Cory Gunz caught with a gun.. N NYC...

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
10695 pageviews
130 comments

sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
Cory Gunz caught with a gun.. N NYC...

[pic - click to view]

Young Money's Cory Gunz Arrested With A Loaded Gun - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

[pic - click to view]

Veteran Bronx MC Peter Gunz confirmed to MTV News early Sunday (January 29) that his son, rapper Cory Gunz, was arrested for gun possession in the Bronx, New York, on Saturday afternoon.

"The details are still sketchy, but I can confirm that he was arrested with a firearm yesterday in the Bronx," Gunz told MTV News. "They caught him around 2p.m. in the afternoon with a loaded gun in his knapsack.

"It was definitely an illegal search," Peter added.

Gunz was unable to disclose full details on the incident just yet, but he explained the events leading up to his son's arrest. "I spoke to the arresting officer, and so far, what I'm hearing from him is that they got a phone call at the station saying they should 'look out,' " Gunz said. "According to [the officer], they didn't know he was Cory Gunz. They just saw a bunch of kids following him around.

"What I will say is that the officer that arrested Cory, actually happened to be a cool dude," Gunz continued. "After arresting Cory, sitting down with him and talking, he felt bad about the situation."

The 24-year-old rapper was brought to the 43rd Precinct in the Bronx on Saturday, but officials there say he has since been transported to Central Booking, on E. 161st Street in the Bronx.

While this is Cory Gunz's first brush with the law, his father is still worried about the potential fallout from a firearm charge.

"At the end of the day, there's a reason for everything, but at the same time, in New York, it's mandatory jail time," he said. "To go to a precinct and see your son, your junior, in handcuffs, it's heartbreaking. Anytime you see your child in jail, in the cell, in handcuffs, it's very hard. He's walked down some of the same paths that I walked down, but you never want to see your kids go through what you went through.

"This is Cory's first offense, but sometimes they like to make an example out of rappers and people with any kind of celebrity to them.".......

lets play him some going away music...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 01-29-2012 at 02:06 PM..

130 comments for "Cory Gunz caught with a gun.. N NYC..."

6 years ago '07        #2
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
smh there goes any slim chance he had for a buzz
 6 years ago '11        #3
DJ Linx 4 heat pts
space
space
$890 | Props total: 1043 1043
His last name is Gunz...
 6 years ago '10        #4
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
caught wi gunz
 6 years ago '04        #5
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15525 15525
Birdman will just bribe the judge ya heeeeard
 6 years ago '10        #6
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125
Name is Cory Gunz, has a firearm in New York City of all places, your boss just went to jail for having a firearm & judges want to make examples out of celebrities especially rappers.

Yea he's fu*ked...
 6 years ago '06        #7
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
Don't drop the soap bi*ch!! he's garbage anyway
 6 years ago '11        #8
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 6 years ago '05        #9
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Tough break n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #10
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,778 | Props total: 1589 1589
 jaycee said:
Don't drop the soap bi*ch!! he's garbage anyway
ditto good riddance.
 6 years ago '04        #11
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
See you in 2yrs lil homie...
 01-29-2012, 02:24 PM         #12
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
should of pulled this stunt years ago.. I always thought he was dope until I actually heard him rap... hes like one of those Cult Classic Movies or TV Shows that you hear about from word of mouth and then when you watch it you're like "wtf this sh*t is wack" I rather watch Donnie Darko part 2 than hear a Cory Gunz album though
 6 years ago '10        #13
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,863 | Props total: 13320 13320
at some point we gotta break the black man going to jail cycle. sh*t's kind of confusing cause watching the show he definitely didn't seem like the type. 3years easy
 6 years ago '10        #14
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,863 | Props total: 13320 13320
it might be good for him let me explain. he reminds me of the young fast rhyming jay z who spit like that cause he didn't have enough life experiences to spit about. he made his debut album at 26 after gaining life experiences on the streets, slowed his flow down and rest is history. hopefully cory comes home with something to say so he can put that dumb tongue flipping bullsh*t to bed
 01-29-2012, 02:54 PM         #15
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P of MOBB DEEP said:
should of pulled this stunt years ago.. I always thought he was dope until I actually heard him rap... hes like one of those Cult Classic Movies or TV Shows that you hear about from word of mouth and then when you watch it you're like "wtf this sh*t is wack" I rather watch Donnie Darko part 2 than hear a Cory Gunz album though
Cory Gunz CAN'T be that bad.....

Something just came to my mind... Why would a rapper carry a gun when he has bodyguards?
 6 years ago '11        #16
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
So thats why he always had on a backpack on the reality show

cory gunz is not just a name

and I think he gonna get that time,he in nyc

illegal search in nyc? u saw how that worked for prodigy

if cory does the bid which I hope he doesnt but hes going to come out and be way more mature

He should be good in jail too because of his pops/bronx ppl
 6 years ago '07        #17
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Damn Cory u lookin real stupid right now. Shoulda been working on that album that is set to drop this year.
 6 years ago '06        #18
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
 Nyuzi said:
Damn Cory u lookin real stupid right now. Shoulda been working on that album that is set to drop this year.
this.. gun charges and rappers in Ny just make no sense.. if people want you dead.. you will be unless you stay out of reach. No reason to get caught with one if your not gonna use it.. or have a need too.

take your L if you get robbed.. but keep your life. wait for the youtube of you jewlery and track em down...

mandatory minimum.. mandatory minimum mandatory minimum...
 6 years ago '04        #19
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,467 | Props total: 6620 6620
 P of MOBB DEEP said:
That n*gga ain't THAT bad!! hahahahaha
 6 years ago '05        #20
Oh_Yea 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 0 0
Feeling a lil robin thicke in this thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy