Sixers inquire about Amare

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 223 223
while we blowing the magic out tomorrow we need the fans to start a We Want Howard chant..that'll add us to his list
 6 years ago '05        #42
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
maaaaannnn....don't nobody want this n*gga. keep what we got..keep the picks an get better next year BC its pointless to get him since he wouldn't put us over the top for a title
 6 years ago '11        #43
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,202 | Props total: 1629 1629
Make me a GM and I will fix all there problems, I would trade amare for iguodala and brand. And with the remaining cap space sign jr smith and/or aaron brooks(when he return from overseas)
 6 years ago '09        #44
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,206 | Props total: 8942 8942
should trade brand and a 1st for amare and call it a day and win for the sixes
 6 years ago '04        #45
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,670 | Props total: 2202 2202
LOL @ Knicks fans trying to do NBA 2K12 trades.

Amare can stay in New York.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,623 | Props total: 5476 5476
 kp059 said:
while we blowing the magic out tomorrow we need the fans to start a We Want Howard chant..that'll add us to his list
that would be some funny sh*t, Sixers up 30 and the fans yelling "we want Dwight!!!"
 6 years ago '05        #47
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Poor Amare, getting tossed under the bus smh
 01-29-2012, 02:04 PM         #48
RoB J34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All Amare needs is a Pg that can get him the ball in spots where he can do something with it

fu*k y'all dumass knicks fans
he was just the savior to that bum a.ss team
 6 years ago '04        #49
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,454 | Props total: 1447 1447
rashard lewis + a 2nd
 6 years ago '10        #50
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
I still believe in you Amare
 6 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Bautmoney!™ said:
Stfu tard Amare been playing the same with Melo and before Melo, the Knicks had more offensive weapons to cover up for Amare.. stability at the Point with Felton and Douglas, a lighter workload for Fields with Chandler able to play the 2/3 and enough bodies rotating at the 3 with Williams and Walker backing up Gallo, not to mention 2 big bodies to rebound for Amare in Turiaf and Mosgov..

Once Baron comes back, we get another Center to back up Chandler.. Fields, Douglas, Walker, Bibby all coming off the Bench.. This Knick roster is going to sh*t all over last years team..

A Bulls fan with jokes? Since Jordan retired ya n*ggas suck a.ss and still do thats why ya won 60 games and Lebron and co. Ran through ya like Superhead at a murder Inc video shoot..
You've never seen your team win a championship in your life. So really now there's nothing you can say to insult a Bulls fan..
 6 years ago '10        #52
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 13323 13323
as a sixers fan wanna know where we fu*ked up? drafting mo speights instead of roy hibbert. as was mentioned above an amare trade sounds like the chris webber remix if we had of just taken hibbert we'd be super straight. (we passed on javale mcgee too but i'd rather have hibbert)
 6 years ago '04        #53
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
could use this for a 3 team trade with the magic.

i would throw in chandler and such, but cant move them around yet...

Last edited by Jolt21; 01-29-2012 at 02:40 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #54
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Jrue, Iggy, and a first for Amare and Douglas
If we could get Jrue

They would have to keep Iggy and give us Thad instead
 6 years ago '11        #55
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Iggy, Lou Will, toss in Hawes & a 1st round pick and we good to go
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Jrue, Iggy, and a first for Amare and Douglas
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
If we could somehow get Jrue instead of Lou...
This just really shows you, how dumb Knick fans are, and how stupid New York fans are.

n*ggas are completely delusional, unrealistic, and live in some fu*kin fantasy sports world that doesn't come close to reality.

That's why they thought the Chandler acquisition was going to do something big for them.

6 years ago '11        #56
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
If we could get Jrue

They would have to keep Iggy and give us Thad instead
youre a fu*kin idiot too.

New York fans
 6 years ago '10        #57
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21129 21129
 PTC said:
This just really shows you, how dumb Knick fans are, and how stupid New York fans are.

n*ggas are completely delusional, unrealistic, and live in some fu*kin fantasy sports world that doesn't come close to reality.

That's why they thought the Chandler acquisition was going to do something big for them.

1st off this is a forum. This is where people discuss trade ideas & possibilities. None of those posts you quoted (especially mine) are delusional or stupid. It's literally hilarious how many times you called NY fans stupid yet your mind is completely wrapped around New York & it's fans.

Let me ask you what trade would have done if we had a chance to move Amare in Philly? Since the only way you can converse with people on here is insulting them & throwing your weight around like you're bigger than thou, I'm not expecting anything intelligent or logical from you.
 6 years ago '07        #58
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 PTC said:
youre a fu*kin idiot too.

New York fans
wouldn't it open up more pt for Ev to run the pg and Vuvcic at sf...they do have a log jam at certain positions...do you even watch basketball?? why the fu*k am I talking to you??

Edit: I notice that your dumbass just talks out your a.ss and don't even provide anything intelligent to the convo....what's ya purpose on here? Like the article stated the THE SIXERS inquired translation THE SIXERS are interested in Stat...are we not within our right to request players back or we gotta just take wtf they offer us?? PTC is c*cksucka

Last edited by KnicksLost; 01-29-2012 at 03:13 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #59
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

1st off this is a forum. This is where people discuss trade ideas & possibilities. None of those posts you quoted (especially mine) are delusional or stupid. It's literally hilarious how many times you called NY fans stupid yet your mind is completely wrapped around New York & it's fans.

Let me ask you what trade would have done if we had a chance to move Amare in Philly? Since the only way you can converse with people on here is insulting them & throwing your weight around like you're bigger than thou, I'm not expecting anything intelligent or logical from you.
Those ideas and possibilities aren't even close to realistic. NY fans are fu*kin stupid, this is a FACT.

No my mind isn't wrapped around it, it's HILARIOUS to me... It's like laughing at the stupid kid in the class room but he think he smart.

What trade would have to be done? I'm not a GM man, but I can you tell this much, no team is going to trade you 2 starters, a 1st, and a player that would be starting on many other teams for a player approaching the downside of his career and that wouldn't replace any of the players they're trading for him... and a player with a toxic contract like Amare's.

Amare isn't even VALUE at this point with his fu*ked up contract, you'd almost have to be taking a loss in talent to trade him.
 6 years ago '10        #60
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21129 21129
 KnicksLost said:
wouldn't it open up more pt for Ev to run the pg and Vuvcic at sf...they do have a log jam at certain positions...do you even watch basketball?? why the fu*k am I talking to you??
He just hates all fans of NY teams, that's all it is. You can tell by his threads regarding us that he has a real disturbing hate for New York.

BastardChild said:
i want dwight howard.. we need a point guard to.. i dont know what the knicks are thinking.. we get a solid point guard and we are good to go..and we need a new coach that is big on DEFENSE.. we will score no matter what.. we need to play D.. and Dantoni is soft as fu*k..

I would love to get Dwight & I think we have a small chance but a lot of things need to fall in place. Amare is gonna need to play better so his trade value goes up, Dwight can't be traded to the Lakers or the Nets (But Brook Lopez is still out so.....), we HAVE to get him in regular season because if it's up to the off-season I don't know if we have a shot..

It's a lot of things that need to happen But I still think we should just trade Amar'e to a team that has nice complimentary role players.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
157 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now