Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
Smokescreen obviously
 6 years ago '04        #22
Speedyd718 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
 Dat 1 Dude said:
This is the type of stuff you are supposed to say when you have the 4th pick and don't want to trade up... if he is there, he will be drafted by the Browns... They can't come out and say "oh my God, I absolutely love RGIII" and expect a team to not pick him up, knowing the Browns will give up everything for him...
^^This. If RG3 is there they WILL take him. The shotgun sh*t is smokescreen. The Browns GM, Heckert, took K.Kolb when he was in Philly. RG3 is played in the same offense that Kolb did in college, so you're telling me Kolb>RG3?

6 years ago '07        #23
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15029 15029
 chctynig2804 said:
Smokescreen obviously
don't tell that to the BXSC "extra quick to pull the race card" police
 6 years ago '04        #24
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
I like RG3 but he played in a conf with no defense. Cam played in SEC.
 6 years ago '06        #25
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
def want to trade that pick, but only if we can still be in top 5ish to still get blackmon. i feel we failed if we dont get one of the top 2 receivers. but pref blackmon by a long shot
 6 years ago '05        #26
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 thegodfather11 said:
Better Stats against better defenses
Better accuracy than Luck
Better mobility than Luck yet prefers to stay in the pocket
Did more with less
Comes from a great military background
Graduated undergrad in 3 years yet people think he can't learn a new system.

Not trying to make it a race thing, but how could you not ask the question.
if he was white they might want him to run for president this kid balled the fu*k out everything u said was 100 percent true. but yea listen to bx race means nothing we are just making all this up rite .smh
 01-27-2012, 03:28 PM         #27
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaShark316 said:
Um, people...

Y'all know it's draft season, right?

[pic - click to view]

a man shut the fu*k up

we need all our picks
 6 years ago '11        #28
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
if he was white they might want him to run for president this kid balled the fu*k out everything u said was 100 percent true. but yea listen to bx race means nothing we are just making all this up rite .smh
You do realize he is going to be the #2 pick in the draft right? The color of his skin is REALLY affecting where he gets drafted.
 01-27-2012, 03:41 PM         #29
kurupt09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As a browns fan, i think it will be hard to pass up his talent if they have the chance at 4. I don't think they'll trade up to 2, though. I will settle for Blackmon.
 6 years ago '05        #30
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,929 | Props total: 10792 10792
 NEWENGLANDNEGRO said:
Luck is way overhyped.
Fixed.

kg81 said:
I like RG3 but he played in a conf with no defense. Cam played in SEC.
So according to your logic he won't make it just because he didn't play in the SEC?? But a healthy Sam Bradford who played in the Big 12 showed tremendous progression in his rookie season?? While Jamarcus Russel who played in the SEC can't hit a ball on a bullseye??

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 6 years ago '06        #31
thegodfather11 4 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 13 13
 maxnn said:
You do realize he is going to be the #2 pick in the draft right? The color of his skin is REALLY affecting where he gets drafted.
I think it's the notion of having to "turn their offense upside down" for a guy whose shown he is very coachable. Colt McCoy came from the same conference and played in an almost identical offense at Texas. Same for Sam Bradford as well, and all you heard was they're smart QBs they'll figure it out.

I do agree this is a smokescreen and Cleveland has to put out this perception to have any chance of getting him. They can't mortgage their future to move up 2 spots.

But just the credit Luck gets for things RG3 does better is what is bullsh*t imo. Nobody says this about Andrew Luck when, especially in today's pass-happy NFL, he's going to have to throw the ball alot more in the pros than the run-heavy vanilla offense he ran at Stanford.
 01-27-2012, 03:45 PM         #32
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Luck is gonna flop
 6 years ago '04        #33
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sandy said:
All of that are lies.

His high completion rating is due to the system he plays in, mostly dump offs with deep throws implemented.

Luck throws the ball 10+ and 20+ way more frequently than RG3 does and it s far more accurate.

RG3 went up against weak pass rushes, wait till he gets to AFC-North hes gonna be scrambling first and throwing second just like they all do.

Luck is in a completely different field as far as prospects go.
Luck also played behind 2 top 15 caliber linemen in Decastro and Martin...and RGIII's deep ball is second to none in the draft, just about every analyst has said that RGIII throws the best deep ball in the draft...matter of fact what d-lineman did Luck play against?? other than Nick Perry from USC

EDIT: at least Griffin will have Joe Thomas protecting his blind-side...more than we can say about Luck who will come in with a garbage o-line

Last edited by chctynig2804; 01-27-2012 at 03:53 PM..
 01-27-2012, 03:55 PM         #34
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He probably happy he aint playing for that sh*tty a.ss browns squad. He will get picked up and made a start sooner then later in the NFl, someone will give him a shot if they gave tebow a shot.
 01-27-2012, 03:57 PM         #35
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bxrulez said:
Luck is gonna flop
tim couch 2.0
 6 years ago '05        #36
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 maxnn said:
cam was drafted number and all i heard was what he couldn't do so why will this guy be any different. my problem is not with the nfl but the media coverage and the so called experts that say they know football.

u listen to them and cam wouldn't of been a top 10 pic so dont give me that sh*t every blk qb is always question yet some how i am suppose to think luck is perfect smh
 6 years ago '04        #37
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
cam was drafted number and all i heard was what he couldn't do so why will this guy be any different. my problem is not with the nfl but the media coverage and the so called experts that say they know football.

u listen to them and cam wouldn't of been a top 10 pic so dont give me that sh*t every blk qb is always question yet some how i am suppose to think luck is perfect smh
as a QB is concerned Cam still has a long way to go and he's nowhere near as polished a passer as Luck is so yea ppl were right to question whether or not Cam should have went #1...he definitely shocked everyone but he still was a turnover machine most of his rookie year so thats definitely one area he will have to work on
 6 years ago '08        #38
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 2833 2833
Smokescreen, no one is buying it Holmgren. We already know we'd have to trade up.
 6 years ago '06        #39
thegodfather11 4 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 13 13
 Sandy said:
There isn't an ounce of truth an anything you just wrote, typical black QB propaganda.

His high completion rating is due to the system he plays in, mostly dump offs with deep throws implemented.

Luck throws the ball 10+ and 20+ way more frequently than RG3 does and it s far more accurate.

RG3 went up against weak pass rushes, wait till he gets to AFC-North hes gonna be scrambling first and throwing second just like they all do.

Luck is in a completely different field as far as prospects go.
How are any of those things typical black QB propaganda when the wrap about all black QBs coming out is they rely on their legs, and usually lack arm strength and accuracy?

I know you're just trolling with this fascination you have for Andrew Luck, and I hope it works out for you and your franchise.

But as for the rest of the league, especially Miami, Cleveland, Washington, to a lesser extent Minnesota, need to do whatever they can to get this dude.
 01-27-2012, 04:13 PM         #40
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegodfather11 said:
How are any of those things typical black QB propaganda when the wrap about all black QBs coming out is they rely on their legs, and usually lack arm strength and accuracy?

I know you're just trolling with this fascination you have for Andrew Luck, and I hope it works out for you and your franchise.

But as for the rest of the league, especially Miami, Cleveland, Washington, to a lesser extent Minnesota, need to do whatever they can to get this dude.
were straight...

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc