Robert Griffin III: Report: Browns not sold on RGIII at No. 4

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,647 | Props total: 633 633
To all those comparing RG3 to Cam remember Cam is like 6'6 260. RG3 is a lot closer to Vick size and for me that's were my concerns would be.
 6 years ago '04        #62
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Dro889 said:
luck will be good.. but RG3 has a higher ceiling.. i think Luck ends up making a few pro bowls.. people don't understand that they say luck is a great PROSPECT.. PROSPECT.. they say he has a better chance of being better in the NFL than the other QBs.. which i agree.. whether that happens we have no way of knowing.
Exactly but nothin is a sure thing and that troll who calls himself a colts fan is so stuck on luck its crazy...this idiot really said luck made his o-line look good when 2 of them will be top 15 picks and decastro is being touted as the best guard prospect since steve hutchinson...but its sickening how he is worshiping luck like hes god tho
 01-27-2012, 05:24 PM         #63
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GREAT1NE said:
To all those comparing RG3 to Cam remember Cam is like 6'6 260. RG3 is a lot closer to Vick size and for me that's were my concerns would be.
body style only imo.
 6 years ago '04        #64
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 GREAT1NE said:
Does he have an injury history like vick tho? And hes 6-2 220...more than big enough to take hits in the league
 01-27-2012, 05:27 PM         #65
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
Does he have an injury history like vick tho? And hes 6-2 220...more than big enough to take hits in the league
concussions and a blown knee.. i wanna say TH34 said something about a shoulder.. i cant remember.

I think he can take the hits but he is a slender 220. Also don't think hes 6'2
 6 years ago '04        #66
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
 chctynig2804 said:
as a QB is concerned Cam still has a long way to go and he's nowhere near as polished a passer as Luck is so yea ppl were right to question whether or not Cam should have went #1...he definitely shocked everyone but he still was a turnover machine most of his rookie year so thats definitely one area he will have to work on
Seriously your just hating now there is no way u can put all the interceptions on him they only had 3 receivers 2 of which were te's and still got the record for most yrds by a rok hell I will put my entire 2012 salary on the line luck won't do that in indy stop drinking the Mel kieper kool-aide and wake up espn has zero idea about the draft other than the order people will go
 01-27-2012, 05:42 PM         #67
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
Seriously your just hating now there is no way u can put all the interceptions on him they only had 3 receivers 2 of which were te's and still got the record for most yrds by a rok hell I will put my entire 2012 salary on the line luck won't do that in indy stop drinking the Mel kieper kool-aide and wake up espn has zero idea about the draft other than the order people will go
your nit picking if your asking that cat to have more fu*king weapons.. that man walked in and had a Pro Bowl WR (who still had some left in tank) and a Pro Bowl TE.. and then a damn good number 2 TE.. what the hell else does that man need.. i mean sh*t.. most QBs dont even have that sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #68
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,647 | Props total: 633 633
 Dro889 said:
concussions and a blown knee.. i wanna say TH34 said something about a shoulder.. i cant remember.

Will see how big he actually is at the combine, but I'm not seeing 6'2 220 either but who knows.
 6 years ago '04        #69
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 youngsiz said:
Im not hatin but if u truly think cam's interceptions were just a product of his receivers then ur an idiot...he still has a lot of work to do, I know hes a rookie but if his turnovers are still that high next year then its a cause for concern
 6 years ago '06        #70
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Bronxbombers said:
yeah but they were sold on Mccoy
My first thought
 6 years ago '04        #71
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Dro889 said:

Yea hes probably not that tall but I think he is better suited to take those hits than vick, not to mention he probably wont leave himself open to gettin blasted in the open field either
 01-27-2012, 06:25 PM         #72
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GREAT1NE said:
or is he closer to aaron rodgers size
 01-27-2012, 06:35 PM         #73
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
or is he closer to aaron rodgers size
thats actually who i would compare him too.
 6 years ago '04        #74
sugewhite 
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
He's Coming to D.C.
 6 years ago '04        #75
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,718 | Props total: 2017 2017
I'd actually like to give Colt one more year..

so I'm not really opposed to drafting RG3.. but I'd rather draft Blackmon or Claiborne.

and F all yall f*ggots hatin' on my organization..

Last edited by HotBYoungTurk; 01-27-2012 at 06:47 PM..
 01-27-2012, 07:10 PM         #76
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shoulda said inb4racewar but you know it's gunits thing
 6 years ago '08        #77
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 all3rd said:
Hmm they must want the Cards to cut Kolb I guess?
Why would we do that?

6 years ago '04        #78
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6420 6420
 maxnn said:
You do realize he is going to be the #2 pick in the draft right? The color of his skin is REALLY affecting where he gets drafted.
its not since most of the black qbs that were a high prospect get drafted in the top 10. dude still complains about cam and he went 1st

rg3 is not falling no worse than whatever order the redskins are. which is what? 6

like being drafted 6th is terrible. rogers had to wait til he was 20 somethin

so how bad does luck have to be to consider a bust? if he doesn't win a ring is he a bust? a few playoff appearances? because that's what most people are expecting is that he can take you to the playoffs after a couple of years
 6 years ago '08        #79
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
That 100x better saying is true. Gotta get your MJ on fam
 6 years ago '10        #80
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 maxnn said:
Holmgren just doesn't want to give up a kings ransom to the rams at #2. If the redskins think he isn't gonna be drafting RGIII, they won't trade up
This...just like the Redskins are acting like they love Weeden...they are trying to get STL to lower the price...both of them....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now