Dwight Howard Furious About the Magic's Loss To Hornets, Let's Team Have It

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
7417 pageviews
94 comments

s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
Dwight Howard Furious About the Magic's Loss To Hornets, Let's Team Have It

imageimageimageimageimage more and more every day it sounds like Dwight wants out, or deron to Orlando

NEW ORLEANS (AP)—Dwight Howard sat calmly in his locker and spoke softly, but with cutting tone as he ripped into his team for what he saw as a lack of effort.

“I look at guys and they don’t look like they want to play,” Howard said following Orlando’s surprisingly lopsided 93-67 loss to a New Orleans Hornets team that came into Friday night’s meeting on a nine-game skid.

“I told them at halftime, `If you don’t want to play, just stay in the locker room, because it don’t make sense for a team who we should beat to just demolish us.”’

Howard had 28 points and 16 rebounds, but was the only player in double figures in any statistic for the Magic, who continued to slump after blowing a 27-point lead to Boston a night earlier. Starting with the third quarter against the Celtics, the Magic have now gone six straight quarters without scoring 20 points in any of them.

“It hurts to get out there and you play your hardest and you expect everybody to play the same way, and I’m not calling anybody out by no means because we all have to get better … but if you don’t want to be out there, don’t dress up,” Howard said. “If you don’t want to play, stay home. People work too hard. I want to win a championship. I work too hard every night for anybody to not want to go out there and play hard. …

“None of the—whatever, trade stuff—none of that stuff matters. Play basketball. That’s why we all get paid to do this, because we love the game and it’s basketball, so why not give it your all?”

Here's the rest of the article if you want to read it:
[pic - click to view]

Hornets end 9-game skid with 93-67 win over Magic - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

94 comments for "Dwight Howard Furious About the Magic's Loss To Hornets, Let's Team Have It"

6 years ago '06        #2
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
I don't blame his teammates for not playing hard. Dwight's demanded a trade and is basically saying his teammates suck
 6 years ago '04        #3
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 01-28-2012, 01:57 AM         #4
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
article has to be false.. Goofy n*gga prolly got some Cake from his locker and gave it to them
 6 years ago '07        #5
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
fu*k that pus*y a.ss n*gga...u gonna throw ya teammates under the bus when you basically said u aint wanna come back and half a.ssed it thru the early stages of the season...worst type of superstar that dish out criticism but never says its my fault I gotta be a better leader

I'd stay far from this pus*y if I were an NBA GM
 6 years ago '06        #6
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Nets trade coming soon.. Brook Lopez comes back, shows what he can do for a couple weeks and that should be all that is needed.. Hell we can package Marshon with Brook if we need to..
 6 years ago '07        #7
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 iCON-8 said:
Nets trade coming soon.. Brook Lopez comes back, shows what he can do for a couple weeks and that should be all that is needed.. Hell we can package Marshon with Brook if we need to..
n*gga shut da fu*k up...they aint want Brook with two good legs wtf makes u think they want him with one...Its going to be a Melo type deal...I wudnt make the deal because first and foremost hes a pus*y and you'd have to surround that core with DLeague players
 01-28-2012, 02:06 AM         #8
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
fu*k that pus*y a.ss n*gga...u gonna throw ya teammates under the bus when you basically said u aint wanna come back and half a.ssed it thru the early stages of the season...worst type of superstar that dish out criticism but never says its my fault I gotta be a better leader

I'd stay far from this pus*y if I were an NBA GM
Its still the early stages of the season.....And if you went 28 for 16 and lost by that many and you already wanna leave, you'd be even more pissed.

His stat lines are improving game by game and the n*ggas looking like a real center and his teams caving. All the sh*t his critics have been saying about him, hes proving them wrong....at a time when his team just seems to give up.

Orlandos sad as fu*k, in 3-4 years they went from real competitors to just trading away all the reasons they were competing to now just holding onto a star so they can sell tickets.
 6 years ago '05        #9
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 drumgangP said:
Its still the early stages of the season.....And if you went 28 for 16 and lost by that many and you already wanna leave, you'd be even more pissed.

His stat lines are improving game by game and the n*ggas looking like a real center and his teams caving. All the sh*t his critics have been saying about him, hes proving them wrong....at a time when his team just seems to give up.

Orlandos sad as fu*k, in 3-4 years they went from real competitors to just trading away all the reasons they were competing to now just holding onto a star so they can sell tickets.
i was just about to say. if you saying that dwight is half a.ssing it what the fu*k you call his teammates doing, he literally had half the points (almost) and half the rebounds for his whole team tonight, his half a.ss is carrying this team
 01-28-2012, 02:21 AM         #10
MikeyBoy1202 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*coughs* Head to Denver *coughs*
 6 years ago '06        #11
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8545 8545
Soon as they trade him the team will play better
 6 years ago '06        #12
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 iCON-8 said:
No fu*king way I trade Marshon Brooks. We have leverage here because Dwight can just sign albeit for less money but his girl wants a bigger city and the endorsements in NY will make up for it.
 01-28-2012, 04:22 AM         #13
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut yo bi*ch a.ss up and speed the trade up
 6 years ago '10        #14
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20686 20686
Only way Deron goes to Orlando is through the FA but I remember some people saying the Magic don't have enough money to sign both Dwight & Deron. So that leaves it to either Dwight going to the Nets via trade or the offseason, or he signs with the Lakers or one of those other teams ESPN is "reporting" he'll go to.

Gotta be tough playing on a team where your marquee player doesn't want to play there anymore & you're forced to wait it out & see the outcome of his decision.
 6 years ago '04        #15
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
this is not what leaders do... simple.
 6 years ago '09        #16
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
trying his best to not look like the bad guy on his way out clearly...
 01-28-2012, 07:27 AM         #17
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a pierce of sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #18
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 Gadd said:
I don't blame his teammates for not playing hard. Dwight's demanded a trade and is basically saying his teammates suck
Why should his teammates risk their future career earnings cause of what he said?
 01-28-2012, 08:00 AM         #19
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
howard for wade make it happen
 01-28-2012, 08:01 AM         #20
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just send dude to the Nets already... It's where he wants to be.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago