Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 KnicksLost said:
wouldn't it open up more pt for Ev to run the pg and Vuvcic at sf...they do have a log jam at certain positions...do you even watch basketball?? why the fu*k am I talking to you??

Edit: I notice that your dumbass just talks out your a.ss and don't even provide anything intelligent to the convo....what's ya purpose on here? Like the article stated the THE SIXERS inquired translation THE SIXERS are interested in Stat...are we not within our right to request players back or we gotta just take wtf they offer us?? PTC is c*cksucka
do I even watch basketball? You should check who started that Knicks are Hot garbage thread and when I claimed the Knicks were going to be trash... yet ya'll were in some other fantasy world...

All ya'll live in some fu*ked up island

Let me add, you think they'll combo in Spencer Hawes, a center playing 26 minutes shooting 59% and getting 10 pts and 9 rebounds?

With Jrue?... and Iggy?
 6 years ago '10        #62
rich21886 
space
space
$873 | Props total: 772 772
I believe the sixers are gonna have to package iggy & lou to get anything good
 6 years ago '05        #63
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 Poohdini said:
lol @ knicks fans wantin to get rid of amare...guess yall forgot how good he played before melo came to town

yall should be wantin melo gone
This ^^^^^^

Melo ruined that team.

Just like he fu*kd up AI's career....
 6 years ago '11        #64
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
He just hates all fans of NY teams, that's all it is. You can tell by his threads regarding us that he has a real disturbing hate for New York.
Nah. Melo is one of my favorite players.

I got Giants for the Super Bowl.

Keep making up sh*t though

NY fans are just extremely retarded with unrealistic views on sports regarding their teams. It's shown time and time and time and time again.... but ya'll think you know something?

6 years ago '11        #65
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:

Just like he fu*kd up AI's career....
what the fu*k are you talking about?
 6 years ago '07        #66
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 PTC said:
do I even watch basketball? You should check who started that Knicks are Hot garbage thread and when I claimed the Knicks were going to be trash... yet ya'll were in some other fantasy world...

All ya'll live in some fu*ked up island

Let me add, you think they'll combo in Spencer Hawes, a center playing 26 minutes shooting 59% and getting 10 pts and 9 rebounds?

With Jrue?... and Iggy?
I can make a (insert team name) is hot garbage thread dont mean I know sh*t about basketball and what you expected knick fans to say oh yeah we're trash u fu*kin troll...I dont live on an island...the bronx is connected to the state of NY....show me in the article where it says combine spencer hawes, Jrue and Iggy for Stat??? I said Jrue and Thad if u gonna reference sh*t in the thread
 6 years ago '11        #67
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 rich21886 said:
I believe the sixers are gonna have to package iggy & lou to get anything good
Yeah, but no way they'd get Amare without giving up Brand in any realistic scenario... if they had Amare and Brand...

$35,000,000 + would be allocated to PF position this year and
$38,000,000 would be allocated next year to PF position
 6 years ago '10        #68
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,836 | Props total: 20741 20741
 PTC said:
Those ideas and possibilities aren't even close to realistic. NY fans are fu*kin stupid, this is a FACT.

No my mind isn't wrapped around it, it's HILARIOUS to me... It's like laughing at the stupid kid in the class room but he think he smart.

What trade would have to be done? I'm not a GM man, but I can you tell this much, no team is going to trade you 2 starters, a 1st, and a player that would be starting on many other teams for a player approaching the downside of his career and that wouldn't replace any of the players they're trading for him... and a player with a toxic contract like Amare's.

Amare isn't even VALUE at this point with his fu*ked up contract, you'd almost have to be taking a loss in talent to trade him.
How are those trades not close to realistic and how are NY fans stupid? You're not saying anything that helps your case at all. You're just continuing to sound like someone who doesn't like a particular group of fans.

Matter of fact who are you a fan of or you don't have a team?

And you're not getting it. This is something called the NBA, business owners & GM's make stupid decisions all the time. There are teams around the league that want to give players a shot, you think I'm lying look at GSW giving Kwame Brown 8 Million dollars. Philly knows that if they can't get Dwight they'll be a.ssed out for big men especially with Kevin Love resigning with the Timberwolves.

Amar'e is a solution that can help with scoring & some rebounding. He's a big name that can push that 6ers team to strong playoff contenders, depending on whose the PG there to help him. I should know how much he's been bumming it up since I've watched him closely last year & this year.

PTC said:
Nah. Melo is one of my favorite players.

I got Giants for the Super Bowl.

Keep making up sh*t though

NY fans are just extremely retarded with unrealistic views on sports regarding their teams. It's shown time and time and time and time again.... but ya'll think you know something?

Keep proving my point. You can bring up Giants & you liking Melo like it's supposed to help your case.

You think ALL NY fans are stupid which means you don't like any NY fans. If that wasn't the case you wouldn't say NY fans are extremely retarded.

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 01-29-2012 at 03:30 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #69
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
How are those trades not close to realistic and how are NY fans stupid? You're not saying anything that helps your case at all. You're just continuing to sound like someone who doesn't like a particular group of fans.

And you're not getting it. This is something called the NBA, business owners & GM's make stupid decisions all the time. There are teams around the league that want to give players a shot, you think I'm lying look at GSW giving Kwame Brown 8 Million dollars. Philly knows that if they can't get Dwight they'll be a.ssed out for big men especially with Kevin Love resigning with the Timberwolves.

Amar'e is a solution that can help with scoring & some rebounding. He's a big name that can push that 6ers team to strong playoff contenders, depending on whose the PG there to help him. I should know how much he's been bumming it up since I've watched him closely last year & this year.
I already explained to you how this trade is stupid...

While GM's do make stupid decisions all the time, no one is dumb enough to have 2 PF's that make a combined $35 million and $38 million... NONE.

In any REALISTIC scenario, Philly would have to get rid of Brand in order to get Stat...

But nah, ya'll just want all the good sh*t thinking someone is going to take Amare

At this POINT, Amare has a toxic contract... Knicks would have to be taking on some sort of loss to move him... period.
 6 years ago '11        #70
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Keep proving my point. You can bring up Giants & you liking Melo like it's supposed to help your case.

You think ALL NY fans are stupid which means you don't like any NY fans. If that wasn't the case you wouldn't say NY fans are extremely retarded.
If you really think that I think ALL NY fan are stupid, you must not go outside often.

People always generalize. Do I literally think, every single NY fan is retarded? OF COURSE NOT. I'm OBVIOUSLY talking about the majority...

You're taking sh*t literal like a fu*kin idiot

How old are you to be thinking like a child?
 6 years ago '11        #71
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Let me bring up another point in case ---> I was comparing Bosh and Amare at 1 point in time not too long ago. I said obviously Bosh is hindered with the line up he's in with Wade AND LeBron.

NY fans was like HAAAAAAAAAAAA, nah Amare >>>>>>

You fu*kin idiots
 6 years ago '05        #72
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
You are past the legal amount of replies in this thread.......go watch tv or some sh*t, my dude.

son replying like he an espn coresspondent .........Chris Broussard or some sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #73
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,836 | Props total: 20741 20741
 PTC said:
I already explained to you how this trade is stupid...

While GM's do make stupid decisions all the time, no one is dumb enough to have 2 PF's that make a combined $35 million and $38 million... NONE.

In any REALISTIC scenario, Philly would have to get rid of Brand in order to get Stat...

But nah, ya'll just want all the good sh*t thinking someone is going to take Amare

At this POINT, Amare has a toxic contract... Knicks would have to be taking on some sort of loss to move him... period.
There are things called 3 way trades, no?

But I would have to sit down & think about the trade possibility if it was just NY & Philly considering Elton Brand's contract and the value he would bring to the Knicks

PTC said:
If you really think that I think ALL NY fan are stupid, you must not go outside often.

People always generalize. Do I literally think, every single NY fan is retarded? OF COURSE NOT. I'm OBVIOUSLY talking about the majority...

You're taking sh*t literal like a fu*kin idiot

How old are you to be thinking like a child?
What...?

So I'm supposed to know you mean a majority & not every single one when you just fu*kING SAID

PTC said:
This just really shows you, how dumb Knick fans are, and how stupid New York fans are.
 PTC said:

New York fans
How in the fu*k am I not supposed to think you're talking about all NY fans????

And what's funny is this isn't the 1st time you've defended yourself about people taking things too literal like they're supposed be thinking exactly like you
 6 years ago '11        #74
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
There are things called 3 way trades, no?

But I would have to sit down & think about the trade possibility if it was just NY & Philly considering Elton Brand's contract and the value he would bring to the Knicks

What...?

So I'm supposed to know you think you mean a majority & not every single one when you just fu*kING SAID

How in the fu*k am I not supposed to think you're talking about all NY fans????

And what's funny is this isn't the 1st time you've defended yourself about people taking things too literal like they're supposed be thinking exactly like you
Man no one who is involved in something important in the real world would know that people generalize. I have many friends that are NY fans, why some of them are stupid, some of them also aren't... people generalize.

Look- let's keep it simple-

All I'm saying is, Brand would have to be moved. His contract expires in 2 years... do Knicks think they can do anything in two years? What FA's are open in 2 years? They also need a new coach.

Philly would not partially gut their young talent just for Amare, he doesn't put the team over the top + they're taking on a RIDICULOUS contract...
 6 years ago '10        #75
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,532 | Props total: 5865 5865
I'd rather them get rid of Melo.
 6 years ago '10        #76
rich21886 
space
space
$873 | Props total: 772 772
 PTC said:
Yeah, but no way they'd get Amare without giving up Brand in any realistic scenario... if they had Amare and Brand...

$35,000,000 + would be allocated to PF position this year and
$38,000,000 would be allocated next year to PF position
I feel u but I think ppl are sold in getting a big man philly I just think they need a 20+ point guy that commands a double team & can be their go to guy late in the game the sixers have so much young talent it should be easy to make a trade without decimating the team
 6 years ago '05        #77
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Iggy, Lou Will, toss in Hawes & a 1st round pick and we good to go
Not everyone's willing to throw their team away for a pseudo superstar like the knicks
 6 years ago '04        #78
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,423 | Props total: 6382 6382
I'd keep Amare
 6 years ago '07        #79
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
if the Sixers traded Lou Will I might stop watchin them, thats my dude
 01-29-2012, 04:48 PM         #80
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why this n*gga gettin so much money? more proof that n*ggas came to NY for money not rings
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago