Jerry Jones intends to use his salary cap space (CARL NICKS??)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
Brees is not a greedy QB he gets what he needs to have around him to win
 01-28-2012, 12:43 PM         #102
DisBoyzThik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you ppl are really clueless!!!!!!!! Tony Romo had a 102qb rating this year! if you watched the games and think its romo and not the defense then i can say u dont kno a fuc*ing thing bout football! he will break every one of Aikmans individual passing records, which Aikman had already admitted. Jerry is going to add a couple corners a safety and oline
 6 years ago '10        #103
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,897 | Props total: 13473 13473
 DisBoyzThik said:
you ppl are really clueless!!!!!!!! Tony Romo had a 102qb rating this year! if you watched the games and think its romo and not the defense then i can say u dont kno a fuc*ing thing bout football! he will break every one of Aikmans individual passing records, which Aikman had already admitted. Jerry is going to add a couple corners a safety and oline
yep 4000 yds 31 tds 10 ints 102qbr and these stupid crack babies still say he sucks get rid of him. i'd take david decastro to go with tyron smith with the 14th pick cause the unsung heroes of those great 90's teams was the great o-line. big nate larry allen stepnoski and tunei. troy emmitt and irvin got the credit but the big guys up front made it happen. hire a full time oc also
 6 years ago '04        #104
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 trill jackson said:
yep 4000 yds 31 tds 10 ints 102qbr and these stupid crack babies still say he sucks get rid of him. i'd take david decastro to go with tyron smith with the 14th pick cause the unsung heroes of those great 90's teams was the great o-line. big nate larry allen stepnoski and tunei. troy emmitt and irvin got the credit but the big guys up front made it happen. hire a full time oc also
Bill callahan has that title now I believe but garrett still gonna call the plays
 6 years ago '04        #105
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
Your own fanbase deems him unworthy

I think everyone else was just saying not to overrate the guy, he is solid top 10 but some people want to force him into the top 5. He is not and will not ever be a top 5 QB. But he is good.

That is all
 6 years ago '04        #106
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 Kooper said:
He's been putting up top 5 stats on a consistant basis tho

edit: top 8

top 8 I will give you, but wins count for something too.

I was hard on Romo all season and before this year, but this year proves what people already know. He is GOOD but not GREAT mentally he could use a lot of work.

And im of the belief that if he was on a small market and not playing in some ridiculous stadium with this "hands on football obsessed" owner I think he would have a different potential. But the pressure of playing in big D is too much for Romo imo. Not saying get rid of the guy by no means, but I think as long as he is a Cowboy his career will be filled with some letdowns and almost moments

Therefore sure up that defense and take the pressure off Romo its not always his fault (though that Lions game was all on him)
 6 years ago '06        #107
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
sign brees
 6 years ago '11        #108
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
They need to throw the money at Cort
 6 years ago '11        #109
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
I'm almost positive ya are gonna pay grimes out the wazoo...hopefully that'll leave us as top bidder on Finnegan...and the romo hate is ridiculous. He makes over half the league a better team if he's taking snaps under center. People act like if someone isn't elite, their trash. Football isn't basketball, some of the best players at their position haven't won a ring because of factors out of their control.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy