Sixers inquire about Amare

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Iggy, Lou Will, toss in Hawes & a 1st round pick and we good to go
wishful thinking. no one in their right mind would make that trade.
 6 years ago '11        #82
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9976 9976
PTC is a f*ggot. Hop off NY's d!ck.
 6 years ago '05        #83
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
lol at yall flip flopers
 6 years ago '10        #84
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,901 | Props total: 21183 21183
 PTC said:
Man no one who is involved in something important in the real world would know that people generalize. I have many friends that are NY fans, why some of them are stupid, some of them also aren't... people generalize.

Look- let's keep it simple-

All I'm saying is, Brand would have to be moved. His contract expires in 2 years... do Knicks think they can do anything in two years? What FA's are open in 2 years? They also need a new coach.

Philly would not partially gut their young talent just for Amare, he doesn't put the team over the top + they're taking on a RIDICULOUS contract...
Alright you see this I'm good with, all I'm saying is express how you feel. If it's SOME of the Knicks fans then say that

And as far as the trade stuff goes most of this honestly is wishful thinking like arthurmack said. I would love for us to trade Amar'e, I would love for us to get Dwight, I would've loved for us to get CP3 but it's wishful thinking. After today is over I'm gonna go back to the fact that Amar'e is still on my team & will be on this team till his contract expires

And to make it clear I have no beef or no problems with you, you actually seem like a cool dude when you're not insulting mofu*kas lol. All I'm saying is just direct that stupid Knicks fans sh*t to the people who deserve it, cuz it can be confused for dissing all the Knicks fans on here.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 01-29-2012 at 05:13 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #85
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
anyone who thinks amare is trash knows absolutely nothing about basketball.
the end.
 6 years ago '10        #86
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,901 | Props total: 21183 21183
 MADIA said:
the end.
No post game, has been very inconsistent, gets easy offensive fouls called, has a high turnover rate, takes low fg% shots, can not defend, is a mediocre rebounder, can't do anything without a PG.

He is trash.
 6 years ago '04        #87
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 2034 2034
fu*k amare bum a.ss he never won anything. Doesn't fit our team st all
 6 years ago '04        #88
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 2034 2034
 MADIA said:
the end.
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
No post game, has been very inconsistent, gets easy offensive fouls called, has a high turnover rate, takes low fg% shots, can not defend, is a mediocre rebounder, can't do anything without a PG.

He is trash.
This. He's garbage
 6 years ago '04        #89
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 17503 17503
 Pos said:
if the Sixers traded Lou Will I might stop watchin them, thats my dude

unless he goes to the Lakers
 6 years ago '08        #90
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
wtf he was the guy who said

"new york knicks are back" and got all this hype

now they want to throw him away?
 6 years ago '05        #91
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
yeah this is a no go, we would be giving up too much and not get much in return. the only way i do this is if the asking price is dumb low. like brand for amare straight up. brand comes off the books quicker than amare and to be honest he would probably be a better fit for the knicks than amare is now with melo demanding the ball so much. i would probably go after melo before amare, but i dont know how melo and coach would mesh because melo looks mad lax at times

i would much rather try to make a blockbuster with the hornets and try to get gordon and kaman, or get mcgee from the wizards, that would actually be my first option i think if we can get him we could do damage (depending on also what we let go)
 6 years ago '06        #92
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
imo seems like a desperation move... this seems like C-web all over again,minus the passing ability... stat is an upgrade over brand for the moment, but like you'se been saying, brands contract is shorter... philly still has the amnesity clause they can pull at as well

stats trade value is sh*t anyway.....no way in hell they get jrue out of the deal

I haven't heard anything about philly being interested in kaman YET... Hornets wants an expiring, young player, and a pick for him also He sitting at 14 mil a year also

philly put themselves in a nice spot with thier young talent... and still have amnesity card in thier back pocket... Iggy and brands contracts are slowly running out... The can prolly do better then this
 6 years ago '07        #93
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ginobili 20 said:
imo seems like a desperation move... this seems like C-web all over again,minus the passing ability... stat is an upgrade over brand for the moment, but like you'se been saying, brands contract is shorter... philly still has the amnesity clause they can pull at as well

stats trade value is sh*t anyway.....no way in hell they get jrue out of the deal

I haven't heard anything about philly being interested in kaman YET... Hornets wants an expiring, young player, and a pick for him also He sitting at 14 mil a year also

philly put themselves in a nice spot with thier young talent... and still have amnesity card in thier back pocket... Iggy and brands contracts are slowly running out... The can prolly do better then this
your missing the point PHILLY INQUIRED
 6 years ago '07        #94
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,608 | Props total: 7533 7533
We don't need him...we are a defensive team and he doesn't bring defensive toughness
 6 years ago '09        #95
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 226 226
Sixers owner Josh Harris has pledged to do whatever it takes to win a championship.

"Will we spend what it takes?" Harris said. "Yes. We're going to be very opportunistic. We're not going to be silly about it. We have a deep-pocketed ownership group, and we want to win. It's not as easy as you think. The elite players in the league can play wherever they want, and everyone wants them."

Harris said the challenge is to build a "high-quality organization on and off the court," to create a team and environment that will attract elite players.

Via Philadelphia Inquirer
 6 years ago '05        #96
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
I love this new owner Pat Croce 2.0
 6 years ago '05        #97
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 KnicksLost said:
your missing the point PHILLY INQUIRED
maybe the case but from what im hearing this amare getting shopped things is very real
 6 years ago '07        #98
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,636 | Props total: 5487 5487
I'm hearin the Knicks are shopping Amare, in hopes of getting Dwight
 01-29-2012, 07:36 PM         #99
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they would be stupid to get rid of igg dude do so much
 6 years ago '09        #100
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 226 226
 DrX said:
they would be stupid to get rid of igg dude do so much
U being serious? He is getting paid like a superstar and is averaging 12-6-5...let ET or Thad get those minutes n they'll give at least the same #s
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
314 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy