Jerry Jones intends to use his salary cap space (CARL NICKS??)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-27-2012, 07:00 PM         #81
ddwilliams 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WISH LIST!!!

1. MAN-TO-MAN CB
2. SAFETY
3. OUTSIDE LB PASSRUSHER
4. OG/C
5. BIG NT
6. BACKUP TE to Witten

6 years ago '06        #82
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 chctynig2804 said:
Lmao n*ggas act like franchise qbs are easy to get
True. Guys like Mark Sanchez don't through the door every day
 6 years ago '06        #83
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Kooper said:
Ben is a better QUARTERBACK than Romo, Stafford, Schaub and Ryan IYO? No way; Rothlisbeger isn't a QB to me at all to be honest. He stands in the pocket and buys and extra 3-5 seconds with his feet until Wallace gets open. Plus the n*gga is the size of a linebacker.. no ones gonna bring him down alone, it's not like he's one of the most mobile QBs in the league. People just bounce off him

I'm speaking on Quarterback skills..

Ben can't make any of the throws the afformentions QBs can make

and Stafford has had one healthy year out of what? 3 or 4? I can't give him a full evaluation
Rodgers ahead of Brady?? Typical ESPN way of looking at sports. Brady was the unanimous MVP 2 years ago but Rodgers goes 15-1 and now he's better even after Rodgers laid an egg in the playoffs.

I'm no Steelers fan but give me a break with this nonsense. You really wanna act like any of those guys you mentioned are on Ben's level? Dude has 3 super bowl appearances and 2 rings nonsensical hate
 01-27-2012, 07:57 PM         #84
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How does this run do anything for Eli? The defense is fu*king allowing 13 ppg . Is Eli playing defense again and I haven't noticed?
 6 years ago '05        #85
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Man there are some dumb a.sses in here. How can someone say Ben isn't even Top five? I hate the Steelers with a freaking passion but I won't rock my Homer Lenses when it comes to that. As far as the Topic, Nicks Would be a good pick up but Dallas Desperately needs help pass that defensive line. Although I blame alot of the issues on Rex's Defense but not too much blame these cats are getting paid millions to be terrible. We've had less talent on our defenses prior and done way better. There is no discipline out there at all.
 6 years ago '07        #86
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
My draft wants

CB
OG
NT(Ratliff would DOMINATE as a DE in the 3-4)
S
OLB
BQB

in that order

I really like Dre Kirkpatrick(may be retarded though seeing as he gets busted with weed before the combine) and if we can't get him hopefully Jenkins falls to the 2nd round. DeCastro would be the right pick but Jerruh will not draft back-to-back-first round lineman. Mercilus(I think chcity referred to him already) would be a nice pick but I think taking him in the first might be a reach, but he could give us another solid pass rusher.

Round 2 I really like Gilmore, Zebrie Sanders, Chapman from Bama, or Irvin from WVU.

My $0.02
 6 years ago '10        #87
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
You said OL. We both know our guards arent worth sh*t but even if we land someone like nicks you're still shooting too high to expect a Larry Allen caliber guard. He was an absolute animal and still to this day might have been the strongest man to lace up the cleats.

This is the offseason where we need to make power moves since we finally have the cap to fill needs. Last year a little extra money and we would've had Aso signed. If we got him we would have 100% made the playoffs. Were not far away we just need to get better in the trenches and against the pass and that means both secondary and generating a better pass rush.
Yee they really need to address some holes via Free Agency and through the draft. I think they need corners, safeties, ILBs, DTs, and OGs.

Finnegan would be a nice Corner to get or maybe even Brandon Carr. DQwell Jackson would be a nice LB to add im sick of Bradie James. Calais Cambell would be a great DE to add he would improve the pass rush. The only decent safeties in the FA class are Landry and Griffin. Carl Nicks is probably the only OG worth going after. So they might be better off spending their 1st round pick on a safety or an OG. I personally think Mark Barron, the safety out of Bama would be a solid pick.
 01-28-2012, 12:52 AM         #88
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
So Ben is arguable but Eli is a lock now or what?. Not saying Ben had a better year but just curious how you Giant fans are going to rank Eli above him...
Dude was talking about "this year"... In which case Ben isn't even in the discussion with Eli...

As far as career's are concerned, I've always been clear about the fact that I think Ben is a above Average QB who constantly holds onto the ball too long(to the detriment of his team) who has never won a thing without a Top 5 Defense to bail him out(which they always do, and when they don't they usually lose).

But if, and I mean IF, Eli wins this next one... There is no discussion...

Ben has beaten two weak a.ss NFC West teams in the bowl... The first one in which he had the worst QB Rating in Superbowl History, and the head Ref came out a few years later and officially apologized to the Seahawks and all thier fans for anal raping them with game changing horrible calls... The Second one in which they had to come back in the final seconds just to barely beat a team(which I will give him credit for) they were far Superior to and went into the game as 2 score favorites to win against...

Compared to Eli beating a 18-0 team... And potentially a 15-3 team... Who just happen to be the most dominant Franchise of the last decade... A modern day Dynasty... The class of the NFL... And two individuals(Brady and Belichick) who will forever be considered G.O.A.T canidates at QB and Head Coach for as long as the game exists... A status that may very well only be denied to them because of the possibility of Eli beating them Twice in the big one...

The resume's will have a clear contrast...None of this is mentioning beating your team in your place in 07 when you were considered the favorite in the NFC(and making T.O. cry in the process which was priceless)... Or going into Lambeau in the 2nd coldest game in NFL History and ending Brett Favre's lengendary career as a GreenBay Packer... Or this year going back into GreenBay and beating the 15-1 Defending Superbowl Champs and out dueling the presumptive NFL MVP... And then going to San Fran in disgusting Weather perfectly suited for The Best Defense in the NFL, and beating them as well...

All the While throwing for 4,939 yards(something like that) this season(6th Most in NFL History)... Setting the NFL Record for 4th Quarter Touchdowns(eclipsing Unitas and Peyton)... And being the First QB to ever throw for over 275 yards and 2TD's in three seperate games in a single Postseason... Eli has Won a Superbowl MVP(could win his second) where as Hines Ward and Santonio have won it in Ben's Superbowls... Eli has never missed a single game in his entire career(despite a shoulder injury which Chris Mortenson pro-claimed on Sportscenter would keep Eli out 6 weeks, and a torn lisp-franc in his foot). Ben is constantly injured, yet his team continues to win about 85% of their games without him and with scrubs like Charlie Batch, Byron Leftwhich and Dennis Dixon...

^^^^With all of that taken into consideration... I think the better question is:

How in the world can one justify putting Ben above Eli?????

The Moral of the Story?

You better hope and pray your little Tony Romo lovin heart out that the Giants don't win this Superbowl next Sunday... Say all your Hail Mary's and Your Mother full of Grace's... Cause if it happens????

... You already know...

Last edited by Illstreet; 01-28-2012 at 01:39 AM..
 01-28-2012, 12:58 AM         #89
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justdezit said:
i mean, ill give it yo ya, yall in the super bowl despite manning trying to throw the game away on a couple occasions. so there no need to bring up the playoff bullsh*t. ill give you that. but the random hate romo gets is crazy. maybe, someone can come up with a stat- that say, includes situational plays, stats and all. and then we could use that to rate performance. someone need to get on that, ASAP.

oh, wait....

[pic - click to view]

Alex Smith had a Higher QBR in the NFC Championship Game than Eli...

Yes, the same Alex Smith that was 1 for 14 on Third Downs and threw for less than 200 yards... And Yes, the Same Eli that had over 30 Completions, Over 300 Yards and 2TD's.

You hear that??? It's your one and only arguement, QBR, being flushed down the toliet as the big load of useless sh*t that it is...

Thanks for playing... Please come back again. :)

Last edited by Illstreet; 01-28-2012 at 01:24 AM..
 01-28-2012, 01:19 AM         #90
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
How does this run do anything for Eli? The defense is fu*king allowing 13 ppg . Is Eli playing defense again and I haven't noticed?
It's in my other longer response to you... But just incase you are too lazy(or unwanting because of hurt feelings) to read it, I'll post it again:

During this run Eli Manning became the First Quarterback to EVER throw for over 275 yards and 2TD's in three seperate games in a Single Postseason.(in two of those three games he actually threw for 3TD's)

THE FIRST AND ONLY...

Not Montana
Not Brady
Not Peyton
Not Marino
Not Elway
Not Favre
Not Aikman
Not Young
Not Bradshaw
Not Warner
Not Kelly
Not Rogers
Not r*peman

ELI MANNING

Got that?????

So all that Defense sh*t you've tried for years? That's Over Now...

Come up with something new... That sh*t don't float anymore.

Last edited by Illstreet; 01-28-2012 at 02:12 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #91
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Dun Dada said:
Yee they really need to address some holes via Free Agency and through the draft. I think they need corners, safeties, ILBs, DTs, and OGs.

Finnegan would be a nice Corner to get or maybe even Brandon Carr. DQwell Jackson would be a nice LB to add im sick of Bradie James. Calais Cambell would be a great DE to add he would improve the pass rush. The only decent safeties in the FA class are Landry and Griffin. Carl Nicks is probably the only OG worth going after. So they might be better off spending their 1st round pick on a safety or an OG. I personally think Mark Barron, the safety out of Bama would be a solid pick.
Nah don't forget about Ben Grubbs. He isn't quite Carl nicks level but he's not too much of a downgrade.

Calais Campbell and Landry are two players who both have under performed throughout their careers but the talent is there that I would be willing to take a chance on them for the right price. We desperately need a hard hitter in the secondary which is why I like Landry.
 6 years ago '06        #92
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Kooper said:
Ben is a better QUARTERBACK than Romo, Stafford, Schaub and Ryan IYO? No way; Rothlisbeger isn't a QB to me at all to be honest. He stands in the pocket and buys and extra 3-5 seconds with his feet until Wallace gets open. Plus the n*gga is the size of a linebacker.. no ones gonna bring him down alone, it's not like he's one of the most mobile QBs in the league. People just bounce off him

I'm speaking on Quarterback skills..

Ben can't make any of the throws the afformentions QBs can make

and Stafford has had one healthy year out of what? 3 or 4? I can't give him a full evaluation
Intangibles are included at the QB position. To be fair outside of Wallace what does Ben have? Steelers were always known for their pounding running game and now they don't even have that anymore. Ben is asked to do a fu*king ton on that team and he doesn't have many weapons plus his offensive line is decent at best. Does he have the tendency to hold the ball long at times? Yeah but I've seen him get hit right outside of his drop plenty of times.

I'm unsure why u n*ggas act like there are mad great QBs in the league. There are only a handful of QBs that have proven u can put the game on their shoulders. The rest of them are game managers.

Last edited by eLLz; 01-28-2012 at 08:10 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #93
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 522 522
Ok serious question for those who say the cowboys should replace romo...with who.. Draft a qb? Get a vet qb?.. What serious option do you consider its not like any of the top ten qbs are available... So you guys are suggesting drafting a rookie to replace romo really?
 6 years ago '10        #94
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 2212 2212
 Illstreet said:
Alex Smith had a Higher QBR in the NFC Championship Game than Eli...

Yes, the same Alex Smith that was 1 for 14 on Third Downs and threw for less than 200 yards... And Yes, the Same Eli that had over 30 Completions, Over 300 Yards and 2TD's.

You hear that??? It's your one and only arguement, QBR, being flushed down the toliet as the big load of useless sh*t that it is...

Thanks for playing... Please come back again. :)
one and only arguement huh?

higher completion percentage, less interceptions, more touchdowns, over 100 Qb rating.

[pic - click to view]

act like eli won that 49er game for yall, especially with elite throws like this beauty. in a tight game going into the fourth quarter

[pic - click to view]

or in over time.

[pic - click to view]

like i said, you made it to the bowl , and cant take that away from you. but to act like romo garbage and eli is amazing is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '04        #95
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,035 | Props total: 11834 11834
 justdezit said:
one and only arguement huh?

higher completion percentage, less interceptions, more touchdowns, over 100 Qb rating.

[pic - click to view]

act like eli won that 49er game for yall, especially with elite throws like this beauty. in a tight game going into the fourth quarter

[pic - click to view]

or in over time.

[pic - click to view]

like i said, you made it to the bowl , and cant take that away from you. but to act like romo garbage and eli is amazing is ridiculous.
it is ironic that romo's only close win this season was against the 9ers, but it's not just "one stat" that separates eli's play from romo's and alex smith's.. we saw 10+ balls hit the ground from smith during that gamer4-5 during the 4th quarter and OT. .. the stat line doesn't tell you that... romo, in the majority of his games, fails in big moments.. there is no stat that measures that, yet every analyst / columnist / journalist agrees that this is his biggest fault. sorry bruh, it's undeniable.. if you want to talk about bad throws, talk about the one where romo overthrew austin (wide open) on his home field by 5 feet when he was in a position to seal the game if he hit him and likely on to the playoffs on his home fielld. , instead of talking about a man who threw the ball 58 fu*king times on the road agaiinst a TOP NOTCH DEFENSE , 2 of which were bad, and stilll ended upp winning the game.

keep in mind that i'm an objective, non-biased fan of neither team

Last edited by torious; 01-28-2012 at 10:08 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #96
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
it is ironic that romo's only close win this season was against the 9ers, but it's not just "one stat" that separates eli's play from romo's and alex smith's.. we saw 10+ balls hit the ground from smith during that game.. is there any stat that measures that?? eli capitalized on his opportunities.. romo, in the majority of his games, does not... if you want to talk about bad throws, talk about the one where romo overthrew austin (wide open) by 5 feet when he was in a position to seal the game if he hit him and likely on to the playoffs on his home fielld. , instead of talking about a man who threw the ball 58 fu*king times throwing two bad balls..
two bad balls at crucial times. and dont forget, he was 32 of 58 - so im sure there were more than just a few. but let the homie be prooud he got 315 yards on 58 attempts. drew brees had five more attempts against the 49ers and dropped 150 more yards on them.
all im sayin eli isnt as great as people make him out to be, and romo isnt as bad. but im talkin to giants fan, so it is what it is.
 6 years ago '04        #97
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,035 | Props total: 11834 11834
 justdezit said:
two bad balls at crucial times. and dont forget, he was 32 of 58 - so im sure there were more than just a few. but let the homie be prooud he got 315 yards on 58 attempts. drew brees had five more attempts against the 49ers and dropped 150 more yards on them.
all im sayin eli isnt as great as people make him out to be, and romo isnt as bad. but im talkin to giants fan, so it is what it is.
i don't think anyone (with any logic, anyways) puts eli in the same echelon as breesus... but just so you know, yards do not matter at the end of a game.. but the saints D did let them down

but there is something to be said about being clutch... haters call it luck.. i'm just saying, be honest with yourself.. and i'm with ya that Eli does seem to have a bit of a golden horseshoe up his a.ss sometimes, but i believe that "lluck is where preparation meets opportunity", and romo has shown a pattern, over many years, of poor performance in the clutch.

Last edited by torious; 01-28-2012 at 10:13 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #98
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2776 2776
Better spend some of that money on the secondary
 6 years ago '10        #99
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
i don't think anyone (with any logic, anyways) puts eli in the same echelon as breesus... but just so you know, yards do not matter at the end of a game.. but the saints D did let them down

but there is something to be said about being clutch... haters call it luck.. i'm just saying, be honest with yourself.. and i'm with ya that Eli does seem to have a bit of a golden horseshoe up his a.ss sometimes, but i believe that "lluck is where preparation meets opportunity", and romo has shown a pattern, over many years, of poor performance in the clutch.
luck might just be a good word.

[pic - click to view]

i feel what youre sayin. im honest about it, romo has choked. not so many more times than others that it is made out to be. but, he puts us in the position to be winning in the first place. dude is the most hated player in the nfl, and i dont see very good reason. half of our own dumbass fans call for his head every year. but statistically he is a top 5 passer this year, most would agree about around a top ten quaterback. other than brees, rodgers, brady i have a hard time arguing that any of the other qb's would come in and make this team substantially better.
 6 years ago '04        #100
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 Illstreet said:
You just said it... Stafford.

And Peyton didn't even play... That'd be another without question.

I won't insult you and say Schaub... Dude is a walking injury. Romo>>>>>> his soft a.ss

Rapeman is arguable as is Rivers...

So really, Romo could easily be closer to 10 depending on whose arguing...

But I ain't about to be in here arguing Ben's or Rivers case... Fukk the both of them.
almost this...

But rapist Ben is damn clutch so I give him the slight edge even though Romo has a better arm imo.

But yeah top 10 maybe 8 for Romo but not 5.

Stafford>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy