Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,779 | Props total: 14589 14589
 chctynig2804 said:
Yea hes probably not that tall but I think he is better suited to take those hits than vick, not to mention he probably wont leave himself open to gettin blasted in the open field either
He does that but I'd actually say this year he was tougher than he's been in the past. The NFL is a different beast though. Oh and yea he's not exactly 6'2 probably a little shorter.

daviddunn said:
This...just like the Redskins are acting like they love Weeden...they are trying to get STL to lower the price...both of them....
Weeden and Kellen Moore has been crushing leading up to the Senior Bowl. If only Weeden wasn't old he'd probably be higher on draft boards.

Last edited by TH35; 01-27-2012 at 10:00 PM..
 01-27-2012, 10:37 PM         #82
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kellen Moore has been looking like a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #83
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 thatruest said:
I'll take him in Jacksonville then!
Either him or Manning... Khan need to gon head and put that money up!!!
 6 years ago '08        #84
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
i hate sh*t like this. the guy can play football and that is undeniable. he may not meet the criteria of the "ideal" QB but theres only like 24 starters who do but cant play for sh*t. put this man on the field and let the magic unfold on its old.
 01-28-2012, 01:39 AM         #85
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotBYoungTurk said:
I'd actually like to give Colt one more year..

so I'm not really opposed to drafting RG3.. but I'd rather draft Richardson.

and F all yall f*ggots hatin' on my organization..
Fixed.
 6 years ago '11        #86
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 thegodfather11 said:
Better Stats against better defenses
Better accuracy than Luck
Better mobility than Luck yet prefers to stay in the pocket
Did more with less
Comes from a great military background
Graduated undergrad in 3 years yet people think he can't learn a new system.

Not trying to make it a race thing, but how could you not ask the question.
He does not have better accuracy then Luck....he had better throwing percentage but he is not a more accurate passer by sheer throw ability then Luck! RGIII 72% throwing in a wide open defenseless Big 12 conference. Luck 71% in a West Coast offense throwing to average WRs and quality TEs in tighter windows. Stop the madness! Better mobility? says who?...because he ran a world qualifying track time 3-4 years ago. Have you seen Luck's pocket mobility...I'll take him over RGIII in that area EVERYDAY of the week. RGIII repeatedly looks at the rush and chops his feat when underpressure. He has flaws in that area which is the only important area of mobility a QB needs in the NFL.

Did you just say RGIII did more with less? He had a 1600 yard pass catcher and 2 OTHER guys over 870 yards. Luck didnt have a WR over 740 yards and only had 2 players over 600 yards. Thats great RGIII comes from a strong family and its great he graduated in 3 years from Baylor....but lets not get carried away here. Luck graduated in 3 years at STANDFORD University! RGIII although a good story will be an afterthought in 5 years. For as athletic as he was his running numbers in college were PUTRID. He barely scrambled with great success in college, he definitely wont do it in the league with DE's in the initial 10 yards.

VY AVERAGED over 6 yards per carry in a MUCH TOUGHER and less wide open offensive era in the Big 12. RGIII has career rushing averages of half that in a WIDE OPEN big 12 offensive era with VERY BAD defenses.
 6 years ago '11        #87
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
RGIII is NOT going #2 in this draft. The Rams will NOT trade out of that #2 spot and risk losing Blackmon. Whose to say they trade back to 3-6 and pick up an extra 2nd round pick that they will still get their man who THEY NEED BADLY! Thats a risk they cant afford to take. Same with the Vikings. They would take Blackmon if available but will settle for a LT in Khalil. You guys need to stop buying into the ESPN hype machine. If the Browns dont take RGIII at 4 The Redskins if they cant get Flynn or Peyton will move up and select him. Its really only a 3 team race for that kid (the Dolphins) as far being selected in the first 10. For the other teans they are too many franshise type OLinemen in this class to be d!cking around with RGIII.
 01-28-2012, 04:51 AM         #88
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:
He does not have better accuracy then Luck....he had better throwing percentage but he is not a more accurate passer by sheer throw ability then Luck! RGIII 72% throwing in a wide open defenseless Big 12 conference. Luck 71% in a West Coast offense throwing to average WRs and quality TEs in tighter windows. Stop the madness! Better mobility? says who?...because he ran a world qualifying track time 3-4 years ago. Have you seen Luck's pocket mobility...I'll take him over RGIII in that area EVERYDAY of the week. RGIII repeatedly looks at the rush and chops his feat when underpressure. He has flaws in that area which is the only important area of mobility a QB needs in the NFL.

Did you just say RGIII did more with less? He had a 1600 yard pass catcher and 2 OTHER guys over 870 yards. Luck didnt have a WR over 740 yards and only had 2 players over 600 yards. Thats great RGIII comes from a strong family and its great he graduated in 3 years from Baylor....but lets not get carried away here. Luck graduated in 3 years at STANDFORD University! RGIII although a good story will be an afterthought in 5 years. For as athletic as he was his running numbers in college were PUTRID. He barely scrambled with great success in college, he definitely wont do it in the league with DE's in the initial 10 yards.

VY AVERAGED over 6 yards per carry in a MUCH TOUGHER and less wide open offensive era in the Big 12. RGIII has career rushing averages of half that in a WIDE OPEN big 12 offensive era with VERY BAD defenses.
what have you seen luck do that has impressed you ?

calling plays at the line? his check downs? how many games have you seen him play?

please tell me what has he done to be called the best prospect in 30 years ?

the last two most nfl ready QB's were clausen and quinn

2 1rst rd. o-linemen, 2nd round te,2nd rd. rb(who was the heisman runner up)yeah he aint play with nobody at stanford and who was his coach
 6 years ago '04        #89
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
when has Stanford run a West Coast Offense?

There entire offense is based on the run.. and then they force the defense to load the box, and once they do that.. they THEN throw deep.

Thats not WCO.
 01-28-2012, 07:51 AM         #90
SoCal Savage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RGIII is the real deal
 6 years ago '04        #91
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 DCballer40 said:
RGIII is NOT going #2 in this draft. The Rams will NOT trade out of that #2 spot and risk losing Blackmon. Whose to say they trade back to 3-6 and pick up an extra 2nd round pick that they will still get their man who THEY NEED BADLY! Thats a risk they cant afford to take. Same with the Vikings. They would take Blackmon if available but will settle for a LT in Khalil. You guys need to stop buying into the ESPN hype machine. If the Browns dont take RGIII at 4 The Redskins if they cant get Flynn or Peyton will move up and select him. Its really only a 3 team race for that kid (the Dolphins) as far being selected in the first 10. For the other teans they are too many franshise type OLinemen in this class to be d!cking around with RGIII.
lmao @ the vikings "settling" for a franchise LT in kalil...that notion in itself is retarded
 6 years ago '07        #92
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
fu*k a RG3, sh*ts not gonna work out in DC if he comes here. Some of yall overhype his open field running, dude aint a Cam or Vick with the ball and you would see that if you watched the games. Those bombs to Wright also arent happening in the league

And I cant believe some of yall still say Griffin>>Luck. What the fu*k have yall been watching these years?
 6 years ago '06        #93
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,486 | Props total: 17929 17929
Rg3 throws the best deep pass ive ever seen in nfl or college. That n*gga be hittin n*ggas in stride
 01-28-2012, 10:17 AM         #94
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCballer40 said:

RG3 played better defenses...

and its a little easier to hit your TEs than your WR.. Especially when your tight end is arguably one of the best TEs and best mismatches in the game.. so don't act like his accuracy isn't also inflated.. now.. if you want to go on accuracy lets ask this question.. if RG3 accuracy is inflated then why at one point in the season did RG3 have more TDs than INTs with passes over 25 yards? Don't tell me because of the offense because look at the TCU game.. RG3 does have better accuracy than luck.. That doesn't say they both don't have elite accuracy though just that RG3 is better right now in that department.

Also you cant look at RG3 rushing stats because the cat doesn't look to run first.. he doesn't drop back see a little rush and then go.. he sits there looks down field and looks for a open man.. if no open man then he gets own in the open field and goes.. if you take luck over him outside the pocket then son idk what you been smoking.

RG3 also had cats that had more receiving yards because of the system that they run.. they throw more deep passes because thats his strength.. stanford primarily runs the ball.. ground and pound and dinks and dunks. Now do you wanna talk about oline? RG3 was sacked 27 times which indicates a ton of pressure.. luck was sacked a whopping 11 times.. and he still threw 10 INTs.. where RG3 managed 6!. Better decision making imo.. less risk and all reward.

Another thing RG3 was going into Law this year. Actually he was recruited BY stanford and more than likly would've been there if he didnt follow baylors coach to baylor. Also like i said before the cat doesn't look to run so his running stats aren't anything you should be looking at.. Watch his games and look at how he stays in the pocket.. he runs when he HAS to and even then he is a elite open field speed. He is not elusive like vick but he can break tackles and score touchdowns.
 6 years ago '09        #95
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
Either they will reach for Trent Richardson or they will get the best defensive player or offensive lineman.
 01-28-2012, 10:24 AM         #96
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Rg3 throws the best deep pass ive ever seen in nfl or college. That n*gga be hittin n*ggas in stride
 6 years ago '07        #97
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 snoopdoggiz said:
Exactly, like we aint seen this sh*t with Russell. Not sayin their the same, but deep passing in the college game doesnt always translate to the pros. People see the highlights and start exaggerating, how many times you go deep in a pro game anyways? Good nfl qb's might go deep 3-4 times a game and even then, defensive backs are too damn good to get roasted like that consistently

Luck on the other hand got that short and mid range on absolute lockdown, Idk if griffin does
 01-28-2012, 10:32 AM         #98
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
Exactly, like we aint seen this sh*t with Russell. Not sayin their the same, but deep passing in the college game doesnt always translate to the pros. People see the highlights and start exaggerating, how many times you go deep in a pro game anyways? Good nfl qb's might go deep 3-4 times a game and even then, defensive backs are too damn good to get roasted like that consistently

Luck on the other hand got that short and mid range on absolute lockdown, Idk if griffin does
watch the A&M game.
 6 years ago '07        #99
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Dro889 said:
watch the A&M game.
I saw the game and it looked like a allstar game with how much open space dudes had to work with. You do realize AM prolly had one of the worst pass defenses on earth Throwing against kids that have no pro future and limited athletically versus passing against pro secondaries where everybodys fast and closes quick. Windows just arent there and thats how kids like RG3 get exposed

I would love for him to come in and prove me wrong cus that would mean we're winning, but I dont see it
 01-28-2012, 10:39 AM         #100
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
I saw the game and it looked like a allstar game with how much open space dudes had to work with. You do realize AM prolly had one of the worst pass defenses on earth Throwing against kids that have no pro future and limited athletically versus passing against pro secondaries where everybodys fast and closes quick. Windows just arent there and thats how kids like RG3 get exposed

I would love for him to come in and prove me wrong cus that would mean we're winning, but I dont see it
im talking about the small window on the TD pass where he threw it low and where only the WR could catch it..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy