Rewind: Former (G UNIT} Artist SPIDER LOC DISSING G-UNIT?? Say's 50 Left HIm out to DRY

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-29-2012, 09:17 AM         #21
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Spider was around during a time where 50 probably couldve helped him get an album out.......but no. If I was Spider Id be pissed too, he was trying to further his career and 50 just used him for security purposes when he visited The West
So it's 50's fault he didn't succeed? Cats gotta stop blaming the next man for not doing what want to do or know they can. The reason we know who this clown is is because 50 introduced him to the world. That's enough to get it poppin. If he didn't, it was because he thought 50 was gonna treat him like his hoe for good and that's not even rational. So security should now be guaranteed contracts?
 6 years ago '04        #22
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
It seems like a pretty even trade to me

Spider held the unit down on the West Coast in exchange for all that money he made just rolling with them on tour and shyt, didn't he even land a T.V. appearance on some show?? On top of that he got the type of exposure most street cats would k!ll for, let's not act like anybody would know about him had 50 not picked him up. He had just as good an opportunity like any other artist out there to get his shyt off the ground but he never released anything dope worth hyping. He had the same platform that most major artists have because of the opportunities 50 gave him. Fif gave him money, fame, and opportunities, what else did he want ???
 6 years ago '05        #23
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7653 7653
that n*gga was trash anyways...
 6 years ago '04        #24
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,722 | Props total: 23237 23237
 Gravediggaz said:
fu*king spliff star raps better then this bum
spliff star raps better than 90% of these bums out now as well
 6 years ago '05        #25
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,185 | Props total: 11750 11750
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Spider doesnt make terrible music...............he's still a better rapper than his former boss

"You dumb son of a bi*ch"
 01-29-2012, 10:14 AM         #26
Tybigbigguy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
As Garbage a.ss as spiderjoke is, he better off without that son of a bi*ch/
Lmao tell em why your mad
 6 years ago '04        #27
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
I forgot all about this n*gga.. never liked or cared for his music anyway; his verse on 'I Don't Know' was fair, though, from the 'Get Rich Or Die Trying' Soundtrack.
 6 years ago '06        #28
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,608 | Props total: 8879 8879
n*gga left him self dry lmao

n*ggas really think being signed you gonna be getting 50cent pocket money?
 6 years ago '10        #29
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
People always complaining about someone turning their back
 6 years ago '10        #30
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
He was a hired goon, that they let in the studio sometimes. That is all. He never had a shot.
 6 years ago '10        #31
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,413 | Props total: 2358 2358
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
him and 40 glocc were basically 50's West Coast security...........for when he was beefing with game it seems like..........

Spider doesnt make terrible music...............he's still a better rapper than his former boss
 6 years ago '10        #32
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,413 | Props total: 2358 2358
 dlettern said:
So it's 50's fault he didn't succeed? Cats gotta stop blaming the next man for not doing what want to do or know they can. The reason we know who this clown is is because 50 introduced him to the world. That's enough to get it poppin. If he didn't, it was because he thought 50 was gonna treat him like his hoe for good and that's not even rational. So security should now be guaranteed contracts?
n*ggas need to help themselfs and stop relying on the next n*gga example 50 never relied on the next n*gga he did that sh*t himself same with jay and Em.
 01-29-2012, 12:15 PM         #33
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's the same pattern with everybody that signs to G-Unit which is why the label is dead.

50-Cent is toxic to peoples career, he has a nice run for a couple of years and then fell off.

Poor Lloyd Banks could have had a much more productive career if he would have been around positive people who actually care about the music.

Spider Loc can complain all he wants because 50-cent has been all over the Internet complaining about Jimmy Iovine leaving him for dead.
 6 years ago '10        #34
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
spider loc... " tony yayo i aint saying you dope n*gga .... ...... but you better then spider loc n*gga" - 240
 6 years ago '06        #35
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25661 25661
 KingP1n said:
50 and Game beefing.
Spider Loc was basically there to go at Game and keep Gunit buzzin on the West and make sure everything good...I hear Spider got a lot of respect on the West.
Maybe 50 did see talent in Spider, but I dont think that was his main goal for this.
Although 50 did sh*t for Spider a lot off n*ggas wouldn't do, took him around the World on Tour, Bought Him a Diamond Chain and watch etc.
This game and buck told spider this n*gga is just using you but he didn't listen

''turning spider loc against me cuz he scared to come get me, cuz know what's up blood still got love for come to the block i'll shake off the rug for him as for g-unit motherfu*kas it's a wrap mase made it out alive thank God for that''

''Brought this n*gga to fifty and he turned against me for the little bit of money'' Young Buck
 6 years ago '07        #36
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,368 | Props total: 21360 21360
2 the size of this n*ggas hoodie
 6 years ago '05        #37
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
1. this is old

2. spi is DOPE
 01-29-2012, 01:53 PM         #38
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear yo n*ggas is so dumb. growing up in the hood you supposed to know how to hustle and stretch a dollar. you supposed to take advantage of that 15 mins of fame. sh*t k!lls me, n*ggas get hot for a min then you see them a year or 2 later and they wearing dirty champion outfits. you gotta invest man, buy some real estate, invest in some gold/silver. stock anything. n*ggas k!ll me, always bitting the hand that feeds them, you shouldnt be mad at anybody but urself for not taking advantage of the opportunity n*ggas put you in !!
 01-29-2012, 01:54 PM         #39
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
2 the size of this n*ggas hoodie
thats the first thing that caught my eye.
 01-29-2012, 02:02 PM         #40
RoB J34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spider Loc

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago