Big K.R.I.T - 4 Eva N A Day (Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #361
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
 JetsFool said:
so how is it?, im downloadin right now excited as fu*k.
judging by the responses its fairly positive. some people think its too mellow though and don't have that many hard hitting tracks
 6 years ago '11        #362
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 ballergenetics said:
I agree. I think him having them bangers has drawn in a big crowd of fans that only like him for that. so anything that isn't country sh*t, my subs or just touched down etc.. they ain't gonna fu*k with it.
i don't mind the mellow look because I don't mind sipping some drank and just dazing off to music like this...but you need songs like that for a mixtape/album to be "complete". and Just Touched Down is a fu*king classic
 6 years ago '04        #363
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 THEINFAMOUS said:

Debatable.
nah that n*gga sh*ts on cole. and i kinda like cole. krit production hit you in the face more, though lyrically they are kinda similar in subject matter and stuff.
 6 years ago '11        #364
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 justinjones said:
that's because north carolina is a borderline state music wise. half of them be on some atlanta music then other half have 9th wonder type of style. most of the up and coming ones are the 9th wonder kind of music
yep...Bull City and Fayetteville think they New York, Charlotte is mini atlanta...the boro a lil' in the middle of both.
 6 years ago '09        #365
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
 ballergenetics said:
yeah I do get annoyed easily. I know not everybody in life likes the same sh*t I've already said that MYSELF in this thread. what kinda bothers me is how quick people seem to formulate these half a.ssed opinions. the internet is more at fault than the actual individual. some great music drops and people don't give themselves anytime to really enjoy it. they automatically take their first impression, compare it to their best work and keep it movin. this is not how we did things before we were posting on forums. I can a.ssure you that. is it wrong of me to be bothered by all of us getting an increasingly low attention span. listening to albums these days is like working on a fu*kin' a.ssembly line. on to the next, on to the next, on to the next.
you right tho
 6 years ago '11        #366
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
i think people gotta bump this in a whip too...he don't have any "anthem" tracks, but a few of these will bump harder and not come off as mellow with the subs jumping. i can hear it in a few tracks. like I think 1986 could be a dope summer banger even though it ain't a hyped up "my sub" ya feel?
 03-05-2012, 02:40 PM         #367
JetsFool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
yeah I do get annoyed easily. I know not everybody in life likes the same sh*t I've already said that MYSELF in this thread. what kinda bothers me is how quick people seem to formulate these half a.ssed opinions. the internet is more at fault than the actual individual. some great music drops and people don't give themselves anytime to really enjoy it. they automatically take their first impression, compare it to their best work and keep it movin. this is not how we did things before we were posting on forums. I can a.ssure you that. is it wrong of me to be bothered by all of us getting an increasingly low attention span. listening to albums these days is like working on a fu*kin' a.ssembly line. on to the next, on to the next, on to the next.
truest sh*t ever said on boxden :agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #368
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
its going to happen next week with wiz khalifa. "this ain't kush & oj,star power,flight school" when all them tapes sound different from each other
 6 years ago '09        #369
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367
 ballergenetics said:
I mean all his stuff has been released so close to together (Krit Wuz Here 2010, Return of 4eva 2011, and 4eva N a Day 2012) so i thought it was expected that they would be compared...people are too quick to say it isn't as good as such and such and move on rather than let the fresh release sink in a little...i am guilty of the opposite because sometimes i rate artist i like projects too high off a first listen then in retrospect rate it a tad lower doesn't happen alot but it happens every now and then.
 6 years ago '05        #370
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I'm loving this tape, I don't know where it stands compared to his other ones but, honestly, I couldn't decide between R4 and KWH either. Like, he just puts out great, quality releases every time so I find it impossible to say this one over that one. It's just whatever I feel like at the time, so I'm happy that this has a slightly different feel than the previous tapes do because it means I'll put this one when I'm feelin like this, or KWH or R4 when I feel like that.
 6 years ago '04        #371
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Got one full listen on the way to work and going to get some food on lunch... It's sounded solid, definitely some bangers on there.... Can't wait to get off and give it a second spin.
 6 years ago '09        #372
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
that's what I'm sayin'. I do the same sh*t when I like some sh*t offa my first couple spins as well. I get a little excited, then when the excitement dies down, I tend to give a more realistic review alot of times I'm right on my initial reaction though. krit's first 2 tapes have stayed in my rotation. can't see this tape being any different.
true i think rated Krit previous two tapes good (return of 4eva is a 4/5 or 4.5/5 depends on how i feel lol) and this one i am feelin more than his previous mixtape even tho i listened only 3 times but they were in a row so that's gotta be a good sign lol usually i move on after the second listen.
 6 years ago '04        #373
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
it doesnt even matter if the sh*t is "as good" as the others. i can see this dudes journey through each one of his tapes, so they all fit the puzzle that is his career and each has its own feel. so the mixtape/street album trilogy he has released is as good we have seen from one man. i know ima be listening to this sh*t for a while cause return of 4eva is still in heavy rotation and this sh*t fits right in.
 6 years ago '09        #374
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
you got the syndrome I was talking about lol. if some sh*t is nice, I gotta hear it more than twice
i meant i don't usually listen to the same thing more than two times in a row...i always go back and listen to stuff but since i listen to alot of different genres i don't listen to one project more than a few times in a row.
 6 years ago '04        #375
space
space
after listening to it a couple of more times its really good to me. its like an extension to r4

im impressed at the quality of it considering he spent 1/3 of time on it than the other two and this is after he got done with the album also.

he could of dropped all the tapes he had in stores and i would cop all of em
 6 years ago '05        #376
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25137 25137
...Giving It A Spin Now....I Like What I Hear.
 6 years ago '09        #377
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
I'm to listen to this mixtape, people need to stop worrying about what the other person thinks, listen for yourself Nahmean
 6 years ago '10        #378
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,520 | Props total: 2539 2539
About to Download ... mane I've been waiting for this sh*t ... Thank U K.r.i.t ... thats my fav. Artist
 6 years ago '04        #379
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3913 3913
ive spun this 3 times in a row at work... all i can say is DOPE. never even skip a track man. i really like this tape..

6 years ago '07        #380
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5486 5486
Wake Up :cool-smiley-009:

I like this sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago