most viewed right now
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15384 15384
That's total bullsh*t.
 01-29-2012, 05:00 PM         #22
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Schools need to worry less what kids are eating and worry about about education.

Over the past 10 years schools have been focusing more on the food they eat and what they drink over education, isn't your fu*king place to judge or have a say in what someones child eats/drinks, my niece got suspended for bringing a coke to school, because they ONLY allow water.
 6 years ago '06        #23
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
space
$55,960 | Props total: 24530 24530

there really should be a fu*king application process for ppl that want to pro-create and be parents...
 6 years ago '06        #24
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,454 | Props total: 55 55
 ronnie said:
hahahaha

momz used to make my bro and I sugar sandwiches... plain white bread, margarine and sugar. Fam was poor at the time but man those sandwiches were delicious.
I've had those. I think I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow.
 6 years ago '10        #25
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,015 | Props total: 8032 8032
id tell the teacher to lick my and my childs nuts...no pedo
 6 years ago '04        #26
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$44,349 | Props total: 15080 15080
 ronnie said:
hahahaha

momz used to make my bro and I sugar sandwiches... plain white bread, margarine and sugar. Fam was poor at the time but man those sandwiches were delicious.
damn times mustve been hard as hell i rather just eat toast n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #27
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 316 316
everybody saying teachers need to mind their own business is correct in certain situations, but sending your kid to school with a chocolate candy sandwich for lunch is bad parenting. yeah education should be the focus c'mon candy for lunch?
 6 years ago '05        #28
_Player2 213 heat pts213
space
space
$13,641 | Props total: 9875 9875
 01-29-2012, 07:13 PM         #29
tonyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
teachers have a right to be concerned because if a child isn't eating properly they will struggle to concentrate in class and learn anything.
 6 years ago '11        #30
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
 TiestoFriendly said:
Am I the only one who's lookin at the title and going WTF? Those aren't Smarties. o_o but yeah that sh*t is wild. that's better then the sh*t i used to get for lunch back in grade school. sometimes all a n*gga got was a pack of string cheese and a 12oz bottle of water times were hard man lol but srsly fu*k that disgusting looking sandwich
thats what i was thinking i was like I used to eat smarties every day and those aren't smarties
 6 years ago '11        #31
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
 zenndogg98 said:
thats what i was thinking i was like I used to eat smarties every day and those aren't smarties
I have a feeling this is a Canadian article because those Canucks have his nestle candy like M&M's but with a thicker shell and they look just like those jaunts in the sandwich.

They come in a box that look like this:

[pic - click to view]

As opposed to:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #32
anynameado 
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 106 106
 EscoNore said:
sh*t looks nasty...I remember I wasn't allowed to eat junk food in pre-k, I brought oreos to school one day, teacher caught me I looked at her like then ...no oreos
 6 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
Mother of the year?

I doubt it.
 6 years ago '06        #34
anynameado 
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 106 106
this thread is full of immaturity
 6 years ago '07        #35
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$904 | Props total: 5 5
Being a teacher I HAVE to comment

Yes we have the right to say something because at the end of the day, no they may not be our children we are with them more than they with their own families so aside from teaching them whats in the curriculum I feel it is our duty to ensure that the child is bein safe and educated in all areas. No we're not nutritionist but we wear many hats and even Stevie could see that this sugar sandwich is conducive for a child to come in and be able to perform adequately. Even if this maybe a one time occurrence at school, it makes one wonder what the child's eating habits may be at home and could def be a link to student's performance which in the end falls back on who ?! ME! Although the teacher that didnt make him the sandwich.

ERGO im trashin ne bullsh*t like such if its in my room. I understand the occasional sweets but this is a no no. Ive thrown away many a snacks and replaced them or gave up my lunch before lettin my babies eat crap.

And no im not one that hates and goes to my room and drinks a soda. I practice what i preach at least at school to the T ( slackin sometimes at home) because I know that from 730 to 215 that i am an example that others may follow.
 6 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 MissStush88 said:
Being a teacher I HAVE to comment

Yes we have the right to say something because at the end of the day, no they may not be our children we are with them more than they with their own families so aside from teaching them whats in the curriculum I feel it is our duty to ensure that the child is bein safe and educated in all areas. No we're not nutritionist but we wear many hats and even Stevie could see that this sugar sandwich is conducive for a child to come in and be able to perform adequately. Even if this maybe a one time occurrence at school, it makes one wonder what the child's eating habits may be at home and could def be a link to student's performance which in the end falls back on who ?! ME! Although the teacher that didnt make him the sandwich.

ERGO im trashin ne bullsh*t like such if its in my room. I understand the occasional sweets but this is a no no. Ive thrown away many a snacks and replaced them or gave up my lunch before lettin my babies eat crap.

And no im not one that hates and goes to my room and drinks a soda. I practice what i preach at least at school to the T ( slackin sometimes at home) because I know that from 730 to 215 that i am an example that others may follow.
Miss Stush? I haven't done my homework and I been acting as a.ss. Punish me

Just fu*king with ya lil momma.
 6 years ago '11        #37
henryj93 
space
space
$261 | Props total: 80 80
 DrockSteady said:

and i bet yall are the type to say "teachers dont care enough about students"

or

"teachers should care more"

people be selective on sh*t
Agreed. Obviously it should worry teachers what there student are eating because that affects there performance in class.
 6 years ago '10        #38
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 2814 2814

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #39
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 EscoNore said:
sh*t looks nasty...I remember I wasn't allowed to eat junk food in pre-k, I brought oreos to school one day, teacher caught me I looked at her like then ...no oreos
.. you know the teacher ate them right after too
 6 years ago '04        #40
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 7675 7675
 EscoNore said:
Perfect use of smileys
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
142 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago