Big K.R.I.T - 4 Eva N A Day (Discussion Thread)

most viewed right now
 79
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #281
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
I aint even trippin off the hate right now

Krit bangs fuk what n*ggas talknbout today

2nd trip through coming up
 6 years ago '04        #282
pudd 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$896 | Props total: 9 9
Thank you K.R.I.T
 6 years ago '11        #283
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
If somebody don't like something they a hater and bitter



You n*ggas really think everybody should like the same thing y'all the type of people that would call somebody a hater because they don't eat McDonalds
 6 years ago '11        #284
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 xisthatruth said:
feel the same way...felt the same after hearing kwh and r4

without question gonna buy live from the underground when it drops
without a doubt and a hesitation!! im copping 2 copies! i always do. hope everybody follows thru like they do his mixtapes.
download done adding to my zune with the rest of the collection kwh,curb your enthusiasm krit edition,rof4,now this. oh yeah.

that yesterday track got me reminscing yo love that sh*t!


Last edited by 5 Sigma; 03-05-2012 at 12:21 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #285
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
me and my old school outro had me freakin the fu*k out
 6 years ago '08        #286
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
avatar space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
1986
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #287
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
I didn't say if I liked the album or not and I'm a hater already
 03-05-2012, 12:19 PM         #288
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
ya, cause you cant tell if something is dope or not after 1 full spin
I thought it came out at 12ct and people had 12 min to judge the album
 6 years ago '04        #289
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 Kingpin 313 said:
If somebody don't like something they a hater and bitter



You n*ggas really think everybody should like the same thing y'all the type of people that would call somebody a hater because they don't eat McDonalds
i never seen you like anything either so you just come off as a hater towards everything
 6 years ago '11        #290
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9458 9458
 Kingpin 313 said:
If somebody don't like something they a hater and bitter



You n*ggas really think everybody should like the same thing y'all the type of people that would call somebody a hater because they don't eat McDonalds
nope, not true, but people like you yep hater. All you do is hate in 99% of your posts the other 1% is you just posting a smiley.

You the kid that blames all their shortcomings on everyone else, the kid that sat alone in the library in high school glaring at people for talking while you playing chess with yourself and sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #291
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9458 9458
we went in on kingpin I feel bad.




 6 years ago '09        #292
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,211 | Props total: 19310 19310
where the link?
 6 years ago '04        #293
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 Yelsgnik said:
I thought it came out at 12ct and people had 12 min to judge the album
it came out at 12est. it also had an early link that came out like 10 minutes before. and its a 50 minute tape so if you caught the early link you could almost hear this tape twice by now
 6 years ago '06        #294
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,568 | Props total: 4477 4477
After a full spin and a half.

Coming from a huge KRIT fan This is not on the same level as R4 and KWH at all, Imma give it a solid 4 but some songs jus didn't grab my attention like that and are just way too mellow. The album really starts with 4eva Theme Song and stays solid throughout. There's a few momements like Theme Song,Old School,Red Eye,Package Store,Temptation and Insomnia but nothing on the level of the best songs on his last two tapes. I can tell he didn't take as much time with this and he just wanted to put out a mixtape to build buzz for the album, but if this is just a cutting room floor project that he just threw out there then his album will be a classic.

4/5, dope as hell but he set the bar too high with his first two.
 6 years ago '11        #295
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 whothebestmc said:
nope, not true, but people like you yep hater. All you do is hate in 99% of your posts the other 1% is you just posting a smiley.

You the kid that blames all their shortcomings on everyone else, the kid that sat alone in the library in high school glaring at people for talking while you playing chess with yourself and sh*t.
 berzerkerguts said:
naw you just on some everybody else likes it so I gotta say something negative sh*t.
 ballergenetics said:
nah bruh...
this is just your cop out. personally I don't care if someone don't like what I like. you're an idiot to expect everybody to like some sh*t. we're speaking on the individual here & his tendencies. you my friend are a hater. you complain all the fu*kin' time....deal with it.

I never seen y'all not like anything besides maybe young money so its OK to like everything?



Like I said before if I'm a hater then y'all d!ckriders it goes both ways
 6 years ago '11        #296
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,556 | Props total: 9458 9458
 Kingpin 313 said:
I never seen y'all not like anything besides maybe young money so its OK to like everything?



Like I said before if I'm a hater then y'all d!ckriders it goes both ways
there is a difference between not liking something and just hating on it, for example any chance you get you throw dirt on people like lupe, common, jay z etc. Instead of making pretty much all of your posts about how you hate something with a smiley, why don't you give a well thought out reason as to why you don't like whatever it is being discussed. It seems like every time you post you post with the intent to say something negative. The majority of the rappers I don't like I don't really post in threads about them.
 6 years ago '09        #297
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,211 | Props total: 19310 19310
sh*t taking years to download....
 6 years ago '04        #298
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
if this is what he can do in 3-4 months imagine what the album is going to be like
 6 years ago '10        #299
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
time to hit OG Ron C to get this sh*t slowed dine! This sh*t is so audiologically beautiful
I'm proud of this man and proud to be from the South. 4evanaday theme :ahh:
 6 years ago '07        #300
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5865 5865
This sh*t is straight southern..it makes me proud to be from the South. We been screamin forever and a day down here
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy