Super Trojan on Android Market: MILLIONS INFECTED

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-29-2012, 04:28 PM         #61
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '04        #62
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 PTC said:
Who said that? who made it "seem" like that? There you go again lying and making sh*t up in your own world.
 Jim Gunther said:

I love my iPhone...
 Royce207 said:
i love my iphone .. after two sh*t experience with samsung smart phones, fucck em they ruined my opinion on them

although samsung tvs >>>>>

Maroon_Tiger said:
#iphone>_

.aviator.man. said:
not worried over here...cuz i got goatphone aka iPhone

what article did you post that said Apple officially had malware in the appstore? Lying and making sh*t up again
allow me to quote myself from post 37 of this thread

fat_boyy21 said:
nasty iOS 5 vulnerability shows your embarrassing pictures to all

[pic - click to view]

Threat Update: Malicious QR Codes Pose Risk to iPhone, Android Devices

Apple App Store: Not So Safe?

you need to learn to read
 6 years ago '11        #63
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 fat_boyy21 said:

allow me to quote myself from post 37 of this thread

you need to learn to read[/QUOTE]

I need to learn to read?

Again, show me the ARTICLE that specifically says there was malware in the app-store...

You're just in a delusional world, no one made it seem like "Apple was not suspect to malware"

All people are saying is, Apple is more reliable... and this type of sh*t generally doesn't happen on Apple devices.

No one said, IT CAN'T HAPPEN TO ME!1!!!11!!

You just have a fu*ked up perception of everything
 6 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 PTC said:
you need to learn to read
I need to learn to read?

Again, show me the ARTICLE that specifically says there was malware in the app-store...

You're just in a delusional world, no one made it seem like "Apple was not suspect to malware"

All people are saying is, Apple is more reliable... and this type of sh*t generally doesn't happen on Apple devices.

No one said, IT CAN'T HAPPEN TO ME!1!!!11!!

You just have a fu*ked up perception of everything [/QUOTE]

go back and read the post this time... just more slowly
 6 years ago '11        #65
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
I

go back and read the post this time... just more slowly
You must be an idiot if you didn't think I read those links... you obviously didn't.

You did not post 1 link that said there was malware in the app store.

if you did, quote it from the article

Last edited by PTC; 01-29-2012 at 05:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #66
space
space
 PTC said:
You must be an idiot if you didn't think I read those links... you obviously didn't.

You did not post 1 link that said there was malware in the app store.

if you did, quote it from the article

this is exactly why you should've kept your mouth shut. in the app store camera+ is the 8th most popular paid for app... and a fake camera+ app found it's way through apple's approval process. if you dont think paying for a fake app isnt malware then i dont know what to tell you.

and let's not forget this one

Security expert sneaks malware into iPhone App Store

6 years ago '11        #67
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
this is exactly why you should've kept your mouth shut. in the app store camera+ is the 8th most popular paid for app... and a fake camera+ app found it's way through apple's approval process. if you dont think paying for a fake app isnt malware then i dont know what to tell you.

Like I said quote something in the article that says there was malware... here is something right from that article you little bi*ch:

As Sophos' Graham Cluley notes, it's not clear whether or not there was actually any malware in the App.
Lyin a.ss d!ckhead, you know damn well you're stupid as fu*k

I was waiting for your stupid fu*k boy a.ss to try and quote that article... but you couldn't because you saw that exact quote I just pasted above and tried to run around that sh*t with your own made up explanation of malware...

LMFAO you're a fu*kin grown man with a childs brain .. you too easy to fu*k with.

Chalk up another L there.

Last edited by PTC; 01-29-2012 at 05:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 PTC said:
Like I said quote something in the article that says there was malware... here is something right from that article you little bi*ch:

Lyin a.ss d!ckhead, you know damn well you're stupid as fu*k

I was waiting for your stupid fu*k boy a.ss to try and quote that article... but you couldn't because you saw that exact quote I just pasted above and tried to run around that sh*t with your own made up explanation of malware...

LMFAO you're a fu*kin grown man with a childs brain .. you too easy to fu*k with.

Chalk up another L there.
oh right because a fake app that has to be paid for, with the same name as a well known app that isn't malware

you need to stop trolling

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 01-29-2012 at 05:59 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #69
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
oh right because a fake app that has to be paid for, with the same name as a well known app that isn't malware

you need to stop trolling
 PTC said:

Malware, short for malicious software, is software (or script or code) designed to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain unauthorized access to computer systems.

From the article:

As Sophos' Graham Cluley notes, it's not clear whether or not there was actually any malware in the App.
 yourdumbass said:
if you dont think paying for a fake app isnt malware then i dont know what to tell you.
me again:

PTC said:

You are notorious for lying and making sh*t up... and you continue to do it, yet I'm a troll?

6 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 PTC said:

Malware, short for malicious software, is software (or script or code) designed to disrupt computer operation, gather sensitive information, or gain unauthorized access to computer systems.

From the article:

me again:

You are notorious for lying and making sh*t up... and you continue to do it, yet I'm a troll?

it's a fake app that had to be paid for, and it was named after the 8th most popular paid app. just because it wasnt clear if there was malware doesnt mean it didnt contain any, and do you think apple is gonna release info saying that there was malware. why create a fake app and name it after a well known app unless there is malcontent involved? and I dont care for a technical name about what to call it. you can get caught up in a name for the type of app it is all you want.. like with the apps in the thread topic, they aren't technically malware. they're spam apps and they're unwanted apps.

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 01-29-2012 at 08:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #71
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
PTC can say "well I never bring iOS up in these threads" all he wants but the truth is we all know your AGENDA. You post anti-Android threads and are a known troll and iOS fanboy. That's an obvious troll move and your response to people bringing up iOS is the most obvious of all. Man just face it, your life sucks and you need a piece of technology that you have no stake in ton help keep you from k!lling yourself.
 6 years ago '11        #72
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
PTC can say "well I never bring iOS up in these threads" all he wants but the truth is we all know your AGENDA. You post anti-Android threads and are a known troll and iOS fanboy.
I didn't start this thread

try again, you sound bitter from the most embarrassing season from a football team outside of the Lions going winless.
 6 years ago '04        #73
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 PTC said:
I didn't start this thread

try again, you sound bitter from the most embarrassing season from a football team outside of the Lions going winless.
I never said you made this thread, fool. Try again.
 6 years ago '04        #74
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
trusty Blackberry! haha I was JUST gonna root my Playbook and put android market on it...guesssss not...its almost February anyway...getting that 2.0

iphone lost...
 6 years ago '11        #75
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
exactly..i like being different..

when you can control your xbox with an android ..holla at me

xbox companion>>>>> any app on android
 fat_boyy21 said:
it's definitely a useful app and it's exclusive to windows phone, but i dont have kids or roommates to worry about right now so it's not that big of deal to me whenever i use my xbox im only playing mw3... i never go into any of the other menus on the dashboard

the google apps are the best one's ive ever used, and I mainly play emulators of all the systems. there is a ms office alternative called 'documents to go' where you can view and edit word, excel, ppt, and even pdf files.

Ya'll wanna correct your post real quick or should i just ether you right now?
 6 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Ya'll wanna correct your post real quick or should i just ether you right now?
the only you can correct me is if xbox companion is available for android now or if there's another way to control the xbox in the same way
 6 years ago '11        #77
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 fat_boyy21 said:
the only you can correct me is if xbox companion is available for android now
no, but it's coming to android and ios.

6 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 Jesszman said:
no, but it's coming to android and ios.

microsoft aint stupid they know that's how they'll make the most money... i was just pointing out how it is currently in that it's exclusive... they have other apps that are the same way
 6 years ago '04        #79
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
I have the AVG App on my phone...its the paid version, scans all apps after they are installed....I'm good!
 6 years ago '06        #80
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
got avast running on my android just incase

its free and it has all the coverage you need including anti theft.

Last edited by Manny05; 02-01-2012 at 03:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy