Jan 29 - The mother who sent her child to school with a Smartie sandwich

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,442 | Props total: 13109 13109
That's total bullsh*t.
 01-29-2012, 06:00 PM         #22
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Schools need to worry less what kids are eating and worry about about education.

Over the past 10 years schools have been focusing more on the food they eat and what they drink over education, isn't your fu*king place to judge or have a say in what someones child eats/drinks, my niece got suspended for bringing a coke to school, because they ONLY allow water.
 6 years ago '06        #23
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822

there really should be a fu*king application process for ppl that want to pro-create and be parents...
 6 years ago '06        #24
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
 ronnie said:
hahahaha

momz used to make my bro and I sugar sandwiches... plain white bread, margarine and sugar. Fam was poor at the time but man those sandwiches were delicious.
I've had those. I think I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow.
 6 years ago '10        #25
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
id tell the teacher to lick my and my childs nuts...no pedo
 6 years ago '04        #26
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,382 | Props total: 11716 11716
 ronnie said:
hahahaha

momz used to make my bro and I sugar sandwiches... plain white bread, margarine and sugar. Fam was poor at the time but man those sandwiches were delicious.
damn times mustve been hard as hell i rather just eat toast n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #27
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 311 311
everybody saying teachers need to mind their own business is correct in certain situations, but sending your kid to school with a chocolate candy sandwich for lunch is bad parenting. yeah education should be the focus c'mon candy for lunch?
 6 years ago '05        #28
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 01-29-2012, 08:13 PM         #29
tonyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
teachers have a right to be concerned because if a child isn't eating properly they will struggle to concentrate in class and learn anything.
 6 years ago '11        #30
zenndogg98 26 heat pts26
space
space
$751 | Props total: 1 1
 TiestoFriendly said:
Am I the only one who's lookin at the title and going WTF? Those aren't Smarties. o_o but yeah that sh*t is wild. that's better then the sh*t i used to get for lunch back in grade school. sometimes all a n*gga got was a pack of string cheese and a 12oz bottle of water times were hard man lol but srsly fu*k that disgusting looking sandwich
thats what i was thinking i was like I used to eat smarties every day and those aren't smarties
 6 years ago '11        #31
tommyjay 
space
space
$475 | Props total: 2 2
 zenndogg98 said:
thats what i was thinking i was like I used to eat smarties every day and those aren't smarties
I have a feeling this is a Canadian article because those Canucks have his nestle candy like M&M's but with a thicker shell and they look just like those jaunts in the sandwich.

They come in a box that look like this:

[pic - click to view]

As opposed to:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #32
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 25 25
 EscoNore said:
sh*t looks nasty...I remember I wasn't allowed to eat junk food in pre-k, I brought oreos to school one day, teacher caught me I looked at her like then ...no oreos
 6 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Mother of the year?

I doubt it.
 6 years ago '06        #34
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 25 25
this thread is full of immaturity
 6 years ago '07        #35
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Being a teacher I HAVE to comment

Yes we have the right to say something because at the end of the day, no they may not be our children we are with them more than they with their own families so aside from teaching them whats in the curriculum I feel it is our duty to ensure that the child is bein safe and educated in all areas. No we're not nutritionist but we wear many hats and even Stevie could see that this sugar sandwich is conducive for a child to come in and be able to perform adequately. Even if this maybe a one time occurrence at school, it makes one wonder what the child's eating habits may be at home and could def be a link to student's performance which in the end falls back on who ?! ME! Although the teacher that didnt make him the sandwich.

ERGO im trashin ne bullsh*t like such if its in my room. I understand the occasional sweets but this is a no no. Ive thrown away many a snacks and replaced them or gave up my lunch before lettin my babies eat crap.

And no im not one that hates and goes to my room and drinks a soda. I practice what i preach at least at school to the T ( slackin sometimes at home) because I know that from 730 to 215 that i am an example that others may follow.
 6 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 MissStush88 said:
Being a teacher I HAVE to comment

Yes we have the right to say something because at the end of the day, no they may not be our children we are with them more than they with their own families so aside from teaching them whats in the curriculum I feel it is our duty to ensure that the child is bein safe and educated in all areas. No we're not nutritionist but we wear many hats and even Stevie could see that this sugar sandwich is conducive for a child to come in and be able to perform adequately. Even if this maybe a one time occurrence at school, it makes one wonder what the child's eating habits may be at home and could def be a link to student's performance which in the end falls back on who ?! ME! Although the teacher that didnt make him the sandwich.

ERGO im trashin ne bullsh*t like such if its in my room. I understand the occasional sweets but this is a no no. Ive thrown away many a snacks and replaced them or gave up my lunch before lettin my babies eat crap.

And no im not one that hates and goes to my room and drinks a soda. I practice what i preach at least at school to the T ( slackin sometimes at home) because I know that from 730 to 215 that i am an example that others may follow.
Miss Stush? I haven't done my homework and I been acting as a.ss. Punish me

Just fu*king with ya lil momma.
 6 years ago '11        #37
henryj93 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 78 78
 DrockSteady said:

and i bet yall are the type to say "teachers dont care enough about students"

or

"teachers should care more"

people be selective on sh*t
Agreed. Obviously it should worry teachers what there student are eating because that affects there performance in class.
 6 years ago '10        #38
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #39
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 EscoNore said:
sh*t looks nasty...I remember I wasn't allowed to eat junk food in pre-k, I brought oreos to school one day, teacher caught me I looked at her like then ...no oreos
.. you know the teacher ate them right after too
 6 years ago '04        #40
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,265 | Props total: 3849 3849
 EscoNore said:
Perfect use of smileys
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop