Survey: Married women would rather have an affair with Eli Manning than Tom Brady

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-29-2012, 12:00 PM         #1
5993 pageviews
63 comments

Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Survey: Married women would rather have an affair with Eli Manning than Tom Brady

As part of our ongoing hard-hitting coverage of Super Bowl XLVI, we bring you this important news: The married ladies surveyed by AshleyMadison.com say they'd prefer to have an affair with Eli Manning over Tom Brady, by a margin of 54 percent to 46 percent.

It's not a huge margin of victory, but this time of year, there's no such thing as winning ugly.

Much like in the actual Super Bowl, I'd have thought Tom Brady would've been a favorite here. He's got the dashing good looks ‒ and that's not even my subjective opinion. Brady's a spokesman for fashionable Ugg boots. He's done the magazine spreads holding baby goats. He landed the world's hottest supermodel. These are not things that happen to people who look like Quasimodo.

But Eli got the W anyway. The guy just wins. Here's the lame explanation as to why:

-In fact, 54% of married women polled said that they'd rather have a dalliance with Manning because of his to his "boy next door" good looks, according to the adultery-promoting company.

-Philandering females said they thought Manning would be "less of a hothead" than Brady and easier to relate to.

You want to know why so many married women prefer Eli to Handsome Tom? I'll tell you why.

And yes, we do have a female writer we could ask. The great Maggie Hendricks is around, but she writes about the NFL and MMA, and to ask her to do a "Which QB is hotter?" post would be insulting and s3xist. So I'm going to tell you which QB is hotter. It's going to get weird for all of us, and I'll probably be wrong about everything I say, but that's what's about to happen.

Here's why Eli's your winner: These are married women that were surveyed. Handsome Tom represents the playboy; the guy who can go out, lock the smoldering bedroom eyes on any sweet thing of his choosing, and the deal is all but sealed. Tom's the ladykiller. Tom brings home supermodels.

Eli, on the other hand, comes straight home after work. He looks less threatening, at least from a "he might go sleep with someone else" standpoint. He looks like a man who just wants to come home, watch his cartoons, have some macaroni and cheese, and play some Chutes and Ladders before bedtime.

Now, none of this may be reality, but it is the perception. And again, we're talking about married women here. They're more likely to value the security and stability (also, we're talking about broad, sweeping generalizations here).

I believe Gisele's a factor, too. She's a supermodel, and most women don't want to follow a supermodel. They fear the comparison. Note that Eli married well, himself; it's just not as well-publicized.

[pic - click to view]

Ridiculous survey: Married women would rather have an affair with Eli Manning than Tom Brady | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

Eli's swag > Brady's image image

63 comments for "Survey: Married women would rather have an affair with Eli Manning than Tom Brady"

6 years ago '05        #2
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
He's not only Elite on the field
 6 years ago '04        #3
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,404 | Props total: 6433 6433
Here's why Eli's your winner: These are married women that were surveyed. Handsome Tom represents the playboy; the guy who can go out, lock the smoldering bedroom eyes on any sweet thing of his choosing, and the deal is all but sealed. Tom's the ladykiller. Tom brings home supermodels.

Eli, on the other hand, comes straight home after work. He looks less threatening, at least from a "he might go sleep with someone else" standpoint. He looks like a man who just wants to come home, watch his cartoons, have some macaroni and cheese, and play some Chutes and Ladders before bedtime.
that part doesn't make any sense. you would think married women want excitement in their life(which is why a lot of them cheat because their love life is boring)

so they would rather be doing things out rather than chilling at home playing chutes and ladders
 6 years ago '07        #4
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Garnet & Gold said:
He's not only Elite on the field
 6 years ago '10        #5
marribarri 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '04        #6
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Elite
 6 years ago '10        #7
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
eli wins over tom again?
 6 years ago '09        #8
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5100 5100
elite dont lose
 6 years ago '04        #9
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,983 | Props total: 4325 4325
 justinjones said:
that part doesn't make any sense. you would think married women want excitement in their life(which is why a lot of them cheat because their love life is boring)

so they would rather be doing things out rather than chilling at home playing chutes and ladders
I thought the same thing when I read it...
 6 years ago '07        #10
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Women want to cheat with a man who eats macaroni and plays chutes and ladders?

Aren't 99% of the women who cheat getting away from their man who does that?

Weird fu*king article.
 6 years ago '08        #11
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
fu*king
 6 years ago '04        #12
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
Eli literally been winning since birth
 6 years ago '05        #13
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 38 38
I already came to the conclusion women don't know what they want lol
 6 years ago '98        #14
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
 MythMade said:
Women want to cheat with a man who eats macaroni and plays chutes and ladders?

Aren't 99% of the women who cheat getting away from their man who does that?

Weird fu*king article.
no doubt... I thought chicks wanted to have long term relationships with dudes like Eli and avoid long term sht with the Tom Brady's. And having an affair or short term fling with someone would be the opposite of those guys.

01-29-2012, 01:16 PM         #15
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bayryda said:
best post in the thread.

but I know what they want: fantasy.
 6 years ago '08        #16
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
If the Giants lose the Super Bowl, there are so many ridiculous threads like this that are going to get up'd I guarentee. The game aint been played yet, chill out.
 01-29-2012, 01:27 PM         #17
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^this has nothing to do with the game..
 6 years ago '09        #18
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
i'm sure that married men would want to have an affair with broads model wife than whoever eli is seeing
 6 years ago '05        #19
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 6 years ago '11        #20
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 bayryda said:
they want everything..they are like parasites..long as your feeding them they hang around..then when the well runs dry or sht gets sour..they toss you to the side and go find another well to drink from
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago