BMF'S Bleu Davinci says Young Jeezy is a homo and speaks on Big Meech

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 sleezy said:
I always wondered which member was dj folk, dude used to sneak diss Ross a lot on twitter but I see he don't anymore, wonder what's behind that?.... But damn that white chick was annoying and even bleu refused to diss Ross shout out to those Internet thugs who refused to like Ross music cuz they so real
 6 years ago '09        #82
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 6 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 sleezy said:
I always wondered which member was dj folk, dude used to sneak diss Ross a lot on twitter but I see he don't anymore, wonder what's behind that?.... But damn that white chick was annoying and even bleu refused to diss Ross shout out to those Internet thugs who refused to like Ross music cuz they so real

I been to jail before and seen co's pull some snake sh*t. And I hate fraud a.ss flexxers, rappers or whomever. I never been an internet thug tho, nor a studio kingpin.

If he tryna get on and workin with mmg, why would he fall for that? Use common sense breh.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 01-28-2012 at 08:45 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #84
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 Jacc Blacc said:
"this sh*t aint over......"

*pulls out money*

some people will never learn that the feds are watching....dudes cant help but be flashy

He said it came from the bank...d!ck
 6 years ago '09        #85
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Does anybody else find it ridiculous that this bi*ch has a job as a hip-hop radio on-air talent?

Aside from blowin every person that walks through that door I can't find any other reason she would have that job...
 6 years ago '05        #86
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
 MONSTALOCC said:

I been to jail before and seen co's pull some snake sh*t. And I hate fraud a.ss flexxers, rappers or whomever. I never been an internet thug tho, nor a studio kingpin.

If he tryna get on and workin with mmg, why would he fall for that? Use common sense breh.
I don't know what u said or anything b4, but just talkin bout people who makes direct quotes like "if u a real n*gga u won't listen to Ross" u ain't real if u need to be justified by the music or artist u listen too! I been in jail no prison sh*t but down here they got sum bi*ch a.ss c.o's that think they police for real and they got sum reg n*ggas just tryna make ends meet and ain't takin dat sh*t serious, Iono Ross like dat so I can't speak on him, but I don't need to justify myself by what music I listen too
 6 years ago '10        #87
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 sleezy said:
I don't know what u said or anything b4, but just talkin bout people who makes direct quotes like "if u a real n*gga u won't listen to Ross" u ain't real if u need to be justified by the music or artist u listen too! I been in jail no prison sh*t but down here they got sum bi*ch a.ss c.o's that think they police for real and they got sum reg n*ggas just tryna make ends meet and ain't takin dat sh*t serious, Iono Ross like dat so I can't speak on him, but I don't need to justify myself by what music I listen too
I guess I can respect that breh

[pic - click to view]

Props for not being a bi*ch about it too
 6 years ago '05        #88
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 backtrack said:
Bleu still seems jealous about Jeezy's success..I may be wrong but good interview overall minus the d!ckriding.

this
 6 years ago '05        #89
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25052 25052
The Childish Jealousy Shots Need To Stop. What's Been Said In The Thread Already Spoke For Me.
 6 years ago '05        #90
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
 MONSTALOCC said:
I guess I can respect that breh

[pic - click to view]

Props for not being a bi*ch about it too
Props too I seen u wasn't comin at me like sum Internet kid also
 01-28-2012, 10:41 AM         #91
cylla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MONSTALOCC, CrunchTime321, Bossalinie, Mattnutz114, jj_143, fabolous_iam, JaYelL, brooksmostly, JSMOKER, darealbigmeat, Jersey826, Trill n*gga, SugaHillRomello, Azntwins2, coolkidd15, edote, dcashalston, sagolous, thegodsin, thisisme, kaka321, DelbertMengel, whitesand, mike18theman, heveweight, mrmagnifacent42, Kaliz ChamP, Jaysin_305, GLOCKN SKIMASK, blue251, Bunz, tdnupe3, DecaturBoi, Jiggamyn*gga, TheRealOflame, IMChillin730, DreDay17, TrueRhymeSayer, Hampton, ralo, Goosie McNeen, immaculate14, Soprano567, Quan87, rockcityv2, Dmoney031, WP_TONY, Ridah, jthunder, Lamrock, The_skizal, 59fifty, chakazulu, Cassidy187, drosmoka, jay da 5-9, J.Slim
 6 years ago '04        #92
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,813 | Props total: 17200 17200
jeezy been a homo from day one
 6 years ago '06        #93
jvpimp 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
 Jacc Blacc said:
"this sh*t aint over......"

*pulls out money*

some people will never learn that the feds are watching....dudes cant help but be flashy
fu*k THE FEDS!!! Spending more money employing bi*ches trying to shut down sh*t and funding wars as we sink into a recession! fu*k THE FEDS!!!
 6 years ago '09        #94
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 17889 17889
 thetrapper said:
ok lets break sh*t down.....

bleu at his sentencing broke down crying on some nino brown sh*t

meech dont fu*k with cuz ....alot of the mob dont fu*k with bleu.....

his credibility is shot internally with the mob.....and when i say the mob..thats bmf

and my credibility is my uncle=mob

case closed
AGREE 100%.....!

When the heat came down this n*gga went way beyond bi*chin up on BMF...The funniest sh*t about his interview is that he's bragging on BMF street cred...but when he got caught up he cried a river that he didnt know anything bout Meech being "Meech" or BMF being "BMF" straight claimed all he knew was they was music producers and never knew them as "bosses"....

not saying he should confirm anything for FEDS but don't just bi*ch up...shut the fu*k up and let your lawyer get into it with the FEDs...

:agreement6:

Last edited by bigscore; 01-28-2012 at 11:12 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #95
pdemur 1 heat pts
space
space
$365 | Props total: 62 62
Blue Divinci is a H0MO why does he even have a post? who is he? NO ONE
 6 years ago '04        #96
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
So he hates young jeezy and thinks he's homos3xual but he enjoys his music ?
 6 years ago '04        #97
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6611 6611
One thing I will NEVER understand is how some many n*ggas who ain't in the streets always claim they know so much about n*ggas actually IN the streets...There's folks that's on here actually pluggin cats in but dudes still wanna quote bullsh*t sources and hearsay.....
 6 years ago '08        #98
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
LOL at n*ggas being mad at Jeezy for staying out of prison, then saying he disassociated himself from Meech and everybody yet he drops:

[video - click to view]

Which one is it Bleu?
 01-28-2012, 11:32 AM         #99
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can somebody explain the appeal of this ignorant sh*t to me?
 6 years ago '10        #100
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 freakbucket said:
my people said the same thing about TI. Some other rapper said it to, I think Joe Budden, "if you say a n*gga snitchin' show me the paperwork"

I don't know if people realize that snitchin' is public info in the court system. But is it always public? Is there no such thing as a sealed statement from an informant? There has to be....I think.

Jeezy makes great music to me. I don't know if he ran in the mall, but i cant call his credibility sh*t when I've personally heard Big Meech validate him.
Yea, if you are a confidential informant, and the person you accuse, pleads out and waives his constitutional right to confort his accuser 14th admendment(The confidential informer is given a number in the discovery paperwork, and you can only find the name out if you go to trial.) Or if the information from the confedential informant didn't directly lead to the arrest only use to substantiate probable cause, for instance if a person says hey there is dope in such such house, the police raid and find dope than the dope than the confidential informant name will be sealed and can't be acccessed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago