Super Trojan on Android Market: MILLIONS INFECTED

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3199 3199
 fat_boyy21 said:


that's cuz there's only 10 of yall with that kind of phone
exactly..i like being different..

when you can control your xbox with an android ..holla at me

xbox companion>>>>> any app on android
 6 years ago '04        #42
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
exactly..i like being different..

when you can control your xbox with an android ..holla at me

xbox companion>>>>> any app on android
eventually it'll come to android and ios

but it's pretty pathetic that you think it's better than any app on android
 6 years ago '11        #43
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3199 3199
 fat_boyy21 said:
eventually it'll come to android and ios

but it's pretty pathetic that you think it's better than any app on android
with they way these little fu*kers in here loose my controllers and k!ll my batteries..best app ive seen on any OS recently ..i can at least get to and watch netflix and sht when i cant find or my sht aint workin


any USEFUL app on android its some form of it on windows....android is mostly games.....and i rather play xbox live games and add points to my gamerscore...and i use microsoft office alot which android doesnt have.

i dont hate android i just prefer not to use it and this is a good reason why
 6 years ago '04        #44
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
with they way these little fu*kers in here loose my controllers and k!ll my batteries..best app ive seen on any OS recently ..i can at least get to and watch netflix and sht when i cant find or my sht aint workin


any USEFUL app on android its some form of it on windows....android is mostly games.....and i rather play xbox live games and add points to my gamerscore...and i use microsoft office alot which android doesnt have.

i dont hate android i just prefer not to use it and this is a good reason why
it's definitely a useful app and it's exclusive to windows phone, but i dont have kids or roommates to worry about right now so it's not that big of deal to me whenever i use my xbox im only playing mw3... i never go into any of the other menus on the dashboard

the google apps are the best one's ive ever used, and I mainly play emulators of all the systems. there is a ms office alternative called 'documents to go' where you can view and edit word, excel, ppt, and even pdf files.
 6 years ago '04        #45
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
exactly..i like being different..

when you can control your xbox with an android ..holla at me

xbox companion>>>>> any app on android
I can control my PC with my phone. I'm sorry but why use my phone when I have a kinect which is far more useful than the Xbox comoanion app.
 6 years ago '10        #46
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
i love my iphone too.
 6 years ago '09        #47
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$29,666 | Props total: 13145 13145
sucks for them
 6 years ago '05        #48
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
thats one L for yall ... checkmate
 01-29-2012, 07:00 AM         #49
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They didn't give info on what the application really does.
 6 years ago '04        #50
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
 01-29-2012, 10:53 AM         #51
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad I don't download a lot of Apps specially bullshiit
 6 years ago '07        #52
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
Super trojan??? My god!! am bout to throw my prime in the trash and go get me a ipad asap!!!



But it looks like Symantec might have jumped the gun a bit.

Lookout, a competitor in the Android security field, says that the applications are not malware, and the apperhand package actually is a legitimate, but aggressive, advertisement component. It's part of an advertising software development kit that's a modified version of the "ChoopCheec" platform” or “Plankton” SDK that was the focus of some privacy concerns in June 2011. This newer version is cleaner, but it still has capabilities common to many ad networks. Writes Lookout:
 6 years ago '04        #53
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 Jim Gunther said:



Symantec has discovered a new Android botnet that is still thriving in the Android Market and has already been downloaded several million times this year.

The Trojan 'Android.Counterclank' was packaged in at least 13 free games published by three different publishers, making it harder to trace. Symantec notified Google on Thursday and at press time, 9 of the apps were still available in Google's official app store. Click on the publisher's name to see which apps are still up:

Published by iApps7 Inc:
Counter Elite Force
Counter Strike Ground Force
CounterStrike Hit Enemy
Heart Live Wallpaper
Hit Counter Terrorist
Stripper Touch Girl

From publisher Ogre Games:
Balloon Game
Be Millionaire
Wild Man

From publisher redmicapps:
Pretty women lingerie puzzle
s3xy Girls Photo Game
s3xy Girls Puzzle
s3xy Women Puzzle

According to Symantec researcher Irfan Asrar, ‘Counterclank’ can carry out commands from a remote control center on your mobile device. According to Symantec's virus definition, it steals information and can potentially display ads on your device.

“When the package is executed, a service with the same name may be seen running on a compromised device. Another sign of an infection is the presence of the Search icon above on the home screen,” Asrar wrote.

No information on geographic scope has been given, but Asrar said that the sheer number of downloads, 1-5 million, makes it the most widespread piece of mobile malware found so far this year.


[pic - click to view]





I love my iPhone...
^^^wordddd me too fu*k android
 6 years ago '11        #54
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
... anybody who thinks I'm an "iTroll" should check this thread to see who brings iOS into the discussion.

It always happens, inferiority complex... this dude don't even know what it means
 6 years ago '04        #55
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 PTC said:
... anybody who thinks I'm an "iTroll" should check this thread to see who brings iOS into the discussion.

It always happens, inferiority complex... this dude don't even know what it means
you know damn well you're the ring leader of all the itrolls on here
 6 years ago '11        #56
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 fat_boyy21 said:
you know damn well you're the ring leader of all the itrolls on here
No, actually I never bring up iOS into any Android discussion if ain't already being talked about. That's all you do. As a matter of fact I dont' even talk about iOS as much as you do.

You live in a sad place... you should really go research inferiority complex.

You bring up Apple and iOS into EVERY SINGLE discussion... and if we talking about Apple you bring Android into EVERY SINGLE one of those discussion....

You talk about iOS more than ME, that sh*t is on your MIND! Every time some bad sh*t about Google comes about, your defense mechanism is to find some sh*t with iOS thats comparable even tho no one is even saying sh*t about it! You a loser homie, you got that INFERIOR characteristic.

You're basically admitting iOS is the STANDARD when you do things like this, but you just don't realize it cuz you're a fu*kin idiot


Last edited by PTC; 01-29-2012 at 02:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #57
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 PTC said:
No, actually I never bring up iOS into any Android discussion if ain't already being talked about. That's all you do. As a matter of fact I dont' even talk about iOS as much as you do.

You live in a sad place... you should really go research inferiority complex.

You bring up Apple and iOS into EVERY SINGLE discussion... and if we talking about Apple you bring Android into EVERY SINGLE one of those discussion....

You talk about iOS more than ME, that sh*t is on your MIND! Every time some bad sh*t about Google comes about, your defense mechanism is to find some sh*t with iOS thats comparable even tho no one is even saying sh*t about it! You a loser homie, you got that INFERIOR characteristic.

You're basically admitting iOS is the STANDARD when you do things like this, but you just don't realize it cuz you're a fu*kin idiot
i didnt bring up apple in this thread but some comments made it seem like some people think ios isnt susceptable to malware at all. I posted some articles that prove otherwise, and even with apple's tightly regulated appstore, malware still got in. and andhilly already posted an article saying that symantec jumped the gun by saying it's a trojan horse when it's not.

it's funny that you bring up inferiority complexes when apple sells their devices based off of gimmicks and lies. the iphone 4 and 4s dont have true retina displays, and an apple engineer came out before and said siri would only work on the 4s, but we know otherwise thanks to hackers out there. The have their add campaigns saying their devices just work... then you have antenna gate with the 4 and battery gate with the 4s. and then there's the other slogan of how they innovate.. but what did they innovate in the 4s Then you have their business tactics of trying to sue the competition instead of trying to just beat them with a better product.

inferiority complex - noun: a collective sense of cultural, regional, or national inferiority

Id say that sums up alot of apple's supporters right there
 6 years ago '11        #58
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 fat_boyy21 said:
i didnt bring up apple in this thread but some comments made it seem like some people think ios isnt susceptable to malware at all.
Who said that? who made it "seem" like that? There you go again lying and making sh*t up in your own world.

I posted some articles that prove otherwise, and even with apple's tightly regulated appstore, malware still got in.
what article did you post that said Apple officially had malware in the appstore? Lying and making sh*t up again

it's funny that you bring up inferiority complexes when apple sells their devices based off of gimmicks and lies. the iphone 4 and 4s dont have true retina displays, and an apple engineer came out before and said siri would only work on the 4s, but we know otherwise thanks to hackers out there. The have their add campaigns saying their devices just work... then you have antenna gate with the 4 and battery gate with the 4s. and then there's the other slogan of how they innovate.. but what did they innovate in the 4s Then you have their business tactics of trying to sue the competition instead of trying to just beat them with a better product.

inferiority complex - noun: a collective sense of cultural, regional, or national inferiority

Id say that sums up alot of apple's supporters right there
You think Apple supporters have a sense of inferiority?

You bring up Apple/iOS in EVERY SINGLE thread that is critical of google and Android. You use Apple as the STANDARD for your reasonings.

What inferiority is there to have of Apple? You see the financial records they set? You a fu*kin coward and dodged all those threads.

You could double google's company value and not come close to Apple's...

What is there to be inferior about? iOS and Apple stays on your mind all day long



Last edited by PTC; 01-29-2012 at 04:06 PM..
 01-29-2012, 04:11 PM         #59
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
Who said that? who made it "seem" like that? There you go again lying and making sh*t up in your own world.



what article did you post that said Apple officially had malware in the appstore? Lying and making sh*t up again



You think Apple supporters have a sense of inferiority?

You bring up Apple/iOS in EVERY SINGLE thread that is critical of google and Android. You use Apple as the STANDARD for your reasonings.

What inferiority is there to have of Apple? You see the financial records they set? You a fu*kin coward and dodged all those threads.

You could double google's company value and not come close to Apple's...

What is there to be inferior about? iOS and Apple stays on your mind all day long

You do realize that you made a thread about the Galaxy Nexus being $99 from Amazon and then proceeded to post all 4 of the 1 star reviews out of a total of 88 reviews.
 6 years ago '11        #60
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Andhily said:
You do realize that you made a thread about the Galaxy Nexus being $99 from Amazon and then proceeded to post all 4 of the 1 star reviews out of a total of 88 reviews.
...and? I posted that thread to give people who were interested a heads up, was I not doing a favor?

And were those 1 star reviews? I didn't know, because I posted the 1st COMMENTS I saw from the blog post... I saw that post on the blog...clicked on it and scrolled down and saw that.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy