UFC on FOX 2: Evans vs Davis Live Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
68 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #441
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,921 | Props total: 25884 25884
 PotheadFocker said:
Thats GSP's actual mentality since the Serra f!ght you see how entertaining his f!ghts are
no no no no no just no gsp does not have that mentality that's od exaggerated lol
 6 years ago '10        #442
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 AnyGiven said:
what?
Pretty sure what he is saying is Rashad was in great position all throughout the f!ght, to do some HUGE damage and didn't. Give someone like Jones those same positions Rashad had in this f!ght, and this wouldn't have gone 5 rounds and it sure hell would have not been boring like this f!ght turned out.
 6 years ago '09        #443
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Gramz said:
The Spider and Jones easily look like the big favorites to keep their titles.
No doubt about that
 6 years ago '06        #444
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
at all the bandwagon n*ggas that love Bones..

Shard will put his sorry a.ss to sleep real quick.. Shard got this LHW title locked up.. finally he has his way to the title without a set back..

Lets get it!
 6 years ago '09        #445
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6251 6251
The myth about Silva comes to an end in the Summer he has been in the weakest division and when he stepped up in weight class he fought bums and people crowned him for it. Chael is nothing special but he will beat him, he will shoot and score takedowns at will and unlike Bisping Silva wont get back up


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-28-2012 at 09:36 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #446
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 iCON-8 said:
at all the bandwagon n*ggas that love Bones..

Shard will put his sorry a.ss to sleep real quick.. Shard got this LHW title locked up.. finally he has his way to the title without a set back..

Lets get it!
What part of that bullsh*t performance are you getting that from?

You slurping all that Suga up
 01-28-2012, 09:35 PM         #447
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
phil davis dropped the ball big time.
 6 years ago '10        #448
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #449
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
no hot topic ?
 6 years ago '04        #450
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 jmheight1 said:
Pretty sure what he is saying is Rashad was in great position all throughout the f!ght, to do some HUGE damage and didn't. Give someone like Jones those same positions Rashad had in this f!ght, and this wouldn't have gone 5 rounds and it sure hell would have not been boring like this f!ght turned out.
exactly.
 6 years ago '09        #451
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6251 6251
 AnyGiven said:
no hot topic ?
This was a big MMA event not a closeup of Rihannas forehead so of course not
 6 years ago '10        #452
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 DelbertMengel said:



[pic - click to view]

Dana knows this sh*t was boring, he's skipping the post f!ght.
 6 years ago '05        #453
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
So is it fair to say that both UFC's on Fox have been a total failure?

theres no way anderson loses his title to sonnen after what i witnessed tonight

the same goes for bones....rashad looked like the more skilled more experienced f!ghter (but that was already expected) but thats it...nothing impressing from him at all
 6 years ago '11        #454
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 pus*yFiend said:
So is it fair to say that both UFC's on Fox have been a total failure?

theres no way anderson loses his title to sonnen after what i witnessed tonight

the same goes for bones....rashad looked like the more skilled more experienced f!ghter (but that was already expected) but thats it...nothing impressing from him at all
Sometime the f!ghts play out in a less than entertaining manner, but they will get it right eventually. Its not like the UFC is going anywhere.
 6 years ago '11        #455
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,604 | Props total: 9496 9496
I forgot this sh*t was today were any of the f!ghts worth watching?
 6 years ago '10        #456
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 2121 2121
Maia -Weidman

BORINGGGG.....

Maia's jitz was nasty throughout the f!ght, thing is he only used it to get up. Wouldn't mind that except for the fact he was getting beat on his feet. Guy spams his cross hoping for the best. Doesn't even keep his head up when throwing it. Just hoping that it hits the guy while he looks at his feet. He needs to get in a gym with real strikers and get his sh*t together. Weidman's striking was better, but barely.

Sonnen - Bisping

Bisping did wonderful ,but it was a bad match-up for him. If it wasn't for the fact that the judges put way too much emphasis on takedowns it would have been his. He should work on his footwork ,however. As soon as he had his back to the cage Sonnen was either wading in or shooting takedowns. U'd think his trainer would have noticed.

Rashad - Davis
You could tell this f!ght was going 5 rounds after the first.

Rashad striking is pretty good , but like most MMA players he just pot shots. There aren't many combos thrown unless his opponent is too far to get hit . You can't finish a athletic freak like Davis with striking that simple.

When it came to the ground game I knew DAMN well it wouldn't be finished there. Davis was able to escape the mounted crucifix and still have enough gas to go 5 rounds. I'm not sure any1 has been put on one ,but you can compare it to trying to bench press a flailing human being with you arms elongated. Rashad played a smart game ,and made sure not to give the guy space on the ground. Without space there is absolutely no power in strikes. We already kno Rashad isn't even attempting a sub. The guy had his arm across Davis's throat and still didn't attempt the guillotine

Good f!ght either way.

Davis REALLY needs to work on his ground game off his back. He had the underhook multiple times in half guard and still wasn't able to sweep or stand. I felt like the guy was just hoping Rashad would crossface him and pass. He also seemed to think of going deep half guard a couple times and would get lost while in the middle of it. It's a damn shame too because during the Thiago Silva f!ght you could tell Rashad was confused by his half guard.
 6 years ago '08        #457
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
Maia -Weidman

BORINGGGG.....

Maia's jitz was nasty throughout the f!ght, thing is he only used it to get up. Wouldn't mind that except for the fact he was getting beat on his feet. Guy spams his cross hoping for the best. Doesn't even keep his head up when throwing it. Just hoping that it hits the guy while he looks at his feet. He needs to get in a gym with real strikers and get his sh*t together. Weidman's striking was better, but barely.

Sonnen - Bisping

Bisping did wonderful ,but it was a bad match-up for him. If it wasn't for the fact that the judges put way too much emphasis on takedowns it would have been his. He should work on his footwork ,however. As soon as he had his back to the cage Sonnen was either wading in or shooting takedowns. U'd think his trainer would have noticed.

Rashad - Davis
You could tell this f!ght was going 5 rounds after the first.

Rashad striking is pretty good , but like most MMA players he just pot shots. There aren't many combos thrown unless his opponent is too far to get hit . You can't finish a athletic freak like Davis with striking that simple.

When it came to the ground game I knew DAMN well it wouldn't be finished there. Davis was able to escape the mounted crucifix and still have enough gas to go 5 rounds. I'm not sure any1 has been put on one ,but you can compare it to trying to bench press a flailing human being with you arms elongated. Rashad played a smart game ,and made sure not to give the guy space on the ground. Without space there is absolutely no power in strikes. We already kno Rashad isn't even attempting a sub. The guy had his arm across Davis's throat and still didn't attempt the guillotine

Good f!ght either way.

Davis REALLY needs to work on his ground game off his back. He had the underhook multiple times in half guard and still wasn't able to sweep or stand. I felt like the guy was just hoping Rashad would crossface him and pass. He also seemed to think of going deep half guard a couple times and would get lost while in the middle of it. It's a damn shame too because during the Thiago Silva f!ght you could tell Rashad was confused by his half guard.
I'm thinking and I really can't remember anyone escaping a crucifix like Davis has done. That was pretty impressive
 6 years ago '04        #458
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,976 | Props total: 3473 3473
sh*t was a.ss

I thought bisping won tho
 6 years ago '05        #459
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1196 1196
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
Maia -Weidman

BORINGGGG.....

Maia's jitz was nasty throughout the f!ght, thing is he only used it to get up. Wouldn't mind that except for the fact he was getting beat on his feet. Guy spams his cross hoping for the best. Doesn't even keep his head up when throwing it. Just hoping that it hits the guy while he looks at his feet. He needs to get in a gym with real strikers and get his sh*t together. Weidman's striking was better, but barely.

Sonnen - Bisping

Bisping did wonderful ,but it was a bad match-up for him. If it wasn't for the fact that the judges put way too much emphasis on takedowns it would have been his. He should work on his footwork ,however. As soon as he had his back to the cage Sonnen was either wading in or shooting takedowns. U'd think his trainer would have noticed.

Rashad - Davis
You could tell this f!ght was going 5 rounds after the first.

Rashad striking is pretty good , but like most MMA players he just pot shots. There aren't many combos thrown unless his opponent is too far to get hit . You can't finish a athletic freak like Davis with striking that simple.

When it came to the ground game I knew DAMN well it wouldn't be finished there. Davis was able to escape the mounted crucifix and still have enough gas to go 5 rounds. I'm not sure any1 has been put on one ,but you can compare it to trying to bench press a flailing human being with you arms elongated. Rashad played a smart game ,and made sure not to give the guy space on the ground. Without space there is absolutely no power in strikes. We already kno Rashad isn't even attempting a sub. The guy had his arm across Davis's throat and still didn't attempt the guillotine

Good f!ght either way.

Davis REALLY needs to work on his ground game off his back. He had the underhook multiple times in half guard and still wasn't able to sweep or stand. I felt like the guy was just hoping Rashad would crossface him and pass. He also seemed to think of going deep half guard a couple times and would get lost while in the middle of it. It's a damn shame too because during the Thiago Silva f!ght you could tell Rashad was confused by his half guard.
you really think all this feedback is necessary it's not even accurate.
 6 years ago '06        #460
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
bones and silva gonna crush both of these bums... this card was pointless.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
vida guerra
83 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy