Robert Griffin III: Report: Browns not sold on RGIII at No. 4

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
You can't judge how good a college player will be in the nfl by the stats. RGIII is gonna be great IMO, but you can't say "he had better stats than luck, he is gonna be better." It just doesn't work like that.
 01-27-2012, 04:17 PM         #42
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sandy said:
There isn't an ounce of truth an anything you just wrote, typical black QB propaganda.

His high completion rating is due to the system he plays in, mostly dump offs with deep throws implemented.

Luck throws the ball 10+ and 20+ way more frequently than RG3 does and it s far more accurate.

RG3 went up against weak pass rushes, wait till he gets to AFC-North hes gonna be scrambling first and throwing second just like they all do.

Luck is in a completely different field as far as prospects go.
i already showed you that RG3 went up against better defenses.. Luck also had a way better line.. name 1 offensive linemen on the baylor bears.. other than the OTHER Robert Griffin.
 6 years ago '10        #43
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 bxrulez said:
Luck is gonna flop
From everything I've gathered Luck is the best professional sports prospect since Lebron James. I doubt very seriously he flops. I mean there have been 5 or so prospects of his caliber the last 30 years in sports. Ken Griffey Jr, John Elway, Lebron James, Mark Prior, and probably Hakeem da Dream. Luck has that kind of hype. Who of that group didn't live up to the hype other than Prior who if it hadn't been for injury would be a superstar still.

So lets just pretend that Luck doesn't run a pro style offense. And RG3 a spread.

Last edited by hustlershope84; 01-27-2012 at 04:28 PM..
 01-27-2012, 04:21 PM         #44
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and again.. RG3 isnt a black QB.. black QBs tend to leave the pocket and just run.. RG3 stays in the pocket and looks to pass or if hes flushed out he still looks down field.. A la his OU game winning TD..
 6 years ago '11        #45
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Dro889 said:
and again.. RG3 isnt a black QB.. black QBs tend to leave the pocket and just run.. RG3 stays in the pocket and looks to pass or if hes flushed out he still looks down field.. A la his OU game winning TD..
You mean he isn't the stereotypical Black QB. He def is black, and his position is QB.
 01-27-2012, 04:25 PM         #46
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
You mean he isn't the stereotypical Black QB. He def is black, and his position is QB.
White QB with black speed... but you get what im saying.
 6 years ago '06        #47
thegodfather11 4 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 13 13
 Dro889 said:

[video - click to view]

Eyes down the field, took the shot, and threw across his body with a perfect throw into double coverage.

I'm just a fan and ultimately he's gonna be playing against my team but just don't see how this guy just gets dismissed because he played in a spread offense when most QBs run the spread in college. Just because Luck runs a pro offense at Stanford. doesnt mean anything either. They said the same thing about Jimmy Clausen coming out.
 6 years ago '07        #48
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
Well the Browns are idiots. Draft him and get him weapons or he'll end up like Sam is right now. My only knock on RGIII is how fragile he is (he needs to bulk up). He could have a better career than anyone else in the draft given the situation and the Browns aren't it. I'd rather see him in a Dolphins jersey. He'll at least have Marshall.

Last edited by TH35; 01-27-2012 at 04:33 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #49
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 thegodfather11 said:

Eyes down the field, took the shot, and threw across his body with a perfect throw into double coverage.

I'm just a fan and ultimately he's gonna be playing against my team but just don't see how this guy just gets dismissed because he played in a spread offense when most QBs run the spread in college. Just because Luck runs a pro offense at Stanford. doesnt mean anything either. They said the same thing about Jimmy Clausen coming out.
that's not even his best throw from last year but that was a good one :( even Demontre said it was an amazing throw
 6 years ago '06        #50
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 TH35 said:
Well the Browns are idiots. Draft him and get him weapons or he'll end up like Sam is right now. My only knock on RGIII is how fragile he is. He could have a better career than anyone else in the draft given the situation and the Browns aren't it. I'd rather see him in a Dolphins jersey.
What's wrong with the Browns
 6 years ago '05        #51
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
 thatruest said:
I'll take him in Jacksonville then!
This...but I'll bet he's not sold on the browns either
 6 years ago '07        #52
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 O_nasty said:
What's wrong with the Browns
Nothing if you take in the fact that I said if you guys got more weapons.

Oh and regarding the article you have to read defenses period. If that was the case he should've never watched tape at Baylor.
 6 years ago '08        #53
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,123 | Props total: 2837 2837
 TH35 said:
Well the Browns are idiots.

They like him bruh, it's just a ploy to dissuade other teams from trading up. The Skins are linked to RGIII, Manning, and Flynn. Of course they really want RGIII but they want other teams thinking they would go for the other two as well. Teams will be playing chess until the draft, so don't take anything said by any GM seriously.

Last edited by JCyclops; 01-27-2012 at 04:41 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #54
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 JCyclops said:

They like him bruh, it's just a ploy to dissuade other teams from trading up. The Skins are linked to RGIII, Manning, and Flynn. Of course they really want RGIII but they want other teams thinking they would go for the other two as well. Teams will be playing chess until the draft, so don't take anything said by any GM seriously.
that makes sense

i forgot they do things like that to grab who they really want
 01-27-2012, 05:05 PM         #55
JohnDoe B1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Yeah that's why they waited all the way until the end of the third round to draft him
 6 years ago '07        #56
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
This is good news for RG3. No sense in going to the Baylor of the NFL.
 6 years ago '04        #57
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Sandy said:
We drafted a tackle in the first last year and a RT in the second.

They played better when got rid of painter, he was just walking into sacks and taking forever to release the ball so the O-line looked worst than it actually was.

Luck will be fine, no QB coming out in the history of the draft has had better pocket presence than Luck. Luck mad Martin look a lot better than he actually is, decastro's biggest a.sset is his run blocking so I'm not sure how they helped luck a lot.

Luck made that O-line similar to how Manning made ours. Good QBs do this. You put another QB behind Stanford's O-line these last few years and none of them end up in the first 3 rounds.

You know nothing about college football, stop trying to take what some shill on espn say and regurgitate it. You sound ignorant.
lmao @ u d!ckridin a college player that hasnt even took a snap in the pros, and I bet u dont know sh*t about luck either other than what the media has told you over the past 2 years
 01-27-2012, 05:13 PM         #58
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
rg3 is way overhyped.

mosdope said:
Overhyped? I've been watching him since he first took over as a starter '08 and I can tell you right now, he's not overhyped.
 01-27-2012, 05:14 PM         #59
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingKobraAtlant said:
This is good news for RG3. No sense in going to the Baylor of the NFL.
:rolllaugh :
 01-27-2012, 05:15 PM         #60
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
lmao @ u d!ckridin a college player that hasnt even took a snap in the pros, and I bet u dont know sh*t about luck either other than what the media has told you over the past 2 years
luck will be good.. but RG3 has a higher ceiling.. i think Luck ends up making a few pro bowls.. people don't understand that they say luck is a great PROSPECT.. PROSPECT.. they say he has a better chance of being better in the NFL than the other QBs.. which i agree.. whether that happens we have no way of knowing.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy