most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,214 | Props total: 5025 5025
first Gucci then Ross then Alley Boy now Bleu again

next Yung LA gonna diss Jeezy

wheres the respect?
 6 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13656 13656
 peeyump said:
as dirty as Bleu was he still free....he did a lil time but that n*gga was dirty.......n*gga was free just like O Dogg was free......im just saying.......

Meechie will never admit a snitch was among them, no snitching was a high law in BMF.
 01-28-2012, 02:56 AM         #63
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thetrapper said:
n*gga if u dont know who i am by now ill let one of these other n*ggas tell u who .....

alot of the bmf sh*t on dvds i was there

meech bday party with the exotic animals and the trash cans full of PJ and cris

the visions days the old buckhead club district sh*t

so i leave the rest to your a.ssumptions
I fu*ked my first stripper after meeting her in Visions. Was just starting my degree program at art institute and told that bi*ch I had a "loft"...She didnt know Metropointe Lofts off Marietta was some school sh*t

I miss that spot my n*gga, TO Many hoes used to be in that bi*ch
 01-28-2012, 03:00 AM         #64
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisme said:
So basically, u r the popular message postman.
No n*gga hes DJ Folk. n*gga discovered Big Krit and is Jeezys A&R...Hes a regular member here at BX and actually contributes, instead of the bullsh*t you post on the regular. Anyone whose been here and has paid attention knows dude and what he brings to boxden.
 01-28-2012, 03:10 AM         #65
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
This man right here knows better as well

He an Folk

btw dope tape, still got them beats on repeat
lol u got an exclusive with that and thanks for listening G. I still aint put it out..people keep hitting the twitter and emailing me about it, I just keep changing sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #66
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 drumgangP said:
I fu*ked my first stripper after meeting her in Visions. Was just starting my degree program at art institute and told that bi*ch I had a "loft"...She didnt know Metropointe Lofts off Marietta was some school sh*t

I miss that spot my n*gga, TO Many hoes used to be in that bi*ch

I remember the line at Visions was so ridiculous one night I just said "fu*k it!" it was enough bad bi*ches to talk to outside though
 6 years ago '04        #67
STHRNcomfort 
space
space
$431 | Props total: 14 14
r.i.p. wolf and baby bleu.
 6 years ago '09        #68
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
well this comes as no news...Gay Jenkins BEEN exposed

it bothers me when da gawdz gets to actin like da broadz

[pic - click to view]

01-28-2012, 03:50 AM         #69
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
I remember the line at Visions was so ridiculous one night I just said "fu*k it!" it was enough bad bi*ches to talk to outside though
My n*gga me and my roommates used to put on our flyest sh*t, get in the whip, and go out that bi*ch and just stand by the line tryna pull hoes...Like I said I fu*ked my first stripper cause she thought a n*gga was balling(Art institute put us up in lofts...Like 4 bedroom huge a.ss lofts, n*gga we were on like the 5th or 6th floor looking over the city ).

Also had my first "Club f!ght" there too cause my drunk a.ss tried to get at this n*ggas bi*ch while he was sitting there with his arm around her. I 2 pieced the sh*t outta son and the security choke slammed my a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #70
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Coke Wave said:

it bothers me when da gawdz gets to actin like da broadz

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #71
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 drumgangP said:
My n*gga me and my roommates used to put on our flyest sh*t, get in the whip, and go out that bi*ch and just stand by the line tryna pull hoes...Like I said I fu*ked my first stripper cause she thought a n*gga was balling(Art institute put us up in lofts...Like 4 bedroom huge a.ss lofts, n*gga we were on like the 5th or 6th floor looking over the city ).

Also had my first "Club f!ght" there too cause my drunk a.ss tried to get at this n*ggas bi*ch while he was sitting there with his arm around her. I 2 pieced the sh*t outta son and the security choke slammed my a.ss

you lucky it wasnt one of them bmf n*ggaz......few n*ggaz made them type mistakes back in them days.......
 6 years ago '04        #72
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
Who runs toward jail time? I always thought when the feds come get low and stay low. Jeezy would've been a di#khead for not doing what he did. Bleu would have done the same thing if he had a chance to.
 6 years ago '04        #73
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 thisisme said:
So basically, u r the popular message postman.
DJ Folk
 6 years ago '11        #74
Rotza 
space
space
$937 | Props total: 277 277
 thetrapper said:
n*gga if u dont know who i am by now ill let one of these other n*ggas tell u who .....

alot of the bmf sh*t on dvds i was there

meech bday party with the exotic animals and the trash cans full of PJ and cris

the visions days the old buckhead club district sh*t

so i leave the rest to your a.ssumptions
I'm not on this site all like that to be honest, but definitely sounds like you are official Folk. And if you helped discover Krit and Jeezy (both 2 of my favorite artists) then you got my respect. TM101 and Krit Wuz Here are top 10 status in my personal catalog.
 6 years ago '04        #75
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k Bleu Davinci Jeezy did the right thing He would have got locked up for 10 years if he kept fu*king with them Bleu sounds retarded
 6 years ago '11        #76
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 drumgangP said:

6 years ago '07        #77
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
 drumgangP said:

pharr road......used to be liquids, then visionz, then club NYC....down from the bell bottoms......that the spot yall talking bout...if it is...the security was probably my folk.....real talk...all the n*ggas that worked them buck head clubs was on my high school football team...
 01-28-2012, 08:29 AM         #78
JoeyPrince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow everybody's on his nuts just because he sold dope.
 6 years ago '05        #79
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
I always wondered which member was dj folk, dude used to sneak diss Ross a lot on twitter but I see he don't anymore, wonder what's behind that?.... But damn that white chick was annoying and even bleu refused to diss Ross shout out to those Internet thugs who refused to like Ross music cuz they so real
 6 years ago '04        #80
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
When he could've blew he went to the pen , he still shining tho it look like ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy