just paying homage.
 6 years ago '07        #30
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 omniscience said:

Any n*gga who has a firm understanding of the game, played at a high level (college, semi-pro..etc) and is not a fu*kin troll..will tell you LeBron has been the best player in the league for the last 3yrs (at minimum)

LeBron gets you 30, 8 and 8 a night..all while sitting at #3 in field goal percentage..

Lebron shoots 18x per game while Kobe fires up 24 shots per game..lol..so if we do the math..at the clip LeBron is shooting (55%) if he shoots 6 more times..he's hitting 3 of those which gives him 36 per game..lets not even factor in the point that he's playing with two perennial all stars.

Statistically..(I like to deal with facts) LeBron is much more efficient in the clutch as well..dont beleive me, then look it up.

U bums get all wrapped up in this ring argument when in reality Kobe was blessed with joining an elite franchise.. When Shaq bounced and the chips were down Kobe was crying TRADE and getting bounced out of the POs..sh*t they didnt even make the POs one yr!!...Meanwhile..Lebron puts a band of misfits on his back and leads them to the finals..

Kobe nation should just let it go man..numerous sports outlets got it right with naming LeBron the best player in the L..I can give a fu*k about Kevin Love's comment..if anything..he was just paying homage.
actually if u knew da game u wuld see how flawed lebron actually is. When it comes to professional sports only thing that matters is what you do when it counts. This was a sad attempt to discredit dudes on this site by isolating yourself as a "know it all".
 6 years ago '08        #31
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
^this. dude is delusional. he clearly takes ppls OPINIONS to heart

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 01-30-2012 at 04:04 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #32
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9485 9485
 Cambury said:
actually if u knew da game u wuld see how flawed lebron actually is. When it comes to professional sports only thing that matters is what you do when it counts. This was a sad attempt to discredit dudes on this site by isolating yourself as a "know it all".
he said played basketball at a high level, its safe to say your fat a.ss don't even play basketball in your neighborhood.
 6 years ago '04        #33
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,992 | Props total: 5048 5048
 Cambury said:
 6 years ago '06        #34
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Cambury said:

Please n*gga..

By no means am I a know it all..but I do know my sh*t..and I'll debate whoever..whenever.

and I'll go as far as using your own words against you..there have been plenty of times Lebron has "brought it" in his career and multiple times Kobe hasnt..u Boxden clowns wanna take 1 or 2 series and use that as a synopsis for someone's career which is asinine..Jordan failed..Kobe failed..Shaq failed..you get my drift??!!..LeBron is no different. However, to discredit what this man brings to the floor every night (4 qtr or not) is something to behold. We haven't seen a player this complete since Oscar. Do u want me to pull up stats to sh*t on your reply..because I'll gladly do it. There isnt one thing that Kobe does better than LeBron..but I can name multiple things that LeBron does better than Kobe..ie..rebounding..passing..defense..etc..lets deal with the present and not the past.
 6 years ago '08        #35
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
 omniscience said:

u lost the game.
if you played sports like you claimed you do you would know the difference between stats and the game.
 6 years ago '07        #36
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 whothebestmc said:
he said played basketball at a high level, its safe to say your fat a.ss don't even play basketball in your neighborhood.
I dont gotta prove anything to dudes who dont go outside. n*ggas know me by name and game and its some of yall favorite players. Its one thing to say you played at a high level its another thing to be well known for playing at a high level. I ain't the internet at all I jus be on this sh*t cuz I been on this sh*t since 01.

Regardless Lebron is horrible in the pick and roll game, has a mediocre low post game, can't hit a spot up J, is horrible at coming off screens and has a suspect handle for a dude who dribbles as much as he does. Kobe is flawless, the perfect offensive weapon. The sh*t that you have to be able to do to be a sound veteran basketball player Lebron has no abilities.

At the end of the day...how many active players say Lebron is the best? Over the last two years players STILL say Kobe is the best. The only people that say lebron is the best make money to say that. Lebron is giving the league a marketablilty it hasn't had in awhile all Kobe does is play ball.
 6 years ago '08        #37
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
 omniscience said:
Please n*gga..

By no means am I a know it all..but I do know my sh*t..and I'll debate whoever..whenever.

and I'll go as far as using your own words against you..there have been plenty of times Lebron has "brought it" in his career and multiple times Kobe hasnt..u Boxden clowns wanna take 1 or 2 series and use that as a synopsis for someone's career which is asinine..Jordan failed..Kobe failed..Shaq failed..you get my drift??!!..LeBron is no different. However, to discredit what this man brings to the floor every night (4 qtr or not) is something to behold. We haven't seen a player this complete since Oscar. Do u want me to pull up stats to sh*t on your reply..because I'll gladly do it. There isnt one thing that Kobe does better than LeBron..but I can name multiple things that LeBron does better than Kobe..ie..rebounding..passing..defense..etc..lets deal with the present and not the past.
your whole argument is stats.
stats where you IGNORE the 4th quarter.
come on homie, youre a blatant stan
any player is taking inferior reg season stats and rings over being the greatest regular season player ever.
 6 years ago '10        #38
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 8703 8703
Kobe said he agrees with this thread
 6 years ago '08        #39
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
if you have to bring up stats to prove how good a player is...

u get the rest my dude

"there are 3 types of lies...there are lies, damn lies, and stats" - the jet
 01-30-2012, 04:18 PM         #40
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omniscience said:

you did make it as if you are the "one" when it comes to basketball knowledge bro...and in the process you proved yourself wrong in your own theory...
we can agree that kevin love, among almost every person in the league, knows the game and play at the highest level,,,correct? so when they say kobe is the best, it completely over-rides your statement, proving yourself wrong and kevin love etc correct...especially when michael jordan has weighed in on the issue saying kobe is the best...just take the L
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy