Sixers inquire about Amare

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,618 | Props total: 5472 5472
when the Sixers stomp out Orlando on Monday night, he'll wanna come here

We should be 1st on his list
 6 years ago '10        #22
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21121 21121
 Poohdini said:
lol @ knicks fans wantin to get rid of amare...guess yall forgot how good he played before melo came to town

yall should be wantin melo gone
blah, blah, blah shaaadddddup.
 01-29-2012, 11:43 AM         #23
Bautmoney! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poohdini said:
lol @ knicks fans wantin to get rid of amare...guess yall forgot how good he played before melo came to town

yall should be wantin melo gone
Stfu tard Amare been playing the same with Melo and before Melo, the Knicks had more offensive weapons to cover up for Amare.. stability at the Point with Felton and Douglas, a lighter workload for Fields with Chandler able to play the 2/3 and enough bodies rotating at the 3 with Williams and Walker backing up Gallo, not to mention 2 big bodies to rebound for Amare in Turiaf and Mosgov..

Once Baron comes back, we get another Center to back up Chandler.. Fields, Douglas, Walker, Bibby all coming off the Bench.. This Knick roster is going to sh*t all over last years team..

A Bulls fan with jokes? Since Jordan retired ya n*ggas suck a.ss and still do thats why ya won 60 games and Lebron and co. Ran through ya like Superhead at a murder Inc video shoot..
 6 years ago '09        #24
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 217 217
 Pos said:
when the Sixers stomp out Orlando on Monday night, he'll wanna come here

We should be 1st on his list
We should b..how the fu*k do the nets make the list n we don't?
 6 years ago '05        #25
philly5 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 1 1
I would take amare.. but i don't wanna give anyone up tho. Think our team would take a major step back, we take pride in our defense... Unlike Amare
 6 years ago '06        #26
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
 kp059 said:
What we got goin on now is beating the sh*t out of weak teams and struggling with teams over .500..a first rd exit ain't a goal. We need fans in the seats and adding a big wit star power that can score does that. I'd rather have D12 but he don't wanna come here.There are 0 big men that can provide anything near what Stat could bring here on the FA market this summer n we wont b in the lottery this year so we wont b getting a gem that way.Soo what do u suggest we do to build a winner here?
I feel you but Amare aint no big man. He does not rebound or play in the post. Plus the Sixers are close to getting rid of the bad contracts they have Amare's contract would set us back another 5 years. I would rather make a play for Kaman I know thats not the long term answer but neither is Amare.
 01-29-2012, 11:51 AM         #27
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"......the Sixers lack a go-to scoring and low-post presence"

Trade for Amare and you still will. Seems to me he's lost a step........he's almost strictly a jump shooter now.
 6 years ago '09        #28
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 bran said:
I feel you but Amare aint no big man. He does not rebound or play in the post. Plus the Sixers are close to getting rid of the bad contracts they have Amare's contract would set us back another 5 years. I would rather make a play for Kaman I know thats not the long term answer but neither is Amare.
Rebounding in the league isn't hard he averages 8 just being 6'11..getting rid of Brand's contract won't even matter if there ain't no bigs out there to spend the money on.
 6 years ago '06        #29
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
 kp059 said:
Rebounding in the league isn't hard he averages 8 just being 6'11..getting rid of Brand's contract won't even matter if there ain't no bigs out there to spend the money on.
I just feel like Amare would be Brand all over again and we would be paying for a shell of what the player used to be.
 6 years ago '07        #30
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 kp059 said:
What we got goin on now is beating the sh*t out of weak teams and struggling with teams over .500..a first rd exit ain't a goal. We need fans in the seats and adding a big wit star power that can score does that. I'd rather have D12 but he don't wanna come here.There are 0 big men that can provide anything near what Stat could bring here on the FA market this summer n we wont b in the lottery this year so we wont b getting a gem that way.Soo what do u suggest we do to build a winner here?
amare is falling off an has a horrible contract. u have enough depth that it wouldn't k!ll u since u wouldn't have to rely on him, but he won't make u any better and i'd hate to see ur team trade any key pieces other than brand lol.
 6 years ago '09        #31
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 bran said:
I just feel like Amare would be Brand all over again and we would be paying for a shell of what the player used to be.
yeaa i feel what u saying.. we r fun to watch as is and can compete with everybody, its just gonna be hard to get over the hump without a go to player and if we aint drafting in the lottery and can't get a big name to come here through FA i dunno how that can happen
 6 years ago '04        #32
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 5088 5088
We don't want him, I love the way our roster is as now.. Deep as fu*k: Players 1-9 is good to drop 20 on any given night. Getting Amare would mean we'd have to give up half our young roster for a 30 man.. No thanx
 6 years ago '07        #33
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Jrue Iggy Hawes for Amare Douglas Walker
 6 years ago '04        #34
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
 6 years ago '08        #35
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,286 | Props total: 13663 13663
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Sweet Lou, Iggy, & Melo woud be better than Melo & Amare
Iggy and melo play the same position but lou will coming off the bench
 6 years ago '11        #36
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Now that I think about it, I'd rather trade Melo for Iggy, Jrue, and a 1st.

Jrue, Fields, Iggy, Amare, Chandler > Jrue, Fields, Iggy, Melo, Chandler

Nothing against Melo, just don't think Melo and Iggy can play together.

This is all a pipe dream though, so fu*k it
 6 years ago '07        #37
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
yall can send the Sixers ownership your suggestions here

6 years ago '04        #38
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Jrue, Iggy, and a first for Amare and Douglas
+ Hawes and you have a deal.
 6 years ago '06        #39
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6753 6753
their starting 5 and draft picks sounds about rite
 6 years ago '07        #40
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
their starting 5 and draft picks sounds about rite

[video - click to view]

yall can keep Amerie
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy