most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #101
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
This is clearly a smokescreen for you dummies that don't realize that. I'm hoping the Browns will trade up to 2 because I really don't see RG3 being there at 4. Hope I'm wrong though.

As for RG3 as a prospect, probably the most dynamic player in the draft. I question that offense he came out of, but he has tremendous character and intelligence. He has all the makings of a franchise QB. I would give up our 2 first rounders, and a third day pick for him. I think he'll be that good.

Last edited by God Emcee; 01-28-2012 at 12:46 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #102
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 DCballer40 said:
RGIII is NOT going #2 in this draft. The Rams will NOT trade out of that #2 spot and risk losing Blackmon. Whose to say they trade back to 3-6 and pick up an extra 2nd round pick that they will still get their man who THEY NEED BADLY! Thats a risk they cant afford to take. Same with the Vikings. They would take Blackmon if available but will settle for a LT in Khalil. You guys need to stop buying into the ESPN hype machine. If the Browns dont take RGIII at 4 The Redskins if they cant get Flynn or Peyton will move up and select him. Its really only a 3 team race for that kid (the Dolphins) as far being selected in the first 10. For the other teans they are too many franshise type OLinemen in this class to be d!cking around with RGIII.
youre wrong. no way the Rams draft Blackmon @ 4. Why not drop back and get him @4 with the Browns pick or 6 with the Skins pick while acquiring more draft picks

Vikes would take Kalil and I think even if they didnt they would take Claiborne over Blackmon but thats a moot point because the pick will clearly be Kalil
 6 years ago '07        #103
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Are we really about to be on some Team Luck/Team Griffin sh*t?

Why can't you lames just hope both do good? You gotta prove you're right on a message board?

Losers.
 6 years ago '05        #104
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4239 4239
 thatruest said:
I'll take him in Jacksonville then!
feel me! i hope n*ggas do sleep............ even if he doesnt pull a newton anythings better than gabbert
 6 years ago '11        #105
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 168 168
 eLLz said:
youre wrong. no way the Rams draft Blackmon @ 4. Why not drop back and get him @4 with the Browns pick or 6 with the Skins pick while acquiring more draft picks

Vikes would take Kalil and I think even if they didnt they would take Claiborne over Blackmon but thats a moot point because the pick will clearly be Kalil
Problem with this is the Browns wont trade up to 2 to pick RGIII, they dont need to. So who are the Rams trading back with? If they switch spots with the Skins. The Browns wont be able to draft RGIII, thus leaving the possibility to draft Blackmon. Did you even think over your scenario? Re read my post and grasp what I wrote and which teams are TRYING to draft RGIII. If those teams dont draft RGIII, Blackmon might possibly be #2 on those teams Big Board. Why would the Rams risk trading back to snag Blackmon? They either draft him at #2 or go another direction altogether.

is A GEM of a WR....he wont be around after 4 if RGIII goes 4th. There are too many QUALITY OL to pass over a player of Blackmon's ability. There are a handful of Elite tackles but only 1 Elite WR.
 6 years ago '11        #106
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
RG3 played better defenses...

and its a little easier to hit your TEs than your WR.. Especially when your tight end is arguably one of the best TEs and best mismatches in the game.. so don't act like his accuracy isn't also inflated.. now.. if you want to go on accuracy lets ask this question.. if RG3 accuracy is inflated then why at one point in the season did RG3 have more TDs than INTs with passes over 25 yards? Don't tell me because of the offense because look at the TCU game.. RG3 does have better accuracy than luck.. That doesn't say they both don't have elite accuracy though just that RG3 is better right now in that department.

Also you cant look at RG3 rushing stats because the cat doesn't look to run first.. he doesn't drop back see a little rush and then go.. he sits there looks down field and looks for a open man.. if no open man then he gets own in the open field and goes.. if you take luck over him outside the pocket then son idk what you been smoking.

RG3 also had cats that had more receiving yards because of the system that they run.. they throw more deep passes because thats his strength.. stanford primarily runs the ball.. ground and pound and dinks and dunks. Now do you wanna talk about oline? RG3 was sacked 27 times which indicates a ton of pressure.. luck was sacked a whopping 11 times.. and he still threw 10 INTs.. where RG3 managed 6!. Better decision making imo.. less risk and all reward.

Another thing RG3 was going into Law this year. Actually he was recruited BY stanford and more than likly would've been there if he didnt follow baylors coach to baylor. Also like i said before the cat doesn't look to run so his running stats aren't anything you should be looking at.. Watch his games and look at how he stays in the pocket.. he runs when he HAS to and even then he is a elite open field speed. He is not elusive like vick but he can break tackles and score touchdowns.
- its easier to hit TE's? Dont mistake the NFL's passing game involving TEs with college. There are no mismatches in college in that area. The vertical passing game which utilizes those great TEs in the NFL DOES NOT exist in college for 1 because the ball is not in the middle of the field like it is in the NFL. Peep the hashmarks.

- Hold on wait! You are talking about Fleener and his AMAZING 34 catches in 13 games. Yeh he's a big mismatch problem and vitale weapon...who had a 4th of the productivity of 4 or 5 BETTER TE's. Stop gassing an average TE who made All American off of politics. On a team with NO quality WRs (Owusu was injured for most of the year) he never made more then 4 catches in a game. But he's "ARGUABLY" the best TE in the country huH? Stop listening to Brent Musberger and watch the games on MUTE...it would do wonders for you.

- Like I always say....if you believe this...we can put money on it. We can bet on the reviews by the scouts after each perspective Pro-Days or we can bet who will have the better Passing % at the end of next year or for a 5 game span. Name the amount under a $800 and Im DOWN. Not going to argue back and forth about it. I'll put paper on my beliefs.

- RGIII played in a WIDE open offense like you just said. / of that point. Also If Stanford was a predominantly running offense what was Baylor? They had 60 MORE rushing attempts on the year then Stanford?

- You dont watch football games. Luck threw MORE RISKIER passes, to...you guessed it average a.ss TEs. Where RGIII threw to wide open windows with his offense spread sidleine to sidelin. Again you dont watch NOR understand football. OFCOURSE Luck threw more picks I already told you he threw into more difficult windows to less talented offensive players then RGIII. You're PROVING MY POINT FOR ME. The only thing Luck on offense had better then RGIII was Olinemen....but the rushing output was nearly the same...so what does that really say? Your only as good as your productivity. Baylor's oline was damn good and productive.

- Your last paragraph is rubbish not responding to it
 6 years ago '11        #107
DCballer40 
space
space
space
 bigree61 said:
what have you seen luck do that has impressed you ?

calling plays at the line? his check downs? how many games have you seen him play?

please tell me what has he done to be called the best prospect in 30 years ?

the last two most nfl ready QB's were clausen and quinn

2 1rst rd. o-linemen, 2nd round te,2nd rd. rb(who was the heisman runner up)yeah he aint play with nobody at stanford and who was his coach
- Yes I AM impressed with Luck CALLING PLAYS at the line. Not a check with me at the line...but a line up and he calls whatever play he wants to! Eli Manning type sh*t in COLLEGE.

- I dont need to tell you anything as to why he is looked at as the best NFL QB prospect since Elway. Thats what the NFL scouts, GMs, owners, and player personnel guys jobs to do. As if some guy on Boden (you) knows more about football then hundreds paid and HIGHLY qualified men in this department. But ofcourse those guys have no idea and they need to PROVE to you Luck sucks.

- I have seen every one of his games the past 2 years. Funny how if I say this you will scoff when its only 25-27 games. Whereas people on here watch 162 baseball games or 82 NBA games of their fav team.

- Yeh Brady Quinn and Clausen were the most NFL ready when CLausen went in the middle of the 2nd round and Quinn was a LATE 1st rounder. I also must of missed when they were compared to Peyton Manning and Elway.

Stop posting about football...you're embarrassing yourself
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy