Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,566 | Props total: 18077 18077
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
There's clearly a difference between Kobe who is the face of that organization till he retires & Dwight who is also the face of that team but wants out now.
GTFOH man Kobe cried and demanded a trade from the Hornets and this n*gga was just crying a few years ago and wanted to be traded from a piece of sh*t Lakers team. There is no difference man stop it. If you dislike Dwight admit it, but Kobe was worse than Dwight and he was bi*ching a lot more than Dwight. Dwight went directly to Otis Smith and asked to be traded the media just dug and dug and made it public. Kobe even called out players directly like Andrew Bynum and wanted them traded.
 6 years ago '07        #62
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Monta Ellis is a big name player mang...Who can you guys trade for him?
beats me but otis has connections with golden state (used to work for them and is close with their gm). now that they're running a half court offense and focusing more on defense they can't run that small back court anymore. ellis gonna have to get traded eventually.

we just gotta try and r*pe gs like la r*ped memphis for gasol

probably won't happen though

but sh*t i'd take steve nash right about now.
 6 years ago '05        #63
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
This is that melo sh*t all over again...

What was the lockout for again?
 6 years ago '10        #64
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 Rique said:
GTFOH man Kobe cried and demanded a trade from the Hornets and this n*gga was just crying a few years ago and wanted to be traded from a piece of sh*t Lakers team. There is no difference man stop it. If you dislike Dwight admit it, but Kobe was worse than Dwight and he was bi*ching a lot more than Dwight. Dwight went directly to Otis Smith and asked to be traded the media just dug and dug and made it public. Kobe even called out players directly like Andrew Bynum and wanted them traded.
The Hornets trade okay I'll give that to you but it wasn't a demand. From what I remember hearing, he asked to go to the Lakers instead & the Hornets obliged

The Lakers trade most people knew he didn't want a trade. He was just frustrated with management & did it to spite a particular individual. Kobe is a Laker for life & that's just how it is. With Dwight you can tell that he'll dip ASAP and leave for a different team ala Chris Paul, Carmelo, Lebron.

If you can't see the difference between the two especially when it's a Carmelo situation where everybody & their mama knows he will be traded I dunno what to tell you.

JamcnPrettyboy said:
beats me but otis has connections with golden state (used to work for them and is close with their gm). now that they're running a half court offense and focusing more on defense they can't run that small back court anymore. ellis gonna have to get traded eventually.

we just gotta try and r*pe gs like la r*ped memphis for gasol

probably won't happen though

but sh*t i'd take steve nash right about now.
:hmm:

You gotta bank on a damn miracle for Monta to come homie And honestly a player like Jrue Holiday would be a big upgrade. Nash probably won't be traded because PHX is acting like d!cks right now

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 01-28-2012 at 04:03 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
The Hornets trade okay I'll give that to you but it wasn't a demand. From what I remember hearing, he asked to go to the Lakers instead & the Hornets obliged

The Lakers trade most people knew he didn't want a trade. He was just frustrated with management & did it to spite a particular individual. Kobe is a Laker for life & that's just how it is. With Dwight you can tell that he'll dip ASAP and leave for a different team ala Chris Paul, Carmelo, Lebron.

If you can't see the difference between the two especially when it's a Carmelo situation where everybody & their mama knows he will be traded I dunno what to tell.
Too much knowledge....

Idk if n*ggas can handle it. Kobe told the lakers 'make moves or trade me'...Lakers obliged...Dwight told Orlando 'make improvements or trade me'. Otis doesnt seem as inclined. Id be mad if my 2nd best player is having his breakout year(anderson) and my surrounding pieces consist of glen davis, chris duhon, jj redd!ck, and fu*king quentin richardson/jason richardson. Granted that aint as bad as kwame, luke, and smush parker...but damn. Why should dude waste his prime on a team thats not interested with surrounding him with talent?
 6 years ago '06        #66
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
I'm not even mad at Dwight

Dwight + Rubio + Love = Dynasty
 6 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
Too much knowledge....

Idk if n*ggas can handle it. Kobe told the lakers 'make moves or trade me'...Lakers obliged...Dwight told Orlando 'make improvements or trade me'. Otis doesnt seem as inclined. Id be mad if my 2nd best player is having his breakout year(anderson) and my surrounding pieces consist of glen davis, chris duhon, jj redd!ck, and fu*king quentin richardson/jason richardson. Granted that aint as bad as kwame, luke, and smush parker...but damn. Why should dude waste his prime on a team thats not interested with surrounding him with talent?
this is no different than the la/kobe situation. its no different than kobe on a bum squad and then by the deadline they pulled a miracle and got gasol. and like you said the magic have a better squad than kobe pre-gasol. not the best trade a.ssets but look more movable than what la had.

trade deadline ain't until march 15 so who knows what will happen. everyone was so sure kobe was gonna be on the bulls and there was no way mitch would get him help. everyone was saying the same sh*t. "who can la trade?" and then gasol happened. not sure why you say otis doesn't seem inclined because he hasn't pulled a trade yet. major moves don't happen until the deadline and otis's job is pretty much on the line now that we have a new president who's not giving him the freedom that he had before. he knows he has one last shot to get this right or he's out the door and will never get a gm job in this league again. theres a small chance something might be done. very small chance but i'll take it.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 01-28-2012 at 04:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #68
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
I hate n*ggas who don't call names when they calling out their teammates for a lack of effort. Point fingers damnit!!! Jordan did it....
 6 years ago '07        #69
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
he should be upset because n*ggas is playing like sh*t

then again he did throw his teammates under the bus by talking to the boston herald about how he would listen to boston and wants teammates that can win. that was a very fu*ked up thing to do considering his teammates are who carried him to most of the wins that magic have had this season. dwight is so immature and never takes the blame for when anything goes wrong. always pointing fingers.

also sucks rhyno is out for a few games.

this was just a bad week. they'll recover. we seriously gotta try to get a player like monta by the trade deadline. its our only hope.
best thing for him to do is shut up and play and only answer basketball related questions that have nothing to do with him leaving or his teammates
 6 years ago '07        #70
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
They don't wanna play hard with a so called "leader" that's about to abandon ship on them. They ain't gonna do sh*t till he's gone.
 6 years ago '04        #71
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
this is no different than the la/kobe situation. its no different than kobe on a bum squad and then by the deadline they pulled a miracle and got gasol. and like you said the magic have a better squad than kobe pre-gasol. not the best trade a.ssets but look more movable than what la had.

trade deadline ain't until march 15 so who knows what will happen. everyone was so sure kobe was gonna be on the bulls and there was no way mitch would get him help. everyone was saying the same sh*t. "who can la trade?" and then gasol happened. not sure why you say otis doesn't seem inclined because he hasn't pulled a trade yet. major moves don't happen until the deadline and otis's job is pretty much on the line now that we have a new president who's not giving him the freedom that he had before. he knows he has one last shot to get this right or he's out the door and will never get a gm job in this league again. theres a small chance something might be done. very small chance but i'll take it.
the lakers had one of the best records in the nba before the pau trade

otis fu*ked you guys he wasnt planning for the future it seems and now it may cost the magic

this is completely different from shaq because he left a win now time in orlando for LA

if he goes wherever he goes they will have a chance to win it all next season whether its the mavs nets or if hes traded to the lakers
 6 years ago '05        #72
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 907 907
Costin me fu*kin money, buncha scrubs
 01-28-2012, 08:31 PM         #73
TheOrganicCell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did any of you guys see the Boston and NOLA game? Against Boston dwight was out mostly the whole 1st half with fouls. Orlando was destroying them. Then 2nd half came, and the effort was gone. Orlando's game and penitration slowed drasticially. The NOLA game was also obvious that some magic players did not care to play. To some it up.... When Howard is out the game, Magic play better. When he is on the floor, The energy level just haults along with the penitration game. Now if anybody here who actually watch all the Magic games would realize this. I have been studying the games. Yes Dwight is a defensive force, but offensively, he is way overrated and slows down the team. To be blunt, its reminding me of Denver and Carmello wanting out. Denver is way better off without carmello, and I think the magic would be better off without Dwight. If the Magic org is smart, they will get rid of him before the deadline for something good. And yes trade talks do disrupt your teammates. Jameer already said to the Orlando sentinal he is very upset with dwight over his comments about him due to the fact that Dwight was like a brother to him since they both where drafted the same year. Also some other magic players talked, but i cant rememeber who.

Last edited by TheOrganicCell; 01-28-2012 at 08:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #74
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,740 | Props total: 6445 6445
 TheOrganicCell said:
and I think the magic would be better off without Dwight..
:rolllaugh :

You've got to be fu*king kidding me!!!!!!!
 01-28-2012, 08:45 PM         #75
TheOrganicCell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said:
:rolllaugh :

You've got to be fu*king kidding me!!!!!!!
I'm not. In a team stand point? Dam right the Magic are better off without him. I've been watching Magic games all yr and years prior. Trust me, Dwight is now the weakness. Now as to sell tickets and Magic promotion.... Then no lol
 6 years ago '07        #76
space
space

good sh*t from bruce bowen. only person on espn not slobbering all over dwights meat. called him out for being an immature brat and talking about the trade situation to the media. acts like he does nothing wrong and its all his teammates. just shut up and stop throwing your teammates under the bus and let your agent handle the trade stuff and do a better job motivating your teammates.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 01-28-2012 at 09:29 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 TheOrganicCell said:
Did any of you guys see the Boston and NOLA game? Against Boston dwight was out mostly the whole 1st half with fouls. Orlando was destroying them. Then 2nd half came, and the effort was gone. Orlando's game and penitration slowed drasticially. The NOLA game was also obvious that some magic players did not care to play. To some it up.... When Howard is out the game, Magic play better. When he is on the floor, The energy level just haults along with the penitration game. Now if anybody here who actually watch all the Magic games would realize this. I have been studying the games. Yes Dwight is a defensive force, but offensively, he is way overrated and slows down the team. To be blunt, its reminding me of Denver and Carmello wanting out. Denver is way better off without carmello, and I think the magic would be better off without Dwight. If the Magic org is smart, they will get rid of him before the deadline for something good. And yes trade talks do disrupt your teammates. Jameer already said to the Orlando sentinal he is very upset with dwight over his comments about him due to the fact that Dwight was like a brother to him since they both where drafted the same year. Also some other magic players talked, but i cant rememeber who.
good sh*t. but i wouldn't stay we're better off but we feed dwight way too much and try to run the offense through him. he should not be working the post that much because it slows the tempo of the offense. majority of his points should be coming from putbacks, dunks, pick-n-rolls and then feed him the ball like 8 times per game. he could consistently put up 20+ points then. thats how it was the year we went to the finals. after that we started feeding him the ball way too much which continuously slows our offense tempo and k!lls the players energy. if we had a point guard it would make a world of difference. . he's not hakeem olajuwon. this is something stan needs to realize and fix.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 01-28-2012 at 09:26 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #78
space
space
at this point it should be obvious yall should have just done the nets deal or traded him to golden state
 6 years ago '07        #79
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
at this point it should be obvious yall should have just done the nets deal or traded him to golden state
no not really. had 3 very bad losses and 1 good win in 1 week. its just 1 week. this is the first time such a mental collapse happened. still got a decent record.

grep pop once said that you have 4 games a season where everything goes completely wrong and 4 games every season where everything goes completely right.

i know everyone feels the sky is falling but i don't.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 01-28-2012 at 09:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
no not really. had 3 very bad losses and 1 good win in 1 week. i know everyone feels the sky is falling but i don't.
i look at it like this hes leaving and hes telling yall hes leaving

he may not come here but at the end of the day hes gone

take the rookie of the year marshon 5 first round picks and lopez (if hes healthy) give us dwight and hedo and call it a day
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy